Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Princeton
OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:48 pm
Annahilate

Who cares as long as we all play gay boys.
I count four active males.

I'm a tomboy so I claim no connection to gender of my avi or me just my charis  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:27 pm
JoeKoudo
Xiukmeo The Twilight
JoeKoudo
Xiukmeo The Twilight
JoeKoudo

*Rubs right arm* "hey!" *Pushes you*

*is pushed* “You father ********!“ *grabs onto luxurious chair and uses his reach to punch you in the left jaw*

Jellyfish Song

You can make it.

RP Luke: *is relaxed* Daddy‘s not picky...We think.

Luke‘s Inner Self: just to be safe only Luke is fighting not us, but.

*Is punched* "You will die!" *tackles you*

“Nurrrg!“ *falls on the ground and rolls over and punches you in ribs*

TimeKeys

(( biggrin I was stunned for so long, I rape other charis in fake life. love you. ))

*Grits teeth and grabs your hair, and tries to pull you off*

*has pulled his own hair to see how effect that is* *hears Kazuma telling me to kiss kou-onii* “THIS ISN'T SOME FANFIC! GET HIS PERMISSION TO MAKE ONE MAKOTO!“ *has heard Makoto Nanaya*

TimeKeys
Annahilate

I am a gay boy...Er man.

Reignos

(( that answer your question? ))

Tiuke: *opens TimeKeys third eye and uses telepathy* (( the avi not RPer* ...*is hesitant* Luke wanted me to say our straight friend Mitchell got him into wrestling, it turns Luke on. I'm gonna have sex with my wife *leaves and comes back*

Eikim: *wants TimeKeys to have a pet attached to him/her/futa as he/BMCs know but can't say it*  

Fukyuu Shinigami

Hilarious Genius

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:33 pm
Xiukmeo The Twilight
JoeKoudo
Xiukmeo The Twilight
JoeKoudo
Xiukmeo The Twilight

*is pushed* “You father ********!“ *grabs onto luxurious chair and uses his reach to punch you in the left jaw*

You can make it.

RP Luke: *is relaxed* Daddy‘s not picky...We think.

Luke‘s Inner Self: just to be safe only Luke is fighting not us, but.

TimeKeys

(( biggrin I was stunned for so long, I rape other charis in fake life. love you. ))

*has pulled his own hair to see how effect that is* *hears Kazuma telling me to kiss kou-onii* “THIS ISN'T SOME FANFIC! GET HIS PERMISSION TO MAKE ONE MAKOTO!“ *has heard Makoto Nanaya*

TimeKeys
Annahilate

I am a gay boy...Er man.

Reignos

Tiuke: *opens TimeKeys third eye and uses telepathy* (( the avi not RPer* ...*is hesitant* Luke wanted me to say our straight friend Mitchell got him into wrestling, it turns Luke on. I'm gonna have sex with my wife *leaves and comes back*

Eikim: *wants TimeKeys to have a pet attached to him/her/futa as he/BMCs know but can't say it*

(I am a proud Bi Male!)

"Aiya! No one talks to Kazuma like that!" *head-butts you, then rubs head* "Watch yourself next time!" *Pushes you aside and gets up*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:34 pm
Eikim: *asks his master for permission*

Tiuke: yes.

Eikim: *opens the-*asks permission again*

Tiuke: alright.

Eikim: TimeKeys‘s Four Horsemen we checked Kris‘ profile to find out of TimeKeys already has a pet. Would you like to RP and LAARP/ALAARP and Cosplay with me? Master told me to say please. *bows respectively* #Krissypleasequoteus  

Fukyuu Shinigami

Hilarious Genius

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:49 pm
Once Simeon leaves Nicolai's office, are there any available dominant (non-sadistic) guys that he can stalk?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:54 pm
Mitsukini Sage
Once Simeon leaves Nicolai's office, are there any available dominant (non-sadistic) guys that he can stalk?

hahaha not entirely sure about that.

depends on what level of available you are looking for as far as stalking icly none of my have committments oocly all my doms or dommish sekes are claimed...i believe.

however stalkers can stalk anyone.

xavier is in hallways and amir entered the cafeteria for the moment.

my other is busy lol  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:57 pm
Annahilate

lol whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:05 pm
JoeKoudo
Xiukmeo The Twilight
JoeKoudo
Xiukmeo The Twilight
JoeKoudo

TimeKeys

TimeKeys
Annahilate

I am a gay boy...Er man.

