Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((⌐.⌐ But Pounds sound better to me,l for some reason, even though I'm American.))

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:23 pm
((Well, I'm pretty sure Gregory gave Ryuu a gift card a while back, anyway, so unless he lost it, it'd probably cover the contacts. X3 And I'm also American, but I can see where you're coming from. The dollar isn't as strong as it used to be... sweatdrop ))  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:06 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

"Oh ya and Gregory gave me this awhile back," he said handing Hughes the gift card.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:08 pm
Tsuki

User Image

Tsuki sat on the street corner. Today was hectic. She spent all day in the back of her classes, avoiding teachers and students. She didn't know too many people, and she was afraid to show anything outside the school. She watched a boy go into a store down the street and thought she smelled lizard or dragon. It was the smoky fire smell that tipped off his dragon scent. She looked around, green eyes scanning the rest of the streets. I guess I should wait til dark. The alleys don't look so bad here. She watched people pass and she sat, leaned against a street sign, listening to her iPod. People looked at her, staring at her hair. She guessed that most of them thought she dyed it blue, because they kept walking.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira smiled, comfortable in Gergory's arms. I think I'll go with... Chicken salad. I'm trying to cut down on my meat. She said, signaling the waiter to come over.

{{OOC ~ Hee hee I would've gone with salad, but it sounded bland... Lol but this'll be weird, even though it's a RP... Oh and if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm a vegetarian ^.^ lol Oh and Melody is coming soon lol I'm busy right now so it might be about ten minutes}}

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image

Melody

Melody looked up when a boy spoke to her. Oh, hello. Sorry, you startled me. I didn't expect anyone to... Anyways, my name is Melody. And yours? She asked, holding her hand out towards him.  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:31 pm
Gregory chuckled and nodded. "I should probably go with a salad, too. Even with my shape-shifting abilities, I've noticed I'm developing a bit of a bulge in the mid-section..." He blushed a bit.

((OOC: I've tried to go vegetarian, but I come from a grilling family, so it's kinda difficult. >w<; ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:12 am
User Image

✖ ANNABELLE MALESE PARKER ✖

Rich and Intelligent.

Annabelle wandered around, lost in the midst of her school mates.
"Why do i've to get lost in school everytime it is only on my first day?" she murmured quietly to herself while heaving a sigh.

Toy Train Driver

Jessah Williams

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:22 am
Katyanna saw somebody looking lost. Well, I've been here for a while and never spoked to anybody, I guess all I need is for me to get the push, she thought to herself. She walked over the lost girl and said, "hi!".  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:35 am
User Image

Rich and Intelligent.

"Hello! I'm Annabelle but you can call me Anna.What 'bout you?"Annabelle asked the nice-looking girl.

Toy Train Driver

Jessah Williams

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:36 am
"Greetings, Annabelle Malese Parker. Forgive me for being such a know-it-all since that our world, The Shadow World, knew everything. It seemed to me that we are both confused on our path. Where are you going by the way?" Katyanna said to the cute girl.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:12 am
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

"Alright. That'll be..." As Hughes said this, he started clacking away at the register, then just as quickly as he had started, he stopped and said "Sixteen dollars and eight cents." He then took the card, swiped it and gave it back to Ryuu. Hughes then bagged the object and gave it to Ryuu, then said "Will that be all?"

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Toy Train Driver

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:33 am
User Image

Rich and Intelligent.

"I do not know myself, it must be really cool to be from the shadow world,"Annabelle commented. She reached out her hand to her fellow school mate, gesturing a hand shake.
((Sry 'bout tat..i was offline.))

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:49 am
"Yes, it truly is!" Katyanna return back the fervor with a hand shake. She put her right arm on her shoulder and slowly bent herself to a whispering gesture with her face "You see..."

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Katyanna suddenly vanished.

(((OOC: Nah, It's alright. smile )))  

Jessah Williams

Beloved Sex Symbol

Toy Train Driver

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:12 am
User Image

Rich and Intelligent.

"Oh! That's so cool! Now, see what i can do." Annabelle said. She sped past the huge crowds in the room faster than a cheetah and came back in a mere second. "On second thought, where are you? I just realize that i still don't know your name yet!" Annabelle yelled, thinking that the girl had vanished into thin air and is never coming back.

• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games