Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca With A Mustache

Wheezing Trash

18,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:12 pm
Javier Cross
Alpaca With A Mustache
Hello! I'm Alpaca With A mustache. You can call me Alpaca. I used to buy gcash all the time but the minute the mp prices went berserk and then the pop up ads happened I was done. I do not wish to be a walking wallet for gaia. Without users they will have nothing. They should be aware of that and if they keep this up it will end ultimately with a gaia gravestone.

Pleased to meet you, AWAM.
You ride on an actual Alpaca, by chance?
No. I AM an alpaca! A werealpaca 8 D  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:14 pm
Alpaca With A Mustache
Javier Cross
Alpaca With A Mustache
Hello! I'm Alpaca With A mustache. You can call me Alpaca. I used to buy gcash all the time but the minute the mp prices went berserk and then the pop up ads happened I was done. I do not wish to be a walking wallet for gaia. Without users they will have nothing. They should be aware of that and if they keep this up it will end ultimately with a gaia gravestone.

COOL!!!!!
We need to talk some more, sometime. emotion_dealwithit  

Javier Cross

Femme Autobot Crescendo

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:15 pm
I heard about this in the Site Feedback forums and I had to get involved. We can't be quiet about it anymore.

So, hi! You can call me Femme, Crescendo, Angel...whatever floats your boat, really.

Pleasure to be on board!

I admit I'm new to the cause, as for awhile I just tolerated and ignored it, but I've jumped right in, displaying this sign and selling items at below MP price as my own economic countermeasure.

I'll do my best here.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:18 pm
Javier Cross
Alpaca With A Mustache
Javier Cross
Alpaca With A Mustache

COOL!!!!!
def. I'd buy a sign but I need my funds for the art contest I am doing sweatdrop  

Alpaca With A Mustache

Wheezing Trash

18,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:13 pm
Alpaca With A Mustache
Javier Cross
Alpaca With A Mustache
Javier Cross
Alpaca With A Mustache

COOL!!!!!
def. I'd buy a sign but I need my funds for the art contest I am doing sweatdrop
We actually do our best to hand them out for free, we don't want our members putting themselves out over something we can help provide.

I did get my hands on a couple of extras, so I'll send one your way!

Also welcome to guild, glad to have you! c:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:17 pm
Femme Autobot Crescendo
I heard about this in the Site Feedback forums and I had to get involved. We can't be quiet about it anymore.

So, hi! You can call me Femme, Crescendo, Angel...whatever floats your boat, really.

Pleasure to be on board!

I admit I'm new to the cause, as for awhile I just tolerated and ignored it, but I've jumped right in, displaying this sign and selling items at below MP price as my own economic countermeasure.

I'll do my best here.

Pleased to meet you, Crescendo.  

Javier Cross

Decaying Harlot

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:30 pm
Hello to all. I am Decaying Harlot, quite obviously. I've posted in the site feedback once, which just so happened to be today~
I've been using GaiaOnline since 2005, until these last few months/this year in particular; Gaia was pretty great.
Unfortunately s**t changes, and it has changed for the worst.
I'm getting fed up with all this bull s**t, like the majority of you. ♥
Not much else to say. emotion_8c

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:33 pm
Decaying Harlot
Hello to all. I am Decaying Harlot, quite obviously. I've posted in the site feedback once, which just so happened to be today~
I've been using GaiaOnline since 2005, until these last few months/this year in particular; Gaia was pretty great.
Unfortunately $hit changes, and it has changed for the worst.
I'm getting fed up with all this bull $hit, like the majority of you. ♥
Not much else to say. emotion_8c

Well pleased to meet you.
Pick up a sign and we can talk more, okay?  

Javier Cross

Pur3_Imagination

Thirteenth Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:56 pm
I'm an old gaian, started back in 04/05 on my original account. Saw my friend Chachiix joined and due to having Just complained to him about this crap, joined immediately myself. I am a big fan of RIgs and I am very guilty of buying GCash in the past, so my right to complain isn't as good as some other people here... Still, even I have to admit this is Crazy!! I LOVED the original Gaia and made my original "fortune" the old fashioned way by posting and bumping in the forums. Having left Gaia and come back many years later, I was shocked by the introduction of GC, but went along with it bc I loved the new RIG idea. Now, I regret my passivity, as this money sink nightmare is partially my fault. I DO Not want to see this site go the way of TinierMe...or whatever it was called..

