Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
PYP: cus every guild needs one Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:22 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
User Image
The dog is more interested in my mother than me!

That home looks like an X-mas ad. So unreal..  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:30 pm
Existential Existence
Jayce Reinhardt
User Image

IKR

My house has nothing on it. DX We just recently put out the tree and it doesn't have any decorations on it.

I've just been so busy. emo  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:30 pm
Meromictic
Existential Existence
Jayce Reinhardt
User Image

IKR

My house has nothing on it. DX We just recently put out the tree and it doesn't have any decorations on it.

I've just been so busy. emo

crying

poor undecorated tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:56 am
Existential Existence
Jayce Reinhardt
User Image

Thank you, we did a shitton of work on it when we moved in. Still needs a lot of work, will take 50 years to pay off and the wiring is still weird but it's amazing how good things look with a new coat of paint on the walls. (Is a big fan of HDTV)

Beyond the fake tree you can see my mini me permanently glued to the laptop. He ragequit minecraft, it was hilarious seeing 5 enderman chasing him.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

loups-garoux

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:31 pm
Hi-Potion
Pretty xD <3
Also, what were you drinking? ouo
The first thing I drank when I was 21 was Bailey's xD

It was some concoction called a Bahama Mama. It was incredibly watered down and expensive xD

after that picture I moved on to the shots of tequila  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:46 pm
Coyote Cunning
Hi-Potion
Pretty xD <3
Also, what were you drinking? ouo
The first thing I drank when I was 21 was Bailey's xD

It was some concoction called a Bahama Mama. It was incredibly watered down and expensive xD

after that picture I moved on to the shots of tequila
Ffff I heart tequila and vodka xD
Ever played beer/shot pong?  

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50

loups-garoux

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:50 pm
Hi-Potion

I have! So fun x3

Though my favorite drinking game is Apples to Apples  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:17 pm
Coyote Cunning
Hi-Potion

I have! So fun x3

THIS XD

I was introduced to it while on my internship. Lately I haven't been able to get friends together to play it now that I'm going back home.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:19 pm
Coyote Cunning
Hi-Potion

I have! So fun x3

How do you do it with apples to apples? @w@  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:22 pm
Hi-Potion
Coyote Cunning
Hi-Potion

I have! So fun x3

depending on how fast your want to get drunk, the winner of the round drinks, or the winners xD

we would play with Cherry Bomb shots. woooooo @u@

Meromictic

where did you intern at? and yeah I haven't gotten to play lately either D: I just turned 21, as did a few of my friends, and for whatever reason being 21 makes them think we can't play drinking games anymore D:  

loups-garoux

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:28 pm
Coyote Cunning
Meromictic

where did you intern at? and yeah I haven't gotten to play lately either D: I just turned 21, as did a few of my friends, and for whatever reason being 21 makes them think we can't play drinking games anymore D:

Walt Disney World. :B I was a retail slave for them for like 7 months. I got 12 hours of college credit for it though. So I can't really complain. LOL

Its more of getting together with friends for me. Everyone has just been so busy. x.x A lot of them are starting to settle down and do the family thing. emo  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:30 pm
Meromictic
Coyote Cunning
Meromictic

Walt Disney World. :B I was a retail slave for them for like 7 months. I got 12 hours of college credit for it though. So I can't really complain. LOL

Its more of getting together with friends for me. Everyone has just been so busy. x.x A lot of them are starting to settle down and do the family thing. emo

Man, I'm schooling her in Chicago and they have people coming to talk to use about internship at Disney World. It's tempting to do that emotion_kirakira

No one I know is doing the family thing yet, but many are going to schools far far away, where they do their partying. when they come back to Chicago all they want to do is spend time with their family and so normal boring friend stuff xD  

loups-garoux

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:35 pm
Coyote Cunning
Meromictic
Coyote Cunning
Meromictic

Man, I'm schooling her in Chicago and they have people coming to talk to use about internship at Disney World. It's tempting to do that emotion_kirakira

No one I know is doing the family thing yet, but many are going to schools far far away, where they do their partying. when they come back to Chicago all they want to do is spend time with their family and so normal boring friend stuff xD

lol I loved it. I met a lot of awesome people. X3 Totally worth it~~~

I dunno why everyone suddenly is getting srs with the dating and such. x.x Most of my friends are in the 21-25 year range. I'm 24 and I don't see the point in settling down now. There's still a whole world waiting to be explored. >o> Plus, I really want to go back to Florida and do the professional internship there. I don't want to end up stuck in Oklahoma because of some guy who doesn't want to move away. :<  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:39 pm
Meromictic
Coyote Cunning
Meromictic
Coyote Cunning
Meromictic

lol I loved it. I met a lot of awesome people. X3 Totally worth it~~~

I dunno why everyone suddenly is getting srs with the dating and such. x.x Most of my friends are in the 21-25 year range. I'm 24 and I don't see the point in settling down now. There's still a whole world waiting to be explored. >o> Plus, I really want to go back to Florida and do the professional internship there. I don't want to end up stuck in Oklahoma because of some guy who doesn't want to move away. :<

Yeah I know what you mean.
My main goal is to transfer to University of Tennessee. But that would mean leaving boyfriend of... umm... *counts* 5 years behind.
I'm trying to convince him to come with. ADVENTURE!
None of my friends have settled down yet. YET. D:  

loups-garoux

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:44 pm
Coyote Cunning
Hi-Potion
Coyote Cunning
Hi-Potion

I have! So fun x3

depending on how fast your want to get drunk, the winner of the round drinks, or the winners xD

we would play with Cherry Bomb shots. woooooo @u@

Meromictic

Is it just Apples To Apples with alcohol? xD  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games