Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Member Photographs] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exotic~Muffin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:15 am
VampireCat@ You look like a rock star in that coat whee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:17 am
Time Consumer X
Hahaha, tell the kid that ate the sand, he's my hero.

xd When me and my other friend were bored we played around with her painter thing and put him in a superman outfit. It was fabulous...

Exotic~Muffin

xxsaikoxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:21 pm
User Imagemeee~ xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:36 pm
Whoa, Muffin! What is up with the prison walls in your room?

I have the EXACT same walls in my s**t-tacular marine corps barracks room.

It looks like a jail cell and feels like a jail cell. You'll need way more posters than that to cover up the horror of those walls.  

Kojimon

dark_yokokitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:09 pm
Umm.... yeah this is me, I don't take very good pictures but enjoy anyways sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Me and my cat Jack

and me going to I-con
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:16 pm
Good lord, girl! That is one large cat!!

Cool inu-yasha, you make.  

Kojimon

dark_yokokitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:54 pm
Kojimon
Good lord, girl! That is one large cat!!

Cool inu-yasha, you make.

That's only one of two cat's, my cat's are twin brothers blaugh

Thanks for the inu-yasha comment xd That was acctually my fist costume and convention.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:01 pm
Here's a picture of both of my cat's I'm surprised they were acctually getting along they usually fight like you would expect siblings to. (Twin Brothers sweatdrop ) The one on the left is Fluffy and the one on the right is Jack. biggrin

dark_yokokitsune

MOOGADANG

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:00 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:20 pm
Kojimon

It looks like a jail cell and feels like a jail cell. You'll need way more posters than that to cover up the horror of those walls.

xd Thats my friend Izzy's room, not mine. When she moved in with her boyfriend (the completly retarded 'struggling artist' free loader) they didn't have enough money to like paint it or anything so she glued on posters...

talk2hand I just got a new appartment and my walls have boats on them, it's the epitamy of fabulousness...

Dark Kitsune@ I LOVE YOUR FAT CAT!!!! blaugh And awesome Inuyasha costume, especially for a first one!

Exotic~Muffin

dark_yokokitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:25 pm
Exotic~Muffin
Kojimon

xd Thats my friend Izzy's room, not mine. When she moved in with her boyfriend (the completly retarded 'struggling artist' free loader) they didn't have enough money to like paint it or anything so she glued on posters...

talk2hand I just got a new appartment and my walls have boats on them, it's the epitamy of fabulousness...

Dark Kitsune@ I LOVE YOUR FAT CAT!!!! blaugh And awesome Inuyasha costume, especially for a first one!

Thanks! blaugh He's not really fat though it's acctually the type of cat he is, they tend to be bigger than normal house cat's sweatdrop
Also thanks for the costume comment xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:14 pm
dark_yokokitsune
Here's a picture of both of my cat's I'm surprised they were acctually getting along they usually fight like you would expect siblings to. (Twin Brothers sweatdrop ) The one on the left is Fluffy and the one on the right is Jack. biggrin

http://i7.tinypic.com/210giol.jpg

What adorably big kitties you have there.

With adorably lovely eyes, too.  

Kojimon

dark_yokokitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:16 pm
Kojimon
dark_yokokitsune

http://i7.tinypic.com/210giol.jpg

What adorably big kitties you have there.

With adorably lovely eyes, too.

Thanks! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:21 pm
Exotic~Muffin
Kojimon

Ah, I see.

If you had actually lived in that room, then you would have turned into a very stale muffin for sure.

No, no. Not good at all.  

Kojimon

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games