Anyway, here to chat amongst my fellows and hopefully make myself heard, before I have to find a new place to haunt. (sad face)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:23 pm
frozen_water
Cranberry-Conundrum
Hello everyone! ^-^ I have been on gaia since 2005, though I was a lot less active after that first two years. I don't have all that much gold because it has never been the most important thing for me, but I would love to help as much as I can and share in discussions when I can as well. ^_^

Yesterday was something else, the pop ups for items casually referred to as Only costing 30-50 dollars offends me, and I had to imagine it offended other people as well. So I hit the feedback forums to see if I was right, and thankfully I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I sure hope something financially dreadful was going on for things to blow up this way over just the last month and half, you would have to assume so at least.

The market place is just plain depressing, people should be looking at the selling history before buying items at more than double the going rate, it's totally out of control right now...

Haha, there, I guess I've already said more than enough randomness for now ^-^ Nice to meet everybody~!
Hello! We're so glad to have you with us, and don't worry about not having a lot of gold, with the recent inflation I think many users are left with a lot less buying power than before.

I hope you find our guild a place of comfort in these stressful times on Gaia. c:

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to personally welcome us! ^-^

I noticed you mentioned how they lost their financial adviser.. I actually almost mentioned myself in my first post that I remember years ago they had gotten one specifically for the marketplace, and I could not believe how they could do something like this if they still had one. >.<  

Cranberry-Conundrum

Fanatical Explorer

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:24 pm
Cranberry-Conundrum
frozen_water
Cranberry-Conundrum
Hello everyone! ^-^ I have been on gaia since 2005, though I was a lot less active after that first two years. I don't have all that much gold because it has never been the most important thing for me, but I would love to help as much as I can and share in discussions when I can as well. ^_^

Yesterday was something else, the pop ups for items casually referred to as Only costing 30-50 dollars offends me, and I had to imagine it offended other people as well. So I hit the feedback forums to see if I was right, and thankfully I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I sure hope something financially dreadful was going on for things to blow up this way over just the last month and half, you would have to assume so at least.

The market place is just plain depressing, people should be looking at the selling history before buying items at more than double the going rate, it's totally out of control right now...

Haha, there, I guess I've already said more than enough randomness for now ^-^ Nice to meet everybody~!
Hello! We're so glad to have you with us, and don't worry about not having a lot of gold, with the recent inflation I think many users are left with a lot less buying power than before.

I hope you find our guild a place of comfort in these stressful times on Gaia. c:

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to personally welcome us! ^-^

I noticed you mentioned how they lost their financial adviser.. I actually almost mentioned myself in my first post that I remember years ago they had gotten one specifically for the marketplace, and I could not believe how they could do something like this if they still had one. >.<
You're quite welcome!

Also, yeah it was sad to see him go. We've lost a lot of good staff lately.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:25 pm
Cein Suki
Erm.. I'm a veteran gaian... I joined gaia to get away from greedy, selfish and mean people...
I hope that we can work for a Better Gaia~

-bows-
Welcome to our guild, we're glad to have another caring user on our side! c:  

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:26 pm
Angelic Reprobate
Hey there,
I saw this in someone's signature and decided that joining was the thing to do.
Gaia really needs to stop this crazy business.
That's great news! I'm glad our banners are helping to get the message out there, and that you took the initiative to get involved.

Our numbers are quickly growing so I think we stand a real shot at making a difference.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:27 pm
Femme Autobot Crescendo

Pleasure to be on board!

I'll do my best here.
Welcome! There are so many new members today it's exciting!

It's also great to see you've found your own way of getting involved and making a difference, if you have any other great ideas don't be shy, we're always taking suggestions. c:  

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Cein Suki

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:28 pm
frozen_water
Cein Suki
Erm.. I'm a veteran gaian... I joined gaia to get away from greedy, selfish and mean people...
I hope that we can work for a Better Gaia~

-bows-
Welcome to our guild, we're glad to have another caring user on our side! c:
Thank you~! biggrin  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games