Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded and kissed his cheek. "I will definitely have a day off this weekend." He promised. "And we'll both behave while they're over." He grinned and kissed his shoulder.

TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

“Of course I am going to behave,” he said with a soft blush. “I wont tonight…but I will if you are too tired for work,” he said with a grin before pecking his cheek. “Thank you again for doing this….it really means a lot to me that you are doing this for me. But I have to warn you that they like to play pranks alright so…sniff anything they try to give you.”

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smirked. "Oh? I'll be dealing with a naughty boy tonighy]t?" He blinked at what he said. "... sniff it?" He doubted the little girls would be into drugs, but the words confused him. If they were little tricksters, though... he'd have to be careful.

TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Seeing him confused, he couldn’t help but give a small laugh. “I say sniff it because they have been known to put hot sauce into coffee,” he explained to him. “And yes I want to be naughty…I am always to good so its time for a change.”

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:34 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded in understanding. "I see. No coffee when they're around then, and make sure drinks are safe. Got it." He smiled and kissed his neck. "I can't wait to punish my naughty boy when I get home from work." He was playing along, and kissed his cheek. "I love you."

TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:23 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

After they had gone to pick up the girls, he felt a little nervous riding in the car with them. “Now Isa and Lisa please be nice…Darren is going to make a really wonderful meal for you,” he said to them as he got them dressed before sighing a little. “He is waiting down stairs for you two so come on.” With that, he ushered them out of their room and walked down the steps. “Darren these are my sisters…Isa and Lisa…girls this is Darren.”

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:52 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled as he waited for them, the ingredients for their meal primed and ready at home for when they arrived. He decided that he'd make shrimp fettucini alfredo from scratch for all of them. When his lover and his two sisters came over, he smiled and knelt to their level, looking them both in the eyes, silent for a moment. He grinned. "You two look brilliant. I'm glad that I finally get to meet you two. I've heard a lot about you both."

TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:08 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Looking to him, both girls just seemed to stare; which only made Fuji more nervous. “Girls…please be nice,” he said, wondering what they were plotting. “Yes brother,” they said in unison as they looked to him before looking to Darren. “Hello mister,” said Isa as she did a small curtsey with her dress. “Thank you for making us food today…it’s very nice of you,” spoke Lisa who seemed to watch him closely.

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded, bowing his head politely as a response to her curtsey. "I'm making it from scratch when we get to my place." He straightened up and smiled. "Now then, we should head to the car. The sooner we get there, the sooner I can make you dinner." He grinned.

TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

With a small nod, the girls each took a hold of Fuji’s hand before being lead out to the car. “Sorry about them but I promise that they will warm up to you,” he said gently to him. “A good way will be through your delicious food.”

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:37 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled. "Don't worry, love. It's fine." He opened the door for the girls, then the door for Fuji. Finally, he got into the car and started it up, driving them to his house.

TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:49 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He smiled as they got into the car, sitting back comfortably. “You girls have to be nice and not make a mess in his home alright. You can sit at the table and color in the books he bought you or the books we have for you okay.”

“Yes brother,” they said, seeming to eye Fuji as he held Darren’s friend hand in his own.

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled and drove them to his place, opening the door for both the girls and Fuji, then led them into the house. "Alright, feel free to make yourselves at home. I'll get started on the food." He told them, heading into the kitchen.

TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Fuji seemed to smile as the girls went to living room before he followed Darren to the kitchen. “Love, why don’t you let me and the girls help you out,” he asked standing next to him. “This could be a fun bonding experience for all of us.”

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:59 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren blinked before smiling. "Okay. I don't see why not." He kissed him lightly and went to ask the girls to help. If Fuji thought it was a good idea, then who was he to argue. Besides, it could be fun.

TheHappyRedFox

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces