Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew nodded in approval. "Much, much better. Except, you're like Cameron. Too thin to wear my pants!" he said with a light chuckle. He finger-combed his hair, nodding slowly when it laid flat and straight. "Well, let us be off!" he said, the adventurous spark back in his eyes.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: but we're worth it? *bats eyelashes* }}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:22 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Andrew seemed happy with the new clothes Jax wore. But he said that he was like Cameron since the pants were too big. Jax just smiled. "I'm thin as a stick, I know that already" he said with the same smile. The adventurous spark in Andrew's eyes returned when he was done and ready to leave. Jax nodded with a smile. He wanted to find Cameron as well. Wanted to know how he felt. "Let's go then" he said as he started to remove the bandages around his wrists.

OOC;; We're totally worth it!!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew grabbed Jax by the hand and walked out of the loo. He looked down the halls, and began to set off. He peeked in the rooms, waiting until he saw the familiar face of his twin. He opened a door at the end of the hall and gasped. Something horrible had happened! "Cammie!" he exclaimed. He ran in and looked at the bloody scene before him.
Cameron was bleeding badly, but since he still had the anestesia pumping into his lungs, he was blissfully unaware. He didn't know that he'd been attacked, raped, and left for dead. He didn't know that someone had cut deeply into him, leaving horrible trails of blood. He didn't even know he was still bound to the bed by thick leather cuffs, no, he was dreaming about Jax.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Yea! Care to solve a MYSTERY?! }}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:47 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax followed Andrew through the corridors and peeked in to every other room. Andrew opened one of the doors, he had apparently caught sight of his brother. But what they saw when the entered the room wasn't really what they were expecting - there was blood. A lot of it. And Cameron was bound to the bed by leather cuffs. And the blood was Cameron's. Jax just stared at the bloody scene for a few seconds, totally paralysed. Everything just went blank in his head. Something in his head told him to just pass out or lay down, but something else told him not to, which left him just standing there for a few seconds. When Jax finally got back to reality, he moved towards Cameron. He looked at the boy that was chained to the bed. Wanted to cry in panic, but no tears and no sound was coming from him. He just had his mouth open as he was trying to find something to say. His hands gently grabbed the bloody boy, trying to get contact with him. "Cameron? Baby? Sweetie..?" he said, quietly in Russian as he carefully touched Cameron's face.

OOC;; OF COURSE I DO!!!! But I reaaaally have to go to bed now! It's like...2 in the morning here! xD <3  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew stood beside his brother. He couldn't move, couldn't breathe, couldn't even think. He was numb, but his eyes were wide. After a few seemingly endless seconds, he collapsed to the floor.
Cameron vaguely heard the voice speak, but he had no idea what was being said. His mind was floating, off away from reality.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Nighty night!}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:16 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax was bloody. His hands were bloody, his arms were bloody and even Andrew's clothes he wore had bloody on them. A few warm tears rolled down his cheeks. He smiled a bit. Laughed a bit. All emotions at once and he didn't know how to react. Something in his head still told him to do like Andrew - collapse on the floor. But his adrenaline was so high that he couldn't. Jax gently kissed Cameron's forehead. "Hang on baby, I'm going to get help, ok?" he said an a pathetic try to talk to him. After that, he ran out from the room, all bloody, in search for someone to help him. "Please! Help me, please!" he cried out in hopes that someone would hear him.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:22 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
A nurse looked up at the man's cries. He was dripping with blood. He was also a patient. "What are you doing out of bed? And in bloody clothes?! You are not sneaking out!" she said furiously. She grabbed him by the forearm and began to drag him back to his bed.

Andrew laid on the floor. He felt like he was paralysed. He felt like his soul had been ripped in two, and his heart shattered. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he lay there, helplessly.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Evil nurse! > sad }}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:29 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax finally found a nurse, but she wasn't as helpful as he wanted her to be. She asked why he was out of bed and wore bloody clothes. She sounded really pissed off. The nurse grabbed Jax by the forearm and started to drag him back to his room. "No, please!" Jax said, trying to get loose from the lady's firm grip. "You have to help me! You have to help my friend! He's going to die! Please!" He sounded slightly panicked. Why wouldn't she listen to him!?

OOC;; EVUUUUL! -kicks nurse in the butt- >:C  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:37 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
The nurse shot Jax a look of utter disbelief. "Oh really? He is going to die? she said, annoyed. She had dealt with drug-users before, and she knew to take his words with a grain of salt. She looked at him, noting the fear in his eyes. She decided to be safe, rather than sorry. "Take me to him." she said with a sigh. She did not get paid enough for this.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: My computer is having a spaz attack! }}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:43 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

The nurse didn't believe him when he was that Cameron was going to die, but still she decided to let the boy take her with him. Jax was happy that she finally listened to him and started to drag her towards the room where Cameron was laying. The bloody scene had stuck in his mind and would probably not go away for a while. It scared him. He didn't want the boy to die, even though he had only known him for barely 24 hours, but he liked him.

OOC;; Really?! o.o  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:51 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
The nurse followed Jax. She held a clipboard with her patients names and such on them she flipped to Jax's page and scribbled a few notes. "Hurry it along! I have other patients to work with!" she said. She was in a surly mood, and she was pressed for time.

A doctor in a neat white jacket walked past. She saw the man covered in blood, but didn't see any cuts. "Is everything alright? Anne Clair, surgeon. Can I be of help?" she asked curiously. She wore her long red hair in a braid, her sea green eyes sparkling in the lights.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: ...I was seeing things! Curse my lack of specs! }}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:13 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax didn't listen to the nurse as she told him to hurry up. He hurried as much as he could. Jax realized how far he must have ran to get help! On the way back to Cameron's room, he and the nurse met a female doctor with red hair. She asked if everything was okey and if she could help. Jax looked at the doctor and met her green eyes. "My friend... He's bleeding and will die if he doesn't get help" he said, tears running down his face from his slightly bloodshot eyes. He voice broke in the middle of the sentence. "Please, you have to help him!" The bandages on his arms were on the verge of falling off, since he only had loosened them up before. He started fingering with the bandages and removed one of them as he looked at the doctor and then at the nurse and then back at the doctor.

OOC;; Oh. o.o;  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:17 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Anne's eyes went huge. "Take me to him! We won't let him die." she said, very seriously. She grabbed a medicalkit and looked at the man, ready to follow him.

The nurse, however, rolled her eyes. "Well, get on! We only have so much time!" she said, angrily.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Someone hit me in the face with a door. Bye bye specs! }}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:21 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

The female doctor believed him. She grabbed a medical kit and told him that she...they, wouldn't let him die. The nurse, however, wasn't too pleased. Apparently she still didn't believe the boy.

Jax started to half run through the corridor to get to Cameron faster. He could only hope that he wasn't dead already. He couldn't be...

OOC;; Ouch!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:29 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Anne ran after the man. She was the lead surgeon at this hospital, and there was no way she would let anyone die. "Is this the room sweety?" She said, pointing at the room that held Cameron.

The nurse just stomped past them both, throwing the door open. "Dear.... God...." she said, looking at the scene before her.

Anne walked in the door, and her eyes went wide with shock. She handed Jax a walkie-talkie, and told him to call for backup. She ran to the bed and opened her kit. She carefully began to clean the wounds, and tried to stop most of the bleeding.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Indeed! Jaxie finally got help!}}

Psykfall

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games