Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
VGD:::Vidya Game Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:23 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro
I will take you up on your offer biggrin
Do you want my lil ditto? or just derps?

my friend code

Alice
3654 4261 2666

Ditto is cool. ^^ Since I have all the games I tend to do stuff like this for free.

Ashley
3009 7395 3355

Okay, I'm all set. I'll wait for you in the Union Room.

all my ditto? xD
just adding you nao
b there in a few mo

All ditto, one ditto, nothing but wurmple...whatever works for you. I'm the least picky person in the world when it comes to anything other than event legendaries. xd

Oh, I see you! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:25 pm
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro

my friend code

Alice
3654 4261 2666

Ditto is cool. ^^ Since I have all the games I tend to do stuff like this for free.

Ashley
3009 7395 3355

all my ditto? xD
just adding you nao
b there in a few mo

All ditto, one ditto, nothing but wurmple...whatever works for you. I'm the least picky person in the world when it comes to anything other than event legendaries. xd

Oh, I see you! ^^

Okay!
Amg you are a parasol girl too!  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:28 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro

my friend code

Alice
3654 4261 2666

Ashley
3009 7395 3355

all my ditto? xD
just adding you nao
b there in a few mo

Oh, I see you! ^^

Okay!

Argh, stupid communication errors. Trading with people is always a hassle at first for me. xd

Yep, I am! ^^ I like the sprite.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:29 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
I remember them running around in a panic.

They do that too. But I mostly remember the ones who panicked in place right next to the fire. With the fire extinguisher right there. It was ridiculous. I'm glad that fires are rather rare for me.

I'm pretty sure that happened to me also.

I wonder what the AI is like in The Sims 3. Hopefully there is a personality trait in that game that allows them to overcome their primal fear of fire enough to actually do something productive about it. Or that fires are rather rare in comparison to the first game.

If I get The Sims 3, I'd want the Late Night expansion so that I could turn all my sims into vampires and never have to feed them. [I am assuming that I'd only need to send them out to bite other sims.]

not needing a kitchen at all = win  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:29 pm
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro

Ashley
3009 7395 3355

all my ditto? xD
just adding you nao
b there in a few mo

Oh, I see you! ^^

Okay!

Argh, stupid communication errors. Trading with people is always a hassle at first for me. xd

Coming back
my wifi dropped for a mo
I wanted to be a Lady.. but no option for that crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:36 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby

They do that too. But I mostly remember the ones who panicked in place right next to the fire. With the fire extinguisher right there. It was ridiculous. I'm glad that fires are rather rare for me.

I wonder what the AI is like in The Sims 3. Hopefully there is a personality trait in that game that allows them to overcome their primal fear of fire enough to actually do something productive about it. Or that fires are rather rare in comparison to the first game.

If I get The Sims 3, I'd want the Late Night expansion so that I could turn all my sims into vampires and never have to feed them. [I am assuming that I'd only need to send them out to bite other sims.]

Oh! I heard about there being vampires. ^^ I wonder if you get a bite command when interacting with human sims.

AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland

all my ditto? xD
just adding you nao
b there in a few mo

Oh, I see you! ^^

Okay!

Coming back
my wifi dropped for a mo
I wanted to be a Lady.. but no option for that crying

I'm usually a Lady or an Ace. I think I didn't get the option for a Lady either.

Anyways, it was great trading with you. Wooper~ <3  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:36 pm
THANK YOUUUU <333

I didn't realise how freakin ugly Ekans' sprite on white was until now  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:39 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
THANK YOUUUU <333

You're welcome! ^^

It's prettier than it's Green sprite. Somewhat. xd On the note of old sprites, I prefer the Green Dratini sprite to the ones we got in the America versions. It's so much cuter.  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:42 pm
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland
THANK YOUUUU <333

You're welcome! ^^

It's prettier than it's Green sprite. Somewhat. xd On the note of old sprites, I prefer the Green Dratini sprite to the ones we got in the America versions. It's so much cuter.

Wooper is <3
I think that one i got from my pokewalker?

Lol. I vaugely remember the green sprites.
but man it's mouth when we were trading.. i was like "ewwwwww"

I love Igglybuff's sprites gonk
But I love igglybuff all th time  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:52 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby

Oh! I heard about there being vampires. ^^ I wonder if you get a bite command when interacting with human sims.

I wouldn't actually know as I don't own that expansion.
I'm just theorizing that it wouldn't be necessary to actually feed them or provide them with a kitchen.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:53 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland
THANK YOUUUU <333

You're welcome! ^^

Wooper is <3
I think that one i got from my pokewalker?

Lol. I vaugely remember the green sprites.
but man it's mouth when we were trading.. i was like "ewwwwww"

I love Igglybuff's sprites gonk
But I love igglybuff all th time

I would let you know, but A) I forget if the data in this game displays Pokéwalker information and B) I put my DS away already. xd But yeah, Wooper is one of my favorite Pokémon to use on teams.

It looks like somebody designed an Ekans sprite with a Rattatta in its mouth and the person in charge said, "Dude, no. Fix that." and instead if fixing the sprite he just removed the Rattatta. I'm sure it'll look better next sprite redesign, just like Quagsire was horribly done in Platinum but was nice and cute for HG/SS.

I have a friend who's afraid of Igglybuff for some strange reason. It's not my favorite Pokémon design, but it's a far cry from actually being scary. xd

Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby

I wouldn't actually know as I don't own that expansion.
I'm just theorizing that it wouldn't be necessary to actually feed them or provide them with a kitchen.

I don't think it would. I've heard of human sims being turned though, so maybe when your sim becomes a vampire you can turn other sims as well. I'll have to read into it sometime when I'm not so busy. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:58 pm
thats the way it worked in 2  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:11 pm
Sara Hysaro
I don't think it would. I've heard of human sims being turned though, so maybe when your sim becomes a vampire you can turn other sims as well. I'll have to read into it sometime when I'm not so busy. 3nodding

I'd read into it, but that would falsely imply that I had interest in the game.
It has way too many expansions.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:16 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

I guess the number of expansions isn't too bad if you aren't looking into getting them all. As long as the base game doesn't feel lacking in anyway I'd be fine with just getting a couple of the expansions.

Also, according to Suitor my assumption appears to be correct. ^^  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:46 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

I guess the number of expansions isn't too bad if you aren't looking into getting them all. As long as the base game doesn't feel lacking in anyway I'd be fine with just getting a couple of the expansions.

Also, according to Suitor my assumption appears to be correct. ^^

I just know there are a bunch of expansions, then there are add-ons that just have furniture and stuff, then there are special editions like the one with holiday stuff, and the online store with neighborhoods that also have unique items/clothing to them.

I don't mind games having expansions. I just don't like when it feels like they are just being churned out as fast as the company can release them.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff