Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:01 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

"They've done nothing to me. Why are you so untrusting Grandma? And I find it funny you rush to your niece's aid but yet you could have pulled us both out of this world by now." She snarled. "You're just an illusion trying to trick me."

"I did not want to do this, but you leave me no choice." she said holding up a dark locket. "ELDER GOD DARK CRYSTAL POWER....MAKE UP!" she exclaimed. The world around Michelle would turn into a nightmarish, hellish version of her home world. The woman before her turned into some sort of demonic version of Sailor Cosmos.

"You've been a very bad girl, Michelle. A very bad girl indeed!" she said before laughing evilly.

She watched with horror as the scene around her changed before looking at the demonic Sailor Cosmos. "How dare you step to me and impersonate my grandmother! PURE CRYSTAL POWER MAKE UP!!!" Her fuku took on it's usual appearance but seemed to have a stronger glow made up of energy from both the silver crystal and the golden crystal. "Let's do this." While she had a tough outer demeanor, something within was hoping that this creature didn't have anything close to the strength of the real Sailor Cosmos

"The moment you stepped into my realm it gave me right! HONEYMOON THERAPY SLAP!!" she exclaimed as she pointed her scepter at Michelle.

She twirled her own scepter. "SILVER CRYSTAL THERAPY!!'

The magic from Michelle was more powerful than the fake senshi's and turned her into dust on the spot reverting her surroundings back to the town of Innsmouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Xena: She pins her ears back. "You're not my father..." She said as she lifts her head up a bit. "If you were, then you would've been aware of my condition. Also you would've been aware that I was kidnapped by that corrupted cop, and brought here to make me Dagon's bride." She then gives a smirk. "That and my ghost sense would've went off sooner." She then felt her wrist getting grabbed by Raph. "Raph, let's get out of here."

"Right! Grab ya sword. I'm plowin through any ******** that gets in my way!" he said grinning.

Danni: "Xena...NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" he exclaimed releasing a Ghostly Wail.

He moved so that his carapace would take the brunt of the assault, but it threw him forwards and against Xena where it would then knock them against the steps to lay there.

Danni: "I wont let you have her." he said reaching down to grab Raph's shell and send several large plasmic blasts through him.
Xena: She picks her sword before getting knocked against the steps. She laid there for a moment before glaring at 'Danni'. "I was right." She said before using her tail to grab hold of Raph's arm since she was holding her sword and Raph's severed arm. Her eyes would change into a greenish color as she, as well as Raph, become intangible.

He got a shock from Danni, but not a bad one as Xena made them both intangible. "Ugh....don't think I like this version a ya old man." he said before starting to stand. "Let's get tha hell outta this whacko town." he said.

Danni: "You can't hide from me! We have the same powers." he said going intangible also and diving at Xena in an attempt to tackle her.
Xena: She sheathes her sword then gives a nod. "At least I know this one's a fake." She said before noticing 'Danni'. She pins her ears back before swinging Raph's severed arm like a baseball bat to knock 'Danni' away.

o.0 "Awww, Z, c'mon!" gonk he exclaimed as he watched "Danni" get knocked back down the steps and into the pit.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:06 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

"They've done nothing to me. Why are you so untrusting Grandma? And I find it funny you rush to your niece's aid but yet you could have pulled us both out of this world by now." She snarled. "You're just an illusion trying to trick me."

"I did not want to do this, but you leave me no choice." she said holding up a dark locket. "ELDER GOD DARK CRYSTAL POWER....MAKE UP!" she exclaimed. The world around Michelle would turn into a nightmarish, hellish version of her home world. The woman before her turned into some sort of demonic version of Sailor Cosmos.

"You've been a very bad girl, Michelle. A very bad girl indeed!" she said before laughing evilly.

She watched with horror as the scene around her changed before looking at the demonic Sailor Cosmos. "How dare you step to me and impersonate my grandmother! PURE CRYSTAL POWER MAKE UP!!!" Her fuku took on it's usual appearance but seemed to have a stronger glow made up of energy from both the silver crystal and the golden crystal. "Let's do this." While she had a tough outer demeanor, something within was hoping that this creature didn't have anything close to the strength of the real Sailor Cosmos

"The moment you stepped into my realm it gave me right! HONEYMOON THERAPY SLAP!!" she exclaimed as she pointed her scepter at Michelle.

