Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|[ Oto ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:32 pm
You're the Yukikage!!!! everything is your resposiblility!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I'm saying its dumb because why have one when you already got both in another XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:36 pm
Maybe the one that just says it's an academy is supposed to be for the academy students? I think it's called like First Frost or something like that, so that makes sense from a plot standpoint. Anyway, some people have their own training areas, so it's not like a huge deal to have more than one I don't think. What if one was destroyed too? Or if it was really busy one day or something lol.  

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:45 pm
First Snow Academy
The Ninja Academy, where the life of a Snow Ninja begins. The Academy is made up of a series of buildings covering a small area of the Village. Knowledge in battle is held above all, so it is taught that the way you use your jutsu far surpasses how many you have. This lesson is taught a multitude of ways by different teachers through extremely different situations.

Like most of the buildings within the Snow Village, the Academy is made of Stone and coated in a layer of ice that adds to its beauty.

First Snow, I was close lol. But yep looks like it's the academy student school. Since that rank doesn't exist now (I think it did once) it would mainly be used for NPC interactions I guess. Or maybe you could have your character go back there and do a bit of training I suppose too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:46 pm
Ah well. Anyways, Avatar is on! All of the Sozin's comet episodes!

... I really wish they had an episode with Avatar Kyoshi or she shows up more in the Legend of Korra. She was awesome!  

Haruhi000777

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:50 pm
I never did get into that show lol. I watched a few episodes of it and it's actually pretty good, but I never did get very far XP. Its on my extremely long anime to watch list though lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:53 pm
Long? It's not even a hundred episodes long. XD  

Haruhi000777

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:55 pm
Evening all!

btw, will post in a bit. sry for the wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:56 pm
@ Haru: No I meant the list itself is long lol. There are so many anime I need to watch @_@. I have to many hobbies though. Anime, RP, Manga, Books, throw in real life and I don't have a lot of time for any one thing lol.

@ Lilly: -waves-  

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:59 pm
Lilly: No worries.

Ele: Well, Nickelodeon should still have all of the episodes online at their website, so you can watch Avatar there.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:09 pm
Well I can find it, I just haven't gotten around to watching it yet lol.  

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:16 pm
@Allomancer: I know that feeling...>.> Too many stuff to do yet so little time...I have like so many things backed up its not even funny! (Books...Games...Manga...Anime...Sitcoms...) crying

@Haruhi: Thanks ^^

@Allomancer: *waves* (forgot at the top lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:17 pm
@Allomancer: p.s. I recall my cousins watching pretty much all of avatar on this site dedicated to just avatar...can't remember what its called though...but yeah...its possible for a site to have it all.  

White Water Lilly

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:18 pm
I have a lot of stuff to cach up on too. XP

Still, Avatar is so awesome! I just had that M. Night Sham-alama-llama made that crappy movie.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:21 pm
@ Haru: Never saw that lol, I like M Night as a director, but I can't believe they got him for something like that, and I wasn't even a fan of the series lol.

@ Lilly: Yep, it's like a mountain at this point @_@. I liked your post in the citadel by the way, your writing is very good ^_^. Lots of detail 3nodding .  

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:31 pm
Bleh, from what I hear, M.Night has been on a steady decline.

The reason he wanted to write the script and direct Avatar was because his daughter liked it and he was a fan as well.

Pfft, he was no fan. He says he's even started on the next script for the next movie, despite what a disaster the first was. Thankfully, there has been no word saying that there's a green light for the next movie.  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games