Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

HalfGhouls

Chatty Kitten

8,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:08 pm
Ohhi. well first off thanks for inviting me. :'D

I'm -N E O N L I T S I G N- but, irl I'm just Kris. c': (Full name is Kristine, but I dislike my full name sooo.. )

I go from ignoring Gaia, to being obsessed with it, so bear with me. D:

I'm 18, freshman in college. I'm going for a sociology major.

I'm good with chatting though I can be preeetty shy. I love to roleplay. I love to read books and comic books, but I usually am not into alot of romance books. I'm kind of obsessed with the walking dead atm. :'D

Funfacts: I love to draw, and my deviantart name is KRHB, if you wanted to know. c':
uhhhmmmm.
oh.
My gaia Avi always ends up in lingerie. I try to go modest, but somehow the lingerie always returns. :'D  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:14 am
Hi, I'm Purtie.
I've been on Gaia since 2008.
I'm 52 years old. I have a daughter who's a Senior in High School. My hubby and I are happily married, but currently living in two different states because of work. In California I have a pigeon. In Ohio I have a cat.
I love reading romance novels. I also like vamp/romance books. My current favorite author is Kerrilyn Sparks, with Lynsay Sands a close second.  

Purtie

Obsessive Elder

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:18 am
Purtie

Welcome To the guild!! Hope you enjoy yourself here! Feel free to contact the crew with any questions. Explore the forums, head to our party central forum for the halloween party.
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:31 am
Thanks for the invitation biggrin
I'm Sydney, 14 year old. I've been on gaia since 2008 or 2009, but I haven't been on since sometime last year. But, I couldn't stay away, so here I am.
I love photography, reading, anime, and tumblring.
I'm joining in hopes of making new friends, since I know absolutely no one on here.
Feel free to message me, I'm always nice. C:  

iiMckenzii

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:39 am
iiMckenzii

Welcome to the guild!! I hope you have a great time and meet lots of new friends. Feel free to ask the crew anything! Try out our halloween games in the party central, and explore the other forums to get to know other girls!
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Hello I am Loshka :> I should be studying for a midterm in a few hours... whoops.

I'm a 22 year old college student, perusing art at the moment. But I have a secret passion for entomology.

I mostly come on gaia just to dress up! sometimes I lurk critique threads and AT, but haven't lately.

I think I got a blind invite to here, which I usually ignore. But I peeked, and I was very happy with what I saw. This is a really relaxing and open guild and I hope to contribute what I can to it.  

Jin-is-supreme

Tipsy Humorist

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:48 pm
I just wanted to take the time to tell all you new gals Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here with us! <3 If you need anything don't hesitate to pm me! smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:26 pm
I am Dwitzy and A new member to IAGT.
I am almost 16 and I am an anime enthusiast.(fangirl) I may seem a little intimidating, because I am a shy person. redface But people who know me call me mama or bear, because I am like a mother and I'm a huggable teddy bear. >w< I welcome anyone to talk to me when and if they want too.

(PS. I also make Hetalia fanfictions~)  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

I A M 5 A M

8,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:04 pm
╔════════════════════════╗

My name is Sam. I was invited here by Cret-chan
We've actually been friends on Gaia for several years now C:

I'm 22 and from Ohio.
I like to think that I'm pretty friendly and easy to get along with.
I hope once I become more comfortable with the guild, I'll be posting here pretty frequently.

Interests include:
→ Anime
→ Manga
→ Conventions
→ Avi Tekteking
→ Music
→ Musicals
→ Plays
→ Movies
→ Criminal Minds and other TV shows
→ Sports
→ Culture

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

⊙ω⊙

╚══════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:26 am
Dwitzy

Welcome to the guild! ^^
Ooh Hetalia fanfictions? emotion_c8
Our Anime & Manga subforum or our Poems & Writing subforum may interest you. heart

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:28 am
I A M 5 A M

Welcome to the guild! emotion_bigheart
emotion_awesome
I'm sure there are a lot of girls who have common interests with you!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:23 am
Cret-chan
Dwitzy

Welcome to the guild! ^^
Ooh Hetalia fanfictions? emotion_c8
Our Anime & Manga subforum or our Poems & Writing subforum may interest you. heart

Yessssh  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Chipl

Shameless Man-Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:43 pm
Hey, I'm Chipl. I'm 16 years old, going on 17 in December. I live in Canada with my mom and two cats. PM me for more.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:21 pm
Hey everyone! ~

Alright cool so introduction? Drum roll please. *sees drum roll by* alright cool thanks. *whispers* not exactly what I had in mind.. Alright off topic.
Alright. So I'm Maylin_C. Known for my utter admiration and love for the anime known as Hetalia. I adore fanfiction, anime, music, and role playing. I aspire to be an artist someday. Whether that be writing stories, editing them, or drawing. I've been thinking of the first two options.

Oh yeah some information about me. I'm from Washingston State. Not DC. The land known for its quiet rainy and cold weather. But I really can't complain can i? I hope everyone's doing alright in the area Hurricane Sandy is right now.

My real name is Alyssa. But I chose the Japanese name Ayami. Meaning 'beautiful color'. I fell in love with the name due to how unique it was. I'm 17 years old right now. I am a Junior in High School. So one more year and I'm out ^^. I am also Filipino. So proud of my heritage.

The animes I love are Junjou Romantica, Sekai Ichi Hatshkoi, DN Angel (oh my gosh I love Vic Mignoga), Ouran High School Host Club, Hetalia (Pasta!), and right now I'm watching Death Note. I just got through episode 1 and good gosh it scared me a little.

So I hope there are some Hetalia fans in here ^^. And I'm pleased to meet everyone.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:32 pm
Chipl

Welcome to the guild ^^
I love Canada during the fall and winter emotion_bigheart

Maylin_C

Hello Ate!
yes I am Filipino as well. ^^ Always a pleasure to meet a fellow Pinay and Hetalia fan.
I'm sure you will love the Anime and Manga subforum we have : ]
Welcome to the guild ^^

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games