The magic from Michelle was more powerful than the fake senshi's and turned her into dust on the spot reverting her surroundings back to the town of Innsmouth.

Seeing the fake senshi now gone and the surroundings back to the town, she took off as fast as she could  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:07 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Xena: She pins her ears back. "You're not my father..." She said as she lifts her head up a bit. "If you were, then you would've been aware of my condition. Also you would've been aware that I was kidnapped by that corrupted cop, and brought here to make me Dagon's bride." She then gives a smirk. "That and my ghost sense would've went off sooner." She then felt her wrist getting grabbed by Raph. "Raph, let's get out of here."

"Right! Grab ya sword. I'm plowin through any ******** that gets in my way!" he said grinning.

Danni: "Xena...NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" he exclaimed releasing a Ghostly Wail.

He moved so that his carapace would take the brunt of the assault, but it threw him forwards and against Xena where it would then knock them against the steps to lay there.

Danni: "I wont let you have her." he said reaching down to grab Raph's shell and send several large plasmic blasts through him.
Xena: She picks her sword before getting knocked against the steps. She laid there for a moment before glaring at 'Danni'. "I was right." She said before using her tail to grab hold of Raph's arm since she was holding her sword and Raph's severed arm. Her eyes would change into a greenish color as she, as well as Raph, become intangible.

He got a shock from Danni, but not a bad one as Xena made them both intangible. "Ugh....don't think I like this version a ya old man." he said before starting to stand. "Let's get tha hell outta this whacko town." he said.

Danni: "You can't hide from me! We have the same powers." he said going intangible also and diving at Xena in an attempt to tackle her.
Xena: She sheathes her sword then gives a nod. "At least I know this one's a fake." She said before noticing 'Danni'. She pins her ears back before swinging Raph's severed arm like a baseball bat to knock 'Danni' away.

o.0 "Awww, Z, c'mon!" gonk he exclaimed as he watched "Danni" get knocked back down the steps and into the pit.
Xena: She smirks before hearing Raph. "What? You want to end up getting hit by another ghostly wail?" She asked. "Hold on." She then starts to fly up towards the ceiling to phase through it, taking Raph with her.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:11 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Seeing the fake senshi now gone and the surroundings back to the town, she took off as fast as she could

The town was quiet now except for the sound of dried leaves rustling.

@Xena: "True." he said nodding. "Once we get outta the building we need to try and find a store where I can snag some thread. I need ya ta try and heal whatcha can and I can sow the rest."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:15 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

@Xena: "True." he said nodding. "Once we get outta the building we need to try and find a store where I can snag some thread. I need ya ta try and heal whatcha can and I can sow the rest."
Xena: "Hopefully we can find a store that's empty. Can hardly trust anyone in this town."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:17 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Michelle paid no mind to the emptiness of the town as she rushed to catch up with Raph and Xena, hoping they were alright  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:23 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Xena: "Hopefully we can find a store that's empty. Can hardly trust anyone in this town."

"Heh. Can't trust no one here." he growled. Once they were outside the church he spotted Michelle. "Yo, there's Shell!" he said to Xena.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:25 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

"Heh. Can't trust no one here." he growled. Once they were outside the church he spotted Michelle. "Yo, there's Shell!" he said to Xena.
Xena: "Thank goodness." She said before flying over towards Michelle.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:28 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Once on the ground and back tangible, he started to look around. "A store a store..." he muttered. He hated walking around without an arm.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:31 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Once on the ground and back tangible, he started to look around. "A store a store..." he muttered. He hated walking around without an arm.
Xena: Her eyes change back to a sapphire blue once on the ground and back tangible. She then takes a moment to look around.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:31 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Michelle stopped with a smile as she saw them but raised her eyebrow as she noticed Raph was without an arm. "I don't even wanna know, do I?"  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:34 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Michelle stopped with a smile as she saw them but raised her eyebrow as she noticed Raph was without an arm. "I don't even wanna know, do I?"
Xena: She looks to Michelle. "We'll explain later. For now we just need to reattach his arm."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:41 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"What can I say, tha ladies all love me and want a piece a me. Xena got first dibs." he said with a shrug before spotting a store and heading towards it.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:43 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"What can I say, tha ladies all love me and want a piece a me. Xena got first dibs." he said with a shrug before spotting a store and heading towards it.
Xena: "Very funny, Raph." She said as she watches him head towards the store.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff