Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:14 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
hate you wireless scanner mad

Let me know if it talks back.

emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:16 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior

emotion_0A0

well did it? 4laugh

What wrong with your scanner?  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:23 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior

emotion_0A0

well did it? 4laugh

it is wireless and I have it in another room, like, less than 10 steps away from the computer. I installed yesterday and everything was fine. Today I had to plugged the damn thing aside the computer because the system couldn't connect with it. ;_; If that's how is it going to be, what's the point of being wireless?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:27 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior

emotion_0A0

well did it? 4laugh

it is wireless and I have it in another room, like, less than 10 steps away from the computer. I installed yesterday and everything was fine. Today I had to plugged the damn thing aside the computer because the system couldn't connect with it. ;_; If that's how is it going to be, what's the point of being wireless?
Oh I had a problem like that once. You can do a troubleshot maybe. Or call up the company and ask for help.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:33 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior

emotion_0A0

well did it? 4laugh

Oh I had a problem like that once. You can do a troubleshot maybe. Or call up the company and ask for help.

I turn off and turn on the scanner like 4 or 5 times XD I gave up. I know this is the minion of Skynet. I know it. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:41 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior

emotion_0A0

well did it? 4laugh

I turn off and turn on the scanner like 4 or 5 times XD I gave up. I know this is the minion of Skynet. I know it. emotion_donotwant

Did you get some kind of message?  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:52 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior

emotion_0A0

well did it? 4laugh

"If the problem persists, try turning off and then on again, or try later."

what kind of advice is that HP?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:57 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior

rofl did you click on that didn't help link wink .

It's HP. http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanning-Faxing-and-Copying/HP-6500-Wireless-does-not-scan/td-p/344137  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:03 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior

rofl did you click on that didn't help link wink .

It's HP. http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanning-Faxing-and-Copying/HP-6500-Wireless-does-not-scan/td-p/344137

oh that b***h. =_= ... thanks u_u  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:25 pm
emotion_donotwant

It is a proven fact for me that if I own more than 8 different colored pens for school, I will lose more than half of them by the time the month is over.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Menlusa

Sparkly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:31 pm
Slick Southpaw
emotion_donotwant

It is a proven fact for me that if I own more than 8 different colored pens for school, I will lose more than half of them by the time the month is over.

Same thing happens to me with regular pens.
I finally buy nice inky ones with a rolling point for the new semester and I am already down to two D:
WHERE DO THEY GO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:37 pm
Menlusa
Slick Southpaw
emotion_donotwant

I finally buy nice inky ones with a rolling point for the new semester and I am already down to two D:
WHERE DO THEY GO
D:< I bet your pens and mine found each other.
I had like 20 different colored pens cos colors speak to me in text writing and omg its hard to explainnn
*cracked out on caffeine*
Really bugs me when they disappear like that. crying

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:38 pm
******** for the last few weeks my hands and the psoriasis athritis in them had been barely botherig me at all.
Lastnight.. spend 5 hours straight playing Zelda 4 swords.. now my hands are so sore, aching, I can feel the tips of my bones in my fingers..
It feels like my hands are going start breaking apart.
So not worth th pain.
Stupid addicting zelda and your long winded bosses  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:41 pm
Slick Southpaw
Menlusa
Slick Southpaw
emotion_donotwant

WHERE DO THEY GO
D:< I bet your pens and mine found each other.
I had like 20 different colored pens cos colors speak to me in text writing and omg its hard to explainnn
*cracked out on caffeine*
Really bugs me when they disappear like that. crying

Awh well at least they are happy together...somewhere out there in a possible pen...sanctuary? Whut.

And no I know what you mean actually!
When I have different colored pensI use them to write notes and they usually are a big help when I study later

Menlusa

Sparkly Conversationalist

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:18 pm
bedsick
meekstape
really want to get an undercut but i am sure it;ll look terrible on me. i just want a kawaii fauhawk lookin thing

but then again

i dont want to look like skrillex.

that douche needs to change his hair so i can look better with that style

also ugh ******** i was thinking of wanting to do this too sob
meeks stop jackin my swag
tho i have a feelin my parentals would not approve
and possibly my boss too

someone gave me a good idea for jobs that require you to keep your hair a certain way. just get a wig and wear it to work. that way you can keep your normal hair how you want without your boss taking a s**t fit.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games