Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Discussion] Whats you gender and sexuality? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosemary-of-the-Sun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:49 pm
I'm female, and gay.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:06 pm
I'm a girl and I'm straight. 3nodding  

retice

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:54 pm
Female, bi-curious, leaning towards guys  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:00 am
I'm a female && straight. xD

Unless I'm a gay guy stuck in a girl's body... D8 HAHA.

psychotic LEE

SharpCookies

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:40 pm
I'm a girl. And I'm... confused. Bi-curious, perhaps. I know I like girls, but I am conflicting if I like girls that way... I think I might, but I'm only fourteen, so I'm not entirely sure...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:29 pm
~Lollipops > cigarettes~
I'm female, and proudly straight.
~Too lollied~ User Image

SmashedGreen

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Macha76

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:06 am
I'm female and bi, I lean toward women  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:22 pm
SharpCookies
I'm a girl. And I'm... confused. Bi-curious, perhaps. I know I like girls, but I am conflicting if I like girls that way... I think I might, but I'm only fourteen, so I'm not entirely sure...

OMG Thats me exactly!!!! --gasp-- coolies >w<  

Tsuki Taken

SharpCookies

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:26 pm
Tsuki Taken
SharpCookies

We shall be bi-curious together, then? :3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:49 pm
SharpCookies
Tsuki Taken
SharpCookies

We shall be bi-curious together, then? :3

Eey! I'm 14 too. And I'm wondering what bi-curious it though...
Cause' I'm pretty sure I'm straight. I mean, I'm attracted to boys (though I don't do much about it cause' of my upbringing) and I have crushes and such.
But like, I think girls are pretty - I just don't like them in a romantic sort of way... So am I like, appreciating my own gender? Ahhh! emo  

psychotic LEE

SonataBlue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:31 am
@psychotic LEE: mmm... you have a while to figure it out. You're just entering high school right? That's kinda... where you'll probably find a niche. I think I was bi-curious for a while-- I thought girls were pretty and identified with them emotionally a whole lot better than boys.-- so I figured we might match more. But then I realized I was being loony xD. Personally... boys give me butterflies, not women. That's the difference between romantics and friendships.

I'm female and straight.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:28 pm
I'm a female. I thought I was straight, but sometimes, after looking a day of the internet, (reading stories and looking at pictures) I start to wonder. stare

Argh. I have a boyfriend. I'll keep my fetishes to myself. (Lucky me. the question doesnt keep me up at night. sweatdrop )  

KaraTails

Firebreathing Dragon

19,725 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Millionaire 200

DiruDiru-chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:03 pm
Hmmss....I'm female. I think I'm lesbian..All what I think about is girls...But...I'm really not sure. I don't think about guys in the romantic sense and when I try I get this disgusting feeling in my stomach..lols. No offense to the guys! I think guys are awesome people...but..I don't know. Romantically, I lean to girls..lols. But...I don't deny the chance of liking a guy. Being lesbian doesn't mean you don't like guys at all...It just means that you like and prefer girls more...Sorry...really long post. lols. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:02 pm
TrashQueen
just curious..
Male and gay <3  

Waronik

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:56 pm
Female, bi-curious, single blaugh  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games