Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:23 am
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?
Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Red wedge heels clicked on the stands as she carried herself high up into the skies as far as she could go to get the best seat her short statured frame would best reach. Out in the rushing winds, she could see Dhylan swerving easily in the sky, and idly, she wondered how his sister had been fairing during her stay at Hogwarts. Lilac eyes surveyed the scene around her as she found herself a seat not all too far from a Slytherin boy she’d heard of a time or two from several girls in her year. Apparently, it was the same boy that had once been dating Verily, y’know, before Gryffindor’s star seeker from the year before had stolen her, that is… Or, hell, she didn’t know the logistics of it, not really… Rumors could be so unreliable these days…

”Heya mate,” she smiled softly across the ways towards Darius; she was always ever curious of him and his brother, Virgil. ”Who you rooting for to win?” Sure, she’d never ever really talked to the boy before, but, he seemed far more interesting than the rest of the lot that was here.

//Translations: //
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Quidditch Stands
---------- and absolutely bored
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:59 am
User Image
The One I'm With Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood
Third YearGryffindorSeekerSingle

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
User ImageUser Image

Remy and Romy walked together, chatting about the game. Quickly, they looked at each other, then looked at their various friends. Romulus grinned and walked down and sat in the row behind Anna. She had Bradley on one side, and Xavier on the other, and neither of the boys often talked to him. Maybe he could befriend them?

Remy smiled when she saw Cersei talking to Darius. The gold eyed girl sat beside her girlfriend, smiling. "Hi Cer, hullo Darius," Her small hand found Cersei's, entangling their fingers together. Her long hair breezed over, captured by the heavy wind. Leaving her hair down with only a hat to prevent her hair from attacking may not have been her best idea, but she didn't have any hair ties, so she'd have to deal. It wasn't hard to know exactly who she was rooting for, given that her sister was out on the Pitch, even if she wasn't wearing yellow. Her eyes were gold.. that counted... right?

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
First YearGryffindorPurebloodMissie

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Minn was watching the game excitedly, deep green eyes never leaving the action. Dhyl had gotten some good steals, and she was proud, but she simply had to cheer for Heather. It took talent to beat something that heavy with only a bat! When the blonde saved her brother, the little first year stood and cheered happily. "Whoooo! Go Dhylly! Go Heathie! Go go Hufflepuff!" She giggled and clapped, bouncing up and down a bit.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{OoC:}

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Amanda walked through the stands. It didn't matter that she was late for the beginning of the game, or that she was surrounded by cheerful, screaming Hufflepuff students. The game would be over soon enough anyway, it seemed. The two seekers were already face to face for the snitch, so as long as one of them caught it, the game would be over, and the Slytherin would see which house she would have to make sure to beat during their match against Slytherin.

==== ☠ ====

Format by Diamond_Wales

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:34 pm
User Image

Please just follow me. I thought you wanted me.
Cause I
want you all to myself. Make me feel

Darius was caught of guard by the girl who spoke to him and he jumped a bit."Huh!? Oh... I don't know. I guess Ravenclaw. But it does not matter that much." Darius saw Remy and Romy come over and sit by them and he gave a nod to the two. He had not have much interactions with the two outside of Quidditch but he had talked to Romy and liked the boy. He somewhat reminded Darius of himself.

I'm under the gun, you're the only one.I just can't decide what I'm running from.
This isn't what I
wanted, but I can't keep my filthy

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:10 pm
heather030595

User ImageUser Image

Photographer || Half Blood || Single

Looking at the girl the Ravenclaw scoffed. "Best friend? He bloody hasn't hung out with me at all!" he grumbled as he looked at the girl. Bradley went and snapped another picture of the game. He sighed as the girl told him to smile and forced one on. It only stayed there for a few minutes though. Who do I want to win? he thought as he looked at the game. "I don't really care about Quidditch." he said.

This is the part of me that you're
never gonna ever take away from me, no
Throw your sticks and stones
Throw your bombs and your blows
But you're not gonna break my soul
never gonna ever take away from me

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image User Image
MugglebornDatingGryffindorFourth Year

Caitlin climbed the stairs of the stands, ready to watch a match. She was late, it had already started. She was often late to these anyway, well, when she wasn't playing. But since she was a reserve this year, so she had to be at most of them. Cait spotted Remy and Cersei sitting together. They wouldn't mind if she sat near them, right? She made her way toward them, "Hey guys, mind if I sit with you?" She asked with a slight smile.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:38 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Suddenly, Annabeth was sandwiched between two boys. On her right, Bradley. On her left, Xavier. The Gryffindor boy started cheering and screaming, and then noticed he was sitting next to her. Hmph. He was stuttering and seemed really nervous about something. Anna tilted her head, confused. "Uhh, hi Xavier. Are you okay? You seem kinda flustered, or something." What was up with him? Looking back to the game for a moment, she saw Hufflepuff score and jumped up from her seat. She screamed her head off, cheering for her best friend's team. When she sat back down, she turned back to Xavier. "You were saying?" she asked with a small smile. Her attention did tend to wander at times, especially when there was so much going on around her. Anna heard footsteps behind her and turned around to see none other than Romulus sitting directly behind her. So she was completely surrounded now. Lovely. Still, she gave him a warm smile that was the total opposite of her body temperature at the moment. "Hey, Romy." she said. Bradley spoke up next, and she turned her head again to look at him. He smiled for her, but she could see the pain in his eyes. "Bradley Goldwind. I never thought I'd see the day... You're jealous of Luke, aren't you? Don't try to fight it. I know you." Anna let his comment about Quidditch go, since she was really only here to support Tobi. She hated when her friends were fighting, even if they didn't know they were fighting. It upset her more than she let on.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

Sir Spazalots

IceGrayWolf

Miss GryffindorK

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:32 pm
User Image
The One I'm With Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood
Third YearGryffindorSeekerSingle

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
User ImageUser Image

Remy stood suddenly, then ran to the front of the stands. She had to have seen it wrong! Heather couldn't have fallen! Small hands gripped the front banister, gold eyes focused, then widened when they confirmed what she already knew. Her sister had been eliminated from the game. Tears filled her eyes as Remy watched the blonde be taken off the field, then the drops began to fall. Hopefully Heather would be okay soon, because the werewolf hated thinking of her big sister in any sort of pain.

Romulus had also stood, blue eyes tracking Heather. When it proved she was in good hands, however, he sat back down. Little did he know Remy was crying. She had slipped under his radar. The boy gave a light shiver at the wind, imagining Anna to be freezing. He slipped his coat off, then draped it over her shoulders. He'd played Quidditch in colder conditions. He could survive watching a game.

heather030595

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:41 pm
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

Xavier swallowed hard when Annabeth greeted him. He didn't know why though.
" Hey, I'm good. Maybe it's just...t-the cold weather? " He blinked. Aw, man. Now he sounded like a bloody idiot. He shook his head, ruffling his messy hair—which became messier because of the wind. He blinked as he heard small thuds behind him, small, yet somehow familiar. He spun around to see Romy, the official new seeker of the Gryffindor team. " Yo, Romy, " he greeted, giving him a small wave. He turned his attention back to the game , but before he could even check what was happening, he was startled when Romy suddenly stood up. Curious on what he saw, he finally looked at the field. His eyes widened. Blue eyes followed the Hufflepuff Captain as she was being carried to the Hospital Wing. What? Wasn't Heather an hotshot beater? What happened? At the corner of his eye stood another familiar figure. He checked to see who it was and saw...Remy crying? He squinted his eyes, trying to take a good look; however the strong wind didn't let him. Xavier shrugged, sighing as he looked back at the game. There was nothing he could do. Nothing he could do. But his captain has a lot of friends. They'll take care of her. The wind blew over his face, an emotionless face appearing. Hell, the wind wouldn't even make him shiver. He just watched the game continue with a poker face.

