Welcome to Gaia! ::

Booty Prowling Panthers

Back to Guilds

Prowling Glows & Bumping 

Tags: booty, grab, prowling, tank, fish 

Reply Booty Prowling Panthers
♥♥ Win FREE FISH Every Week By Bumping & Keeping Track!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dread-Pirate-Isaac

Heart Memory

38,025 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:24 pm
Thank you for my mini monster. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:16 pm
Thank you for the puppy!! User Image  

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:22 pm
Raven Flagg
Nashoba1
Raven Flagg
Zengar Zonvolt
Feevil
OMG, I can't believe I actually got 3rd place and with only 40 bumps. When you least expect it, dreams can and do come true! I want to thank the guild owners, my fellow bumpers, the academy and of course, Jebus!!!

Congrats AGAIN to my friends ZZ and GY for winning 1st and 2nd places. But hey, no love for Feev finally getting a piece of the pie, you two? mrgreen

We do love you you know mrgreen heart

There really weren't many bumpers last week, probably because the no contest posted thing. Things look better this week already, at least! biggrin

I didn't get to bump much last week because of work. They were trying to work us to death before the holiday. xp
Then when I could play I was usually trying to build up some gold on a guild mule that I am mostly in charge of. The mule isn't in the panthers, but I do look for panthers when I'm in the forums (but I don't keep track of any of those bumps).

Huh??? It say's ur in & ur on members list or u wouldn't be able 2 post here... Or did it go over my head??? rolleyes

Sorry for the confusion. I am a member, but I have been doing most of the grabbing with a third account (it is not in the guild).

I've run into that too, where I'll end up being on a mule that's not in the guild when I find someone glowing, but only counting the ones from myself and Cat Dirt, who has pretty much become a second main and less of a mule

-people may have noticed the random things i use to bump, even though my other mules have completely dissimilar names  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:48 pm
kittycross
Raven Flagg

Sorry for the confusion. I am a member, but I have been doing most of the grabbing with a third account (it is not in the guild).

I've run into that too, where I'll end up being on a mule that's not in the guild when I find someone glowing, but only counting the ones from myself and Cat Dirt, who has pretty much become a second main and less of a mule

-people may have noticed the random things i use to bump, even though my other mules have completely dissimilar names

It does get confusing after a while.
This account (Raven) pretty much is a second main like cat dirt is for you. I closed my aquarium on my mule (Rowan), now she pretty much is only around to bump & chat on occasion.
I never could make enough off of that tank to cover any of the fish. sad

It seems like a lot of the time lately I have been grabbing with a guild mule (so if you get bumped by over30b-day mule that is probably me). It is a shared account, but I seem to do most of the posting with it.  

Raven Flagg

Durem Pirate

24,515 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

goober na

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:38 pm
Hello people  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:56 pm
Zengar Zonvolt
...AND YOU. BRING IT ON, RAZUMI twisted
I'LL MAKE YOU WORK HARD. YOU'VE BEEN SLACKING WITHOUT ME.

lol Joking. We'll see how this plays out.

Razumi Yazura
Crew

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500

Fred66
Crew

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:21 am
Congratulations everyone and thank you for my lawnshark.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:48 pm
heart  

Dances With Scissors

Divine Muse

17,700 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Fusion Expert 300

alypanda

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:07 pm
hi, i'm new to this guild, and i was wondering how do you get the booty prowling panthers sighn on your signature, do you just copy and paste it? thak you to anyone who helps xd just quote me to get my attention smile .  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:25 pm
alypanda
hi, i'm new to this guild, and i was wondering how do you get the booty prowling panthers sighn on your signature, do you just copy and paste it? thak you to anyone who helps xd just quote me to get my attention smile .

yes to get this User Image

you copy this
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/id.341101][img]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa387/joeluvsangel/pink_panther_1-2.gif[/img][/url]
and paste it in ur siggy and save...  

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

alypanda

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:29 pm
Nashoba1
alypanda

you copy this
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/id.341101][img]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa387/joeluvsangel/pink_panther_1-2.gif[/img][/url]

thanks biggrin but whats a siggy redface question  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:31 pm
alypanda
Nashoba1
alypanda

you copy this

thanks biggrin but whats a siggy redface question

ur "signature" found here http://www.gaiaonline.com/account/signature/  

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

alypanda

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:36 pm
oh duh, srry redface . thank you. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image

Congratulations to this weeks top three bumping Panthers!!!
~Sept.10th-Sept.16th~
1.Razumi Yazura w/312 Aquarium Prince Enki
2.Zengar Zonvolt w/234 Aquarium Mini Monsters Grunny Sub
3.Gilliam Yager w/188 Aquarium Irrawaddy Dolphin

Also good bumping:
1.followthemoose w/116 2.Feevil w/106 3.Fred66 w/102 4.FyoraSilverwolf w/102
5.kittycross w/53 & 6.Dread-Pirate-Isaac w/32
Way 2 Go!!!
Joe~

Total logged bumps:
IMPRESSIVE!!!

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Feevil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:46 pm
Congrats to my fellow bumpers and the winners and to me for my consolation prize, the Walker! Thanks, joe! 3nodding  
Booty Prowling Panthers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games