Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

Silent_Revolver

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:50 pm
UserName: Silent_Revolver
NickName: Selina
Prefrences: Never thought about it
Intrests: Guns, Violence, Video games (Kigdom hearts), Yaoi
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Don't have one
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: KaiRei beyblade fic
Other: N/A  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:39 pm
YO! mrgreen

UserName: Guacamole-kun (what's this question for? XD;; )
NickName: ...Guac? Whatever you want.
Prefrences: Boys
Intrests: Art, flooding s**t, wasting time, and art
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I suck, I don't have a fave pair. But I like HP yaoi the most, I guess.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Nuriko from FY and his obsession with Hotohori. So damn cute, caught my attention right away.
Other: Any artists on here? whee I'm Okirun on Y!Gallery, and NK-chan on DA. (Though my DA gallery's mostly girlies.) Come say hi, biotches! O:< I'M NICE, I PROMISE.  

Guacamole-kun

Vaveli

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:20 pm
UserName: Nashwa
NickName: Uhh . . .
Prefrences: boys, yo
Intrests: Yaoi, drawing, food, TV, anime, yaoi.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I have too many, but I would have to say Raenef/Eclipse or Zoro/Sanji or Heero/Duo.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Demon Dairy.
Other: Uhh . . . hello again! I missed this guild and I'm so happy to see it back <3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:33 pm
UserName: MageQueenHoshi
NickName: Mage, Hoshi, something of the sort.
Preferences: I'm a straight female
Interests: Anything CLAMP related! Reading and watching just about anything manga/anime related (but not pure smut so dont ask) and writing (dont write fanfics, but I will beta edit if you ask ^^)

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Mmm, don't get me started! I think my top ideas of pairings would be CLAMP stuff xd I did have the usual fangirl phase of "ZOMG Heero/Duo/etc". I think the pairings of Yugi/Yami and others that deal with two personalities of the same person are kinda...well, semi-impossible considering it's the same body and would all be mental/emotional. I guess the good side to that is that they'd never get interrupted eh?

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Oh that's hard to say. I remember very cute pictures of some fave manga chars, and fell in love with the idea. Also some fanfics had a hand in it, I'm sure.

Other: I can act really hyper or semi-childish without warning. Contact me via PM whenever you like but be sure to mention that you're in a guild with me for the subject or you might be ignored. Did I mention I love CLAMP?

Thankies for accepting me!

MageQueenHoshi

Sparkling Star

Cherrihana

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:29 am
NickName: Cherri or Hana. Or just Cherrihana xD

Prefrences: I'm a female asian and straight. xD

Intrests: Drawing, Kingdom Hearts, shounen-ai/yaoi, anime/manga, asian-y stuff.

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: RikuxSora from KingdomHearts

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: SasukexNaruto relationship in Naruto. XDD

Other: I love Kingdom Hearts, I love Sora, I love Naruto. XD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:24 am
UserName: Seyulshehir (Used to be Zyro_0)
NickName: Zyro, Sey
Prefrences: Male, Bisexual
Intrests: Drawing, writting and reading. I like playing video games (PS2 mostly and PC) and talking on MSN in my spare time.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Hmmm, lots. I like Naruto/Gaara (Odd pairing but I like it) and Heero/Duo aswell as Vincent/Cloud or Vincent/Cid.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Grade 7, my friend was Yaoi obsessed, I didn't get fully into it until grade 8/9
Other: I enjoy spending time with friends when I'm not doing other things, so pretty much when I'm not writting, drawing or reading ^^;; I like Yaoi?