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Curious
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Anyways, we'll fight Hufflepuff sooner or later
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Watching with my poker face o_o
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Quidditch Stands
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Everyone watching

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:12 pm
heather030595

User ImageUser Image

Photographer || Half Blood || Single

Bradley scoffed at Annabeth's wild accusation. "Jealous? Of a prat like Luke? Why would I ever be jealous of a guy like him." he said as he looked at the girl. Just because he was annoyed that Tobi was spending more time with Luke than him and barely even around anymore did NOT mean he was jealous. He looked at the girl, deciding to ignore her. He snapped a picture. He is the one ruining things.he thought as he saw Tobi get hit with a bludger, he fell off his broom the few feet he was above the ground. "TOBI!" he shouted as he saw his friend fall. Okay maybe he wasn't that mad.

never gonna ever take away from me, no
Throw your sticks and stones
Throw your bombs and your blows
But you're not gonna break my soul
never gonna ever take away from me

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:52 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Annabeth felt something around her shoulders and, confused, looked back at Romy. He had given her his coat? But it was freezing out here. "Thank you, Romy, but aren't you cold?" she asked with a tilt of her head. Blue eyes blinked at him, then turned towards her fellow second year Gryffindor. He said he was fine, blaming his odd behavior on the cold weather. "That's good. I can't have a friend of mine feeling ill now, can I?" She smiled, her dimples round and rosy, and her eyes squinted up. Anna decided to ignore Bradley, seeing as he was being a prat himself about everything. Suddenly, her friend was out of his seat, and when she turned to see what had happened, she found Tobi falling from the sky. Annabeth jumped out of her seat and rushed forwards, the railing keeping her from falling to the field below her. "Tobi! No! He couldn't have fallen! Tobi!" she cried out, hysterically. A few teardrops collected on her eyelashes, and streamed down her cheeks as her friend was hauled off to the Hospital Wing. Anna's hands gripped the railing tightly, afraid of how much pain Tobi might be in. The boy was hit thrice, he must be in a lot of pain! "Oh, I hope he's okay..." she mumbled, blinking back her remaining tears. Not to mention, Ravenclaw had won the game. That made her friend's fall worthless! Anna didn't move. She couldn't, not yet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

Sir Spazalots

IceGrayWolf

Miss GryffindorK

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:21 am
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

A happy smile spread across his face, nodding at his friend's reply.
" Well you don't have to worry about me getting ill. I'm much more tougher than I look. I survived a whole month living on a snowy mountain all by mys— " he paused, blue eyes blinking. He shut his mouth for a moment and opened them again, " In games, I mean. And when we would....hike, " he faintly said, gritting his teeth secretly. He hated that habit of his...Suddenly blurting out things that weren't meant to be heard. He looked away, hoping that the other Gryffindor wouldn't see through his facade. He didn't watch the game fully, instead he stared at his feet, only taking short glances at the pitch. Some while later, Xavier was stunned when Bradley suddenly stood up, shouting a name he didn't quite hear because of the wind. What did he say? Right after that, his eyes followed Annabeth. She stood up next and ran towards the railings. He fell silent, hearing the words that came from her mouth. Something bad happened to Tobi. He stood up, following her and approached the railings. As soon as he saw what was happening, a frown took down his cheerful smile. He wanted to cheer his friend up, but when he saw her crying face, he hesitated. Instead, he took out his handkerchief and reached it out to her, offering her to use it. He looked back at the game as he heard a faint shout. As his eyes adjusted, a glint of gold shined down the Ravenclaw Seeker's palm. She caught the snitch; Ravenclaw won. " I hate seeing girls cry, " he uttered, looking back at her, " And we all know that Tobi is a tough beater. Don't worry, I know he'll be fine. "

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Curious, Worried
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Even though I only got to talk to him for a moment, I know that that pain is nothing to him
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Watching, Comforting
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Quidditch Stands
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Everyone watching, Annabeth, Romy, Bradley

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

heather030595

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:40 am
User Image
User ImageGryffindorThird YearReserve SeekerWriterPureblood

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."

Romy gave a polite wave to Xavier, listening to his odd words. When Anna looked up at him, he put on his best facade. "I'm fine. You need it much more than I!" All of a sudden, Tobi was thrown from the sky and the Snitch was caught. The blue eyed boy hurried to the railing after his friend. It took all of two seconds to realize she was crying. The slightly taller boy pulled Anna into his arms, hugging her lightly. "Shh, Anna! He will be okay. I promise you that. I've been slammed by Bludgers before, and I came out okay. Tobi's tough. He'll be fine." He gave her another light squeeze, gently rubbing her back. When he let her loose of his grip, he laid a hand on her shoulder, allowing her to use him as a crutch, if need be. He glanced at his sister, but didn't move to comfort her. Something inside told him to stay with Anna...

Wearing
heather030595
IceGrayWolf
Sir Spazalots

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—Nevermore!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games