Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

Bardock Yurei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:51 pm
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

"Guess we'd better go look for him then. I suppose Xena will return when she's good and ready." he said with a sad sigh.
She nods a bit, though she had a sadden look on her face. "He should still be in town." She said.

Danni: "Let's go." he said as he tore a rift to get back to the town.
She goes through the rift back to town. "Do you blame me for what Xena has become?" She asked softly.

Danni: "Of course not." he said with a smile as he stepped through the portal and looked around. "Where'd you leave him?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:54 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

"Guess we'd better go look for him then. I suppose Xena will return when she's good and ready." he said with a sad sigh.
She nods a bit, though she had a sadden look on her face. "He should still be in town." She said.

She goes through the rift back to town. "Do you blame me for what Xena has become?" She asked softly.

Danni: "Of course not." he said with a smile as he stepped through the portal and looked around. "Where'd you leave him?"
She smiles slightly then takes a moment to look around. She would sniff the air as she headed over to the spot where she last saw Raph.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Bardock Yurei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:55 pm
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

She smiles slightly then takes a moment to look around. She would sniff the air as she headed over to the spot where she last saw Raph.

Danni: "He take off?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:58 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

She would follow the scent to where Raph was at before he disappeared. "His scent stops here."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:57 am
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

She would follow the scent to where Raph was at before he disappeared. "His scent stops here."

Danni: "That's odd." he murmured. He then looked around a little more. "Xena!? Xena!" he called.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:25 am
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

Danni: "That's odd." he murmured. He then looked around a little more. "Xena!? Xena!" he called.
She looks around as well then attempts to reach Raph with telepathy. Raph, where are you?  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:38 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

She looks around as well then attempts to reach Raph with telepathy. Raph, where are you?

"In a room somewhere. Xena knocked me out and brought me here. She's got me in one a her traps. Not sure if it's gonna kill me or what, but whatever it does, it's gonna hurt like a b***h." he responded back as he tried to pull free from the binds holding him to the chair. He heard the timer ticking down quickly. "Yeah. This is gonna suck."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:05 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

"In a room somewhere. Xena knocked me out and brought me here. She's got me in one a her traps. Not sure if it's gonna kill me or what, but whatever it does, it's gonna hurt like a b***h." he responded back as he tried to pull free from the binds holding him to the chair. He heard the timer ticking down quickly. "Yeah. This is gonna suck."
Try to get out of there. We'll come for you. She would then look at Danni. "Apparently she had captured Raph and placed him in a trap."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:03 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

Try to get out of there. We'll come for you. She would then look at Danni. "Apparently she had captured Raph and placed him in a trap."

"Workin on it." he said as he struggled some to break free. The timer was still ticking down. It wouldn't be long before it went off.

Danni: "Do I have time to run home and grab a video camera?" he asked with a grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:47 am
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Workin on it." he said as he struggled some to break free. The timer was still ticking down. It wouldn't be long before it went off.

Danni: "Do I have time to run home and grab a video camera?" he asked with a grin.
"There is no time for that." She said. "Where ever she had took Rini, that's where we might Raph."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"There is no time for that." She said. "Where ever she had took Rini, that's where we might Raph."

Danni: "Kill Joy." he said with a sigh before then nodding and getting ready to follow her. "After you, Beautiful." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:59 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Kill Joy." he said with a sigh before then nodding and getting ready to follow her. "After you, Beautiful." he said.
"Speaking of Rini, were you able to find her?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:19 am
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Yeah." he said. "She was pretty pissed off."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:12 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"Where did you find her at?" She asked. "Maybe Raph might be at that same spot."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"Where did you find her at?" She asked. "Maybe Raph might be at that same spot."

"Good idea. Let's go." he said as he opened a rift to get to where Rini had been.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff