Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:31 pm
Ok folks upon reviewing the information given love is right. Sorry man but that is indeed a godmod. I hereby request that you refrain from posting until another mod has given your sentence. Judgement will be swift and we will be able to get going again in a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu had just finished training in a few of his techniques when he could feel the surge and sudden push that only came from the opening of the gates. Matsu turned to the source of the pressure and saw the dark haired Genin already on his way to the fifth gate. Matsu could see this with his Byakugan, the flow of chakra in his system and the Gates that had been opened. The wooden floors cracked and broke under him, forming a crater in the dojo. Matsu narrowed his eyes to keep the dust and dirt that was being carried away by the expelled chakra. The Genin was making a mess of the Dojo while laying to waste his own muscles. Matsu shook his head as he watched the Genin collapse. After a few moments, he had surprisingly rose to his feet and walked off. Matsu decided to sit down and rest for a while before continuing his own training.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:16 pm
Lovecrafty
Quote:
WOAH! WOAH!
Hello, God Mod much!? That post was WAY WAY out of line. Hardcore. I'm consulting a mod.

It should be noted that you dismissed a B Rank defensive Jutsu. It should also be noted that in the text of that Jutsu, it would make any projectile jutsu of "C Rank or lower" completely useless. Not only did you God Mod, but you God Modded in an entirely inappropriate way.

Study up please. It's in the rules. It's in the jutsus. It's a pet peeve of mine. This bothered me perhaps way more than it should have, but it sincerely bothered me. [/end_fury]
First of all, that was a "D" ranked defensive jutsu. Besides, you could have just told me. I would have been happy to edit considering I was unaware. Way to be immature about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:20 pm
((The defense was D-Rank but it blocks all shinobi and jutsu C-rank or below. We wouldn't be such hard asses about this if it was a fundamental rule of the guild and all of RPing itself xD I am insulted because you made my character look like a dumb a** and it was a pretty good opening >.>))  

Monster_Punch

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:00 pm
Verdict

Monster_Punch playing the good Doctor, has misused jutsu with a clone that is incapable of such action, twice in the same post. (E-ranked Wind Clones cannot do jutsu) Further more, he has used outside knowledge to influence his decisions in RP. Also, Kaze no Yoroi's ninjutsu repelling only applies to debris & projectiles given from such acts, D-rank maximum. (E-rank in the case of Katon's superiority)

WolfBain001 playing Kiya and Bain has not performed God-Mod, as per the rules laid down, but has Auto-hit instead, auto-hitting the Doctor and his two clones. In cases where the cloning has reached 10+, auto-hitting one at a time is acceptable, & only then.

Due to the dual-sided nature of the mistakes, both acts cancel each other out! Only a light warning to keep it all under control, folks. If you'd like to continue with the spar, please pick it up right when the Doctor forms his clones, thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:08 pm
AandOE

((I am fine with all of these things said except one. I misunderstood what 'These clones can attack and defend' meant. I see now they can only physically attack and defend no jutsu, no problem.

I now understand that my jutsu may only repel projectiles. an easy mistake to make xD

But I am confused to where I used OoC info. I put forth an effort to not use OoC, not complaining (I am saying I don't think I did) could someone please point out to me where I did so I can keep a closer eye I suppose?

Once again we will continue RPing, no punishments is just fine, I am just curious.))  

Monster_Punch

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:08 pm
Quote:
That being said, I'm going to sit out of posting until this spar is finished. I'd like to not slow it down myself, and it's just a spar between Monster_Punch and Wolfbaine.

Posting order resumes when spar ends.

Monster ->>> Me ->>> Wolf

For now, you two alternate.

Monster up.

NOTE: I'm deleting all previous posts of OOC chat of mine as well as this one when it is appropriately read. I'd like to keep the thread clean.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:08 pm
((Monster_Punch has given me the option of a short spar or to say that we haven't started yet and go our seperate ways. I wish to inform you that I chose the second option, seeing as we both have other arrangements.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiya || Bain
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}
Fuuton || Katon
Fire|| Air

As Kiya, Bain and the partner of the grotesque boy and the robotic doctor approached the Training Grounds, Kiya suddenly remembered, she had to go somewhere. "Crap, I'm sorry, but, I must go somewhere. Sorry for the trouble, who knows, maybe we will meat again to spar later." She said with an evil smile. With that, she turned to leave with no further explanation for her actions.

((Kiya/'Bain, Exit - Crossroads))

Chakra Pool: [ 270 ] ( + [ 25 ] reserve )
Chakra Used: ---
Total Chakra: [ 295 ]
AC: 0
Ryo: 0  

wolfbain001

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:31 pm
The draping figure turned back towards the girl rather surprised. He listened with caution as she seemed to have changed her mind. He remained silent as the girl made here leave. The Doctor was rather thankful of the turn of events, wanting to avoid burning all of his energy before approaching discovering his next opponent.
"A rather pleasant turn of events... let us continue to our patrol. We have a much more important problem to be dealt with." The unwavering tone rang through the crisp cold air.

"The initial location we spotted the enemy is five degrees south, 26 degrees west." The Doctor made his way around the banks of snow to where he and Lynx had previously tested their skills. As they wade their way across this tundra the good Doctor began to read over his scroll once more. In only a few moments they came upon the area uprooted of most of its snow. "Here we are..." The Doctor walked towards the location of the first siting. "It seems our target has moved into the woods." The Doctor turned pointing with his Cane to the somewhat covered tracks in the snow. "Keep your senses sharp, she may be within these woods."

Quote:
Leaving to White Leaves Forest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:03 pm
Calling Cord
Complex :: Rank D

Lynx twirled knives of crystal in his fingers, practicing his dexterity in the cold boredom. It was particularly subtle outside, given that he had expected some kind of intense spar. Either way, it seemed to be ending by the sudden lack of intensity; the exchange of words that made for a depart in either direction. Lynx raised an eyebrow as he strolled over to the Doctor, still spinning knives.

"So that's it..?" He said, grimacing a little as he watched the girl and her canine go another direction, "I'm starting to get extremely impatient here.." He was dragging the toe of his shoes in the ground, already more energetic than he needed to be. By now, Lynx had stopped twirling the knives between his fingers, and he had begun to dangle them, as if they were Christmas lanterns hanging by string, on the tips of his fingers. "Hm.." He said, in contemplation as his attention returned to the Doctor.
----------------------------------------------------

Trick Full House
Complex :: Rank C

"Anyways," Lynx said pertly, still glancing at his knives like cat toys dangling, "I'm hungry, so we need to find this whatever.. Soon." He began spinning the knives carelessly on his fingers, twirling them like batons at razor fast speeds. I'm thinking diced, not chopped. He saw as they approached a thicket of trees. It wasn't uncommon for Lynx to spend his time in sections of the thicket of woods, but he knew it would be more difficult to find a shinobi hiding themselves within these shadows.

He let loose all of the kunai of crystal he had been twirling. At the last moment before their release, they glowed crimson, like abyssal fire. The circles of energy they streaked behind disappeared as they blazed through the cold air. The kunai went through a few gaps in the trees, burying themselves somewhere in the depths of the forest. Lynx smirked and looked at the Doctor. "Let's get some attention.." He spoke, glancing into the woods they were entering. Within the depths, multiple explosions of chakra and energy blasted light through the woods. Lynx squinted as he peered through the exposed shadows.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:05 am
User Image

▂▃▅▆█ Ryoichi Kaguya █▆▅▃▂
-Genin-

As Ryo approached the dojo, he fell to his knees. His legs had given out on him, most likely from all the stress he was putting them through. But he slowly forced himself up out of the snow and made his way into the dojo. It was surprisingly full with other nin but what was even more surprising was that Matsu was there. Ryo steadily limped over to his friend until he stood next to him. "Matsu..." he said as he collapsed to the floor, landing on his rear end. All his muscles still ached so he enjoyed any time he was able to sit.

Chakra Pool: 270/270

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto
Jounin Samurai ▪ Snow Monk ▪ Crazy waves ▪ Quick winds

[ My blades are ment to show beauty, not bloodshed ]

Zain quietly walked in the snow, was it him or did it get deeper every year he was in Yuki? It had to be normal or something. But he didn't stop walking at all yet, he was reading the Konohagakure Taijustu style that the Hokage trusted him with. "He won't know if I burn it or not...I'll keep it safe in my robe." He smiled to himself and stuffed the rolled up scroll into his robe, if he ever turned twenty-two he would definitly start traveling again, he just couldn't stick to one place for too long. He happily started to run forward, in between two trees was a dummy that was set up, oh now this would be FUN! He jumped forward and outstretched his leg, his foot bottom connecting to the head of the dummy and knocking it straight over. He of course faceplanted the snow a bit. Lifting his head up to stroke his chin. "Hehe...gotta work on that.."
[1/1 (-1 post reduction) - Dainamikku-Entori [ Dynamic Entry ] learned]

Standing up, he dusted himself off of snow, althought he loved it's freshness he didn't like wet clothes. He had already memorized the next techinque before he did the Dynamic Entry action, the next one was a bit more easy, "I just realized something...these are usually Offensive techinques! Great now I'm not too defensive.." He joked with himself, cocky smile on his face and he set the dummy back up and continued. He backed up a bit then went full speed at the dummy. Jumping forward at it, to go mere inches from the ground and use a fist attack to go for the side of the head, then a kick on the same side, if the dummy was a real enemy it would of blocked both with his hands. "I have to learn to fight a taijustu user...I cant rely on Bukijustu all the time.." He swung his hand and leg away then struck the dummy with the other side as a unseen attack, one foot touching ground to again stop the kick attack and hit the dummie's belly with both clenched fists and then stand straight as it was knocked over.
[1/1 (-1 post reduction - Dainamikku-Akushon [ Dynamic Action ] Learned]

Now the last of the stage one of Konohagakure Taijustu style was a bit difficult..to carry toothpicks on one's self looked and sounded weird as hell. He jumped into a tree and broke the end of a twig off, it would have to do for now. Jumping back down he set the dummy up, sticking the tooth pick in his mouth and fixing his messy hair to still look messy but in a old man messy. Stepping a few yards away from the dummy he prepared the toothpick in his mouth, not wanting to show it to this fake enemy yet. He ran forward at top speed, as a Bukijustu he did have fast movements to that of Taijustu users, although he wasen't fast with handseals in Ninjustu users and was terribly afraid of genjustu because you can't get close enough to strike if your Bukijustu(except with one style...) and taijustu. Getting close enough he went for a punch of to the side where the dummy might of looked to block and get a face of 'toothpick'; rather, Twig End. It hit the dummy and bounced off, if it was real it would of pierced it's cheek.

[1/1 (-1 post reduction - Youjitsuba [ Spitting Toothpick ] Learned]

[ Serenity and patient is key to doing such. ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto
Jounin Samurai ▪ Snow Monk ▪ Crazy waves ▪ Quick winds

[ My blades are ment to show beauty, not bloodshed ]

Zain snuck a peek at the scroll again, it was time for Stage two of Konohagakure No taijustu. Sliding it back into his robe with satisfaction, he knew he only needed four techinques in Stage Two to advance to the next Stage and he went through the stages, the more powerful they got. "Whaa...I forgot my favorite tea set in the forest!" he almost shed a tear at that thought, his precious tea set, still sitting it's lonely and cold self with it's decorative designs on it's glassed entire. He shook his head, he would go back for it later, as a matter of a fact he left that genin there also on accident when he promised to take her to the Yukikage. "Yukikgakure-shorty-sama isn't important I guess...either that or I was too lazy to remember." He stroked his chin.
[1/3 (-1 post reduction) Beginning steps]

Guess he should go back to work at this next stage, it would be a hard road but would increase his speed so he didn't have to rely on the Bukijustu techinques that enhanced his speed greatly. "I wonder if Riku-chan knows where a good place to eat is...I can't just take Fuji to some traditional place but I also hate too fancy places cause they always serve fish!" He frowned and glared at the snow at his feet, the dummy was set back up and he sighed. it was time to begin this techinque of great power.
[2/3 (-1 post reduction) Lets prepare]

This time the dummy was set laying down, in a position as if he had knocked it over, these dummies were definitly useful for such stuff instead of wasting chakra on a dumb clone. Stepping back he focused on clenching his fist to devastate this dummie's very foundation of it's wooden body. Stepping forward, he jumped up and came down apon the dummy, his hair flailing up and showing his ever-serious face, yes he had one but usually during training or a fight. Comming down on the dummie he struck it in the belly and grinded his fist into it's wooden body as the sound of splintering wood hit it's mark. Splinters also hitting into his skin. When finally he finished he stood up on top of the devastated dummie and was already trying to pry every splinter out of his hand.
[3/3 (-1 post reduction) - Asshou [ Pressure Palm ] Part 1 of 4 Stage Two Learned]

[ Serenity and patient is key to doing such. ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu was sitting peacefully on the mats, his eyes closed and his breathing deep. It was then that someone said his name nearby. Matsu would have never noticed someone nearby due to the state he was in. He opened his eyes to see Ryoichi on the floor beside him. "Oh hey, what are you doing here?" Matsu noticed that Ryoichi looked hurt. He guessed it was due to the Hachimon's effects.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games