Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☾Fantasy/Mythology
Larcasia: Fire vs Sea /General Fantasy/Open :3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:56 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari almost trembled, but she stood strong in front of the king, "Of course, just like your kingdom, we also have spies. But they're only doing their job, they haven't touch a single hair on your people". She was mocking him 'royally', It reminds her of Dante who almost put Len in danger, which she still accuse as a spy, she wouldn't really trust him if he wasn't Len's 'cousin'.

this is probably not going to get any better...,she thought.
"And your son wouldn't have been attacked if he wasn't sneaking around the Fire kingdom territory. Because i have not yet sent anyone to attack your kingdom".She took a deep breath,"That's right, sire. I went here all by myself, if your son never left the kingdom, then the only Fire person who could have attack him is me. Which i haven't done and that proves that your son was making his own move". She looked at the king, secretly laughing over his shallow thinking.

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:51 pm
lol well wat u expect u set of on adventure and I was all alone lol anyways I couldn't just talk to myself, I can't follow u cause ill freeze to death, I actually think I will be sentence to death by the king because I didn't protect u nor followed u
(does the king know u left?)

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

motoredwin

Brave Pal

10,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:17 pm
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

❀⊰ The King scoffed. "That's impossible. Tamlen only follows my orders, and I was never notified of him being anywhere near the border." He glared at her. "Sneaking around is not something that the Sea Kingdom's Royal family does. It is against our code of chivalry." He said with a powerful tone. At that moment a maid rushed in she spoke in a soft voice that she thought Akari couldn't hear, and informed the King that the Prince was ill. He glared at Akari. "I've had enough of your lies." he addressed the gaurds next. "Take her to the dungeons." He ordered.
Akari was put into a dungeon where she was chained by her wrists and ankles. All heat was sucked from the room, and there were cracks where snow blew in. The walls were entirely sound proof and the door was a large stone.
Tamlen, ill in bed could still only dream of Akari... ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

(@Mote, probably not, but you'll have to ask Akari.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:34 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari shrugged at the kings word, of course he would thought that she was the one who attacked the prince, and what reason does he have to believe her, she's a fire people, moreover the princess.
She already predicted that she will be trapped in the Sea kingdom's dungeon, she didn't go against the king's order and let them take her to the dungeon.

Akari hissed and kicked one of the guard when they put the tight and cold cuffs on her.
"Be warned, I can still crush you guys without my fire power!", she told the guards with a threating voice to scare them away.
"Tch...no one here knows how to treat a lady", she protested as she proceed to walk inside the cell by herself before any of them could push her down. Akari drops herself onto the cold ice floor, she can feel her power decreasing in an incredible speed, she know that soon she will be helpless.

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:48 am
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ The guards payed no attention to Akari. Their only job was to make sure that she didn't escape.
Three days later, Tamlen awoke from his illness. His room had been kept at the cold temperature that he'd loved. His father was please to see that he was feeling much better, and his mother smiled, noticing that he was even in better spirits. He didn't smile, but that was normal for him. Everywhere he went, he could only think of Akari... He worried about her. But he knew she would be doomed if he sent a search party out for her. He stood at his balcony, staring out into the snow. Maids had noticed the longing look he had in his eyes, and the rmors spread. Was it possible that someone had warmed the heart of the Ice Prince? Was Tamlen in love? ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:52 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

It's been three days since Akari was imprisoned, she haven't slept even for an hour, she knew that she would freeze dead if she sleeps,and the thought of Len makes her restless.
Her clothes was covered with dried blood, it came from her hands and feet when she tried to struggle from her cuffs.

Even now she still tries to struggle and bloods still runs from her pale skin and quickly dried.She sighed weakly, this place is probably going to be my grave, she thought with her head down.

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:39 am
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Sometime at midday, Tamlen came out of his tower. He entered a war meeting being held by his father. Then one of the captains asked what the King planned to do with the Princess who was still in their dungeon. He King made a somewhat digusted face. "I doubt we're going to get any information from her.. But we may be able to use her as leverage later on.. We'll just need to keep her alive.." Tamlen's head perked up. He looked at his father. "The Princess is in our dungeon?" he asked, somewhat shocked. The King looked at him "Ah, yes. That's right, you were ill. She was captured the same day you returned. We'd found her running around outside a border town. The soldiers said they'd seen another spy with her, but he was lost over the ravine. Tamlen didn't show any emotion. The ravine? I fell into a ravine... This is.. This can't be a coincidence! I have to speack to this Princess. "Maybe I can get some information out of her." he 'offered'. The King thought for a moment. "Well, you're willing to try. But be carefull. Her power may be reduced, but she still may have some strength to her." Tamlen nodded and gave a bow befre he left the meeting. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:00 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari was deep in her thought, barely moving, keeping her head down as low as it could be. The wounds on her hands and foot had already heal, although she was still covered in blood, anyone would thought she'd be dead already.
her energy was sucked out by the cold, it was hard enough for her to breathe in such a cold place, wasting anymore of her strenght will surely put her in danger.
She heard a footstep coming from the hall of the dungeon, either that's just those sloppy guards, or the king finally send me an executor, she thought, not making a move.

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:34 am
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len was dressed in his royal armor. A jeweled sword hung by his belt, and a velvet cape brushed the floor. His long white hair was adorned with a crown that made it obviuos he was the Prince. And because of that seemingly simple fact, he never showed even the tinest bit of emotion in front of his subjects. Tamlen arrived at the cell and ordered the door to be opened. The guard opened the door and walked inside. "Congradulations, Princess, you get to be visited by the Sea Prince himself." he said coldly. Tamlen rolled his eyes and entered the room. When he saw the girl sitting on the floor, his heart stopped. "Guard. Leave us.. And close the door." The guard bowed and followed the order. The moment the door closed, Tamlen shut his eyes. Akari... Princess Akari.. You're the ******** Princess!! Gods.. Why do you hate me? His knees grew weak. "Akari..." he said softly. There was no hiding it now. But then again, it no longer mattered that his 'cover' was blown. Akari... Why? It was bad before.. And now? s**t. Just s**t! He looked down, his eyes still closed. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:05 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

That voice...could it be?...She slowly raise her head, her sights was blurred from her exhaustion, but she definitely knows what she saw.
"L-len?..." her voice comes out weakly,"LEN! YOU'RE ALIVE!", she jumped in surprise and happiness, but her face suddenly paled seeing the suit his wearing. Her expression turned to fear as she steps back from him,"Len...you...you are the prince of the Sea kingdom?", she asked him in a painful tone.

Atlantean Stalker
[  

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:36 am
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen winced at her words. That's right.. I fell into the ravine.. She.. She thought I was.. He brought his hand to his forehead and shook his head. "Akari, I..." He sighed. "Yes.. I am the Sea Prince." He looked at her with soft eyes. "But I swear I had no idea who you were either." there was pain in his voice as well. At the moment, he was glad the walls were soundproof. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

☾Fantasy/Mythology

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces