Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:55 pm

User Image "I believe you, i'm just trying to think ahead." Oriax said with a smile. "we have awhile to think about it, I like to think about these things earlier."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:07 pm

User Image

User Image

"I never did but I guess that I have to since I have you," he said with a soft blush. "I hope you can teach me to be more to prepare ahead of time."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:15 pm

User Image "I would hope so, how have you survived past winters?" he questioned with a soft laugh. Shaking his head he picked up a fish and trotted out of the water back to the house.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:19 pm

User Image

User Image

Getting the rest of the fish, he seemed to give a soft smile. "I used to live right by town remember...so it wasn't hard to walk in the cold." Getting into the house he began to clean up the fish while looking at Oriax every once in awhile.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:39 pm

User Image "I guess that makes sense, now however you can't do that." Oriax said. Once inside the home, he shifted back to his human form and stood by. "Can I help?" he questioned.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:43 pm

User Image

User Image

He nodded as he continued to removed the scales before looking to him. "You can remove the organs from the fish," he said to him. "We can keep it to make a nice stew that we can use to keep warm in winter. Its not the best tasting thing in the world but I am sure you rather have a warm stew then be freezing.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:53 pm

User Image "alright..." Oriax stated moving forward he reached out a hand. A finger shifting a bit where the nail became long and sharp. He sliced open the belly of the fish and quickly yet carefully removed the organs. "Anything would be fine."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:57 pm

User Image

User Image

Nodding, they finished cleaning up the fish and packaged them before he looked to the other. "Do you want to be in your human form now or go in as a pet in town," he asked looking to him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:04 am

User Image "What would you like me to do?" he questioned. "I can still walk around in human form right now, I don't have a bump yet so I won't have to be in animal form to hide it."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:12 am

User Image

User Image

"Then your human form is fine," he said as he opened the door. "Do you want to look into buying a few things for the little one now...I am not sure if the child will come before winter so we might need to shop early."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:41 am

User Image Oriax nodded when Jason said his human form was fine. "That would be good but how are we to explain two men shopping for baby things. Humans are very particular are they not?" Oriax questioned.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:43 am

User Image

User Image

"I can just tell them that its for my friend in the next town," he said simply to him. "They don't know me enough to know I don't have any friends so we should be alright. But if you are still worried, when we start shopping for the little ones things...we can hide in an alley while you shift."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:10 am

User Image "Alright that doesn't seem too bad." Oriax stated. "I like the idea of shopping for the kit. If we start getting too many looks maybe i'll shift." Oriax said smiling.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:16 am

User Image

User Image

"Now lets get going then," he said smiling as they left the cabin and began to head to town. "How are you feeling? Any difference that you feel with your magic or anything you can notice."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:40 am

User Image Oriax nodded closing his eyes for a moment causing their colour to shift. He followed Jason from the house and to the town. "Nothing I can notice yet, but i'll let you know when I start feeling a difference."
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games