Eskeshehir

General Ninja Ferret

Demonic Master

24,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:03 am
UserName: NinjaFerret
NickName: Ninja
Prefrences: Straight...or am I bi...? -_-;
Intrests: Yaoi/shonen-ai, yuri/shoujo-ai, Gackt, Jrock, pocky, ramune, anime, manga, and many more
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: TatsuhaXRyuichi
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I was looking at Naruto fanart of Sasuke and Naruto and I came across one of them in bed together. At first it freaked me out, but then I got used to it and looked at more.
Other: There are so many other things I can tell you, but that would take too much time to type. So, you will learn more about me as I post in this guild.
^_^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:33 am
UserName: IY_and_MCR
NickName: Er..Whatever you would like really
Prefrences: Guys
Intrests: Music (no country or pop),Icons,Anime,Manga,Japanese,Science
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: RoyxEd(FMA),SesshomaruxInu-yasha, anything to do with the charecters in Legal Drug,DeexRyo
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: A friend and I where going through our photobucket accounts and she had a lot of pics/icons of guys making out.
Other: There isn't too much to say about me. With out My Chemical Romance I may shrivel up and die. I have two cats and two hermit crabs. I like to be sarcastic, but not nessacarily mean. I can't spell.  

IY_and_MCR

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Gods Shoeshine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:40 am
UserName: ih8commys

NickName: Rated. ^^ Looooong story.

Prefrences: I'm not sure yet.

Intrests: HTML, CSS, graphic design, shounen ai/yaoi, sarcasm, DDR, music(any), the English language, human behavior.

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: TrowaxQuatre. Oh, the angst. D;

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I'm not exactly sure.

Other: Thanks for letting me join. n_n
I miss the old guild greatly.
And I love writing. x33
PM me. : D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:54 am
UserName: hejko
NickName: hejko
Prefrences: Boyos ^^
Intrests: reading, writing, drawing, english in general, yaoi & shonen-ai, DDR (playing both on machine & comp)
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I have to choose? sweatdrop HeeroXDuo, NarutoXSasuke, ShinoXKankuro, RanmaXRyuga, RanmaXMousse, MousseXKuno, HarryXDraco, SiriusXRemus, SpikeXJet, any X-Men yaoi couple
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I can't recall.. But I think I was 15 or 16..
Other: thanks for making gaia so much better ^^

hejko the Platypusdragon

Hilarious Shapeshifter

Jagger-Wolf

Eloquent Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:30 am
UserName: Jagger-wolf
NickName: Jagger
Prefrences: Boys boys boys... and boys
Intrests: Writing, reading, pocky, making food of any kind, my KiKi plushie named Sereph, sleeping
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: HeeroxDuo from Gundam Wing, SetsunaxKira from Angel Sanctuary, anything else that's just hot
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I was surfing Gundam Wing fanart and lo and behold - yaoi!
Other: I'm Jagger, not too much interesting about me. I'm an aquarius, read tarot cards, work a lot, am into archery in my off time, surf Gaia whenever the mood strikes me, and the occasional yaoi fanart site. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:48 am
UserName: Manmaru
NickName: Maru
Prefrences: Boys
Intrests: manga and anime, drawing, all kinds of music (except rap), anything with being Otaku and art
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: errrr....I don't have one sweatdrop
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Gravitation (I love that series!)
Other: Anything else, feel free to ask questions ^ ^  

Manmaru

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:43 pm
UserName: klausolas
NickName:
Prefrences:boys
Intrests: reading,manga,anime,walking,
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:Yuki Eiri, Shindou Shuichi
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Fake
Other: I'm so happy the guild is back. Now I can hear the latest shounen ai yaoi gossip  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:04 pm
UserName: Dark_Keto
NickName: Dark
Prefrences: Either really.
Intrests: Video games, weapons, music, computer, friends, Robbie, yaoi, yuri, reading, writing, and much much more.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Domeki/Watanuki, Ryuich/Shuichi
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Gravitation manga.
Other: I have no idea what to say right now. Although, I am currently in love with the Tales of Symphonia game. ^____^  

Kakone

Lustmord666

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:35 pm
UserName: Lustmord666
NickName: Mikey
Prefrences: boys
Intrests: writing, reading, yaoi, real person slash, singing, some anime and manga
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I dont think I have one. But I was really into Vash/Knives for a long time.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I don't remember, it was a long time ago
Other: I'm happy to be here but I don't know a whole lot about anime. I love role playing.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games