Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:27 am
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Tsukuyomi entered the office and sat in his chair. "You're dismissed." He turned his head slightly and stared at the ANBU in the corner. The ANBU simply nodded, then disappeared in a puff of smoke. "Now, I'm just going to relax so my chakra can regenerate..." Yawning, he leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:36 pm
▂▃▅▆█ Ryoichi Kaguya █▆▅▃▂
-Genin-

User Image

It's been a couple days now since Ryo had graduated from the academy and he was already itching to take on missions and get stronger. He stood in front of the Kage's building, staring up at it with a confident smile, knowing he would be able to take on anything the kage could give him. His grandparents were happy for him and just as excited as he was for his first mission. After collecting himself, he slowly walked into the building and made his way up to the Yukikage's office. After a long walk up the buildings' staircase, he finally reached the kage's office. He knocked distinctively on the door. Twice. "Kage sir, is it ok if I come in?" He said, trying to sound as serious and adult-like as he could, even though he failed horribly as his voice cracked in the process.

Chakra Pool: 290

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

The boy's eyes darted open when he heard two knocks on the door. "Yes. Come in." Tsukuyomi hastily made himself presentable, as he had accidentally fallen asleep. "Hehe, that kid's voice cracked. It sounds like he's trying a bit too hard to sound adult-like. Reminds me of myself."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:16 pm
-Genin-

User Image

Ryo slowly opened the door to the kage's office and took a couple steps in before shutting the door, slowly and quietly, behind him. He looked at the Kage, a bit nervous but hiding it pretty well. He bowed slightly and while his torso was bent over, he spoke: "My name is Ryoichi Kaguya. I graduated from the ninja academy two days ago and am ready for the first mission you can assign me." He stayed in the position he was in, waiting for the kage's response.

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Before you can start doing missions, you'll need this." Tsukuyomi pulled out a headband from a drawer and tossed it at the boy. "There's a mission board just outside of my office. Complete a few D-ranked missions to prove to me that you're competent. Then I'll give you something more challenging." With that said, he signaled for the boy to leave.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:42 pm
-Genin-

User Image

Ryo nodded as he gripped the headband in his hand and turned around. He opened the door and made his way out. Although he wanted to yell with excitement, he stayed calm and quiet. He closed the office door and made his way to the mission board. He looked over the missions but there was only really one that caught his eye. Create a Squad, eh? he thought to himself as a small grin replaced that serious look on his face. After making his decision he turned around and quickly made his exit into the streets of Yukigakure in search of potential squad members.

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Bukijustu ✉ Hakemoto ✉ Suiton ✉ Fuuton ✉ Jounin
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

"This is how I show my love,
I made it in my mind because,
I blame it on my ADD baby!"

Zain had the strap of the bag over his shoulder, holdng his hands together in his sleeves as he saw a genin come out of the builde a few seconds ago. He stepped up to the still open door and knocked on the frame of the door. His smile was small, still being paranoid from earlier. "You look tired." His eyes were held still on the man he knew as the Yukikage.

"This is how a angel cries,
I blame it on my own sick pride,
Blame it on my ADD baby!"

Chakra► 180 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Tsukuyomi yawned. "Ugh. I haven't slept well in days. Maybe I should just rest my eyes for a few minutes..." He rested his head back on his chair and began to drift off. That is, until..."Hrm? Wha?" His eyes slowly opened up. "Yeah, I'm tired. What do you want, kid?" Ironic, seeing as how the jounin looked much older.

iOath

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

He softened his eyes, laughing silently in his head. "Sorry but I'm a bit old to be called a kid. I'm Zain Hakemoto, returning from some travels I took years back." He bowed slightly, taking the word 'kid' as a compliment because he was techinically a adult since he is nineteen.

Chakra► 180 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Welcome back, then. So...what do you want?" Tsukuyomi asked again. He was straight to the point, like usual. "If you're just here to tell me that you're back, then you're dismissed now. If there's anything else, then feel free to tell me."

iOath

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

He nodded. "I hope to return to my Jounin duties and also obtain a squad~"

Chakra► 180 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:18 am
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Alright then. You're now reinstated as a jounin. As for obtaining a squad, just pick any three genin you want. Here's a list." He ripped off a sheet of paper from his logbook and put it at the edge of his desk. "Unfortunately, there aren't many genin to choose from. I guess the academy teachers have been slacking off, lately."

iOath

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:26 am
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

Zain stepped forward and picked up the sheet of paper. A eyebrow rose, so those kids were genin. "I have two in my sights for now, Kaito Hatake and a girl, Rikuto. They both seem to use swords."

Chakra► 180 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:44 am
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Well then, go ask them. I wouldn't want to force them to join up with you." He said. "You'll also need to take one other genin besides those two. There's been a shortage of higher ranking ninja, so..."

iOath

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

He nodded and kept reading the list, memorizing it so he wouldn't have to take it with him. Green eyes looked back up to the Yukikage and handed it back to him. "Also there seems to be a man in the hospital who Riku calls Matsu, he seemed to have lost his memory and was found somewhere..." He wanted to know if the kage wanted Monk to go see the boy and see if he could get his memories back.

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games