Reignos

(I am a proud Bi Male!)

"Aiya! No one talks to Kazuma like that!" *head-butts you, then rubs head* "Watch yourself next time!" *Pushes you aside and gets up*

“WHAT THE ********?!“ *balls of palm forehead* “MY ******** HEAD!!“

*doesn't rub head and sits on turned over boat* “Kou-onii I told you I'm telepathic, plus Kazuma-koshii-bara-onii said it to me.“

Izumi: “Ha mother ******** tied!“

Dachi: Noobs.

Chibi: *looms and glares at AC*

Kris/Luke‘s Chibi: *has been brovoked to kick his a***

Blake: tlol.

Salmi: *ignores them* You know I'm not sadistic. I'm in physco 101.
Mitsukini Sage

Fukyuu Shinigami

Hilarious Genius

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:07 pm
If someone stalked Vanya he's know ._. even though his observation skills are horrible... he'd know. He's available, seme and non-sadistic XD I doubt that Vanya is someone worth stalking.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:10 pm
Xiukmeo The Twilight
JoeKoudo
Xiukmeo The Twilight
JoeKoudo
Xiukmeo The Twilight

TimeKeys
Annahilate

I am a gay boy...Er man.

Reignos

(I am a proud Bi Male!)

“WHAT THE ********?!“ *balls of palm forehead* “MY ******** HEAD!!“

*doesn't rub head and sits on turned over boat* “Kou-onii I told you I'm telepathic, plus Kazuma-koshii-bara-onii said it to me.“

Izumi: “Ha mother ******** tied!“

Dachi: Noobs.

Chibi: *looms and glares at AC*

Kris/Luke‘s Chibi: *has been brovoked to kick his a***

Blake: tlol.

Salmi: *ignores them* You know I'm not sadistic. I'm in physco 101.
Mitsukini Sage

"I don't give a ********." *Eyes narrow*  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:12 pm
TimeKeys

Confused who the Weapons teacher is and why there's a female o3o
or I'd put rebel Keahi in there during these sexually frustrating times. =3=
He could blow off some steam by stirring someone's pot.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:16 pm
Annahilate
TimeKeys

its an npc and it isn't a female its a doll from his shrine brought to protect his weapons and other areas along with various others. the "doll" moves but isn't human its mouth doesn't move though it might give that impression and this due to his chi animated various items or things in there.

teacher is on the way. he got frozen in a thread. his npcs are part of his classroom. and will vanish when i can get xavier out of the hallway.

i read the rules numerous times to make sure that using nonplayable characters was not against it. it was not ^_^

lol i promise you there is no TRUE or REAL female. that is an entity. the breasts are painted detailment. not lumps XD

hahaha his classroom is interactive due to Xavier Taka'shi's presence and personal trainings when awaiting classes.

npcs are not against the rules and teacher is on the way. i am awaiting logan's players post ^_^

so i can make teacher entrance.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Somebody wanna meet Princeton Academy's son somewhere on campus?
He's a freshmen and is about to get lost on his first day of class at his family's school.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:20 pm
TimeKeys
Annahilate
TimeKeys

its an npc and it isn't a female its a doll from his shrine brought to protect his weapons and other areas along with various others. the "doll" moves but isn't human its mouth doesn't move though it might give that impression and this due to his chi animated various items or things in there.

teacher is on the way. he got frozen in a thread. his npcs are part of his classroom. and will vanish when i can get xavier out of the hallway.

i read the rules numerous times to make sure that using nonplayable characters was not against it. it was not ^_^

lol i promise you there is no TRUE or REAL female. that is an entity. the breasts are painted detailment. not lumps XD

hahaha his classroom is interactive due to Xavier Taka'shi's presence and personal trainings when awaiting classes.

npcs are not against the rules and teacher is on the way. i am awaiting logan's players post ^_^

lumps XD  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:22 pm
butterfingercrunch
TimeKeys
Annahilate
TimeKeys

lumps XD

it was a delicate way of putting it while adding humor

annhiliate your principals son sounds a lot like me when i first went to college or any school  
Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games