Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] Send Me An Angel [Ryuu Minamoto] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:42 pm
User Image“It is a good thing for you however it threw off the balance between heaven and hell once more.” Kiar informed as Takehiko took Kail into his arms. Kail silenced the rest of Kiar’s words with a soft glare that almost had Kiar laughing. The small angel had no gift for glaring at anyone.

“I’m glad you don’t have to leave either, or at least you get to return when you go to heaven or hell.” Kail said smiling. Kiar couldn’t help but laugh now at the small angel’s slip. Surely Takehiko would pick up the fact that he would return from heaven or hell because Kail would not be able to follow him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:23 am
Takehiko

User Image

"Threw off the balance!? Psh...big deal." the Plane Walker scoffed, obviously not thinking it an extremely serious matter.
"I don't care about any balance! I'm alive, and I have Kail. That's really all I care about, if you haven't noticed." Takehiko smirked at Kiar and O'hono, then turned around again with a hand on his hip.

"Right, Kail? Everything is fine, isn't it babe?"

As soon as the question left his lips, though, he regretted it.
Why did his beloved look so forlorn? Was there something he was missing?

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:27 am
User ImageKiar and O'hono shook their heads as Takehiko said he didn't care about anything else. "Everything is great." Kail said smiling softly up at Takehiko. He was truly glad his love was alive, he would get to see him everyday.

"Your an idiot!" Kiar yelled. "Can you not see it Takehiko the change in his wings?" Kiar continued.

"Kiar!" Kail protested.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:31 pm
Takehiko

User Image

Takehiko's brow furrowed as he heard what Kiar said.

Looking closer at Kail, he could see it was true. The little angel's wings were different. That was what had been picking at the back of his mind this whole time, but he had been too distracted to really notice.

He was changed...and so was his beloved. Those wings that had always been bright white and sparkling were now dull, seemingly limp and they rather looked like simple goose feathers now.

"Wh...what is this? What has happened to my love?" the former demon asked, full of concern.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:21 pm
User ImageKail backed up a bit as Takehiko scrutinized his wings, he knew the differences while a bit subtle were apparent when under close inspection. It was obvious that Kail was not going to explain. “What happened is that when you became the Plane Walker the balance between heaven and hell was upset. So as per the agreement between God and Satan an angel must disappear because you are no longer a demon. As such, Kail is no longer an angel, he can no longer return to heaven.” O’hono explained softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:21 am
Takehiko

User Image

The look that fell over Takehiko's face could only be described as one of sheer horror.
So...this was the price of his life? A...a baby angel forced out of his home?
An innocent made to pay for something he did not do?

"That isn't fair! Why? What do I have to do for him to be able to go home?" he clung tightly to the little angel, hating himself thoroughly for being responsible for such an injustice.
To Takehiko...it wasn't worth it. The price Kail was having to pay...wasn't worth it at all.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:07 pm
User ImageKail watched with a bit of pain as he saw horror over take Takehiko’s facial expression. “It’s fine…” Kail protested. “You get to do so much this way, it was my mission.” Kail continued softly. “I got to help bring the Plane Walker back and now I get to stay with you here on earth.”

“The only way Kail becomes an angel once more is if the balance is upset again, for that to happen then another angel would have to die.” O’hono explained

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:29 pm
Takehiko

User Image

"It isn't right....it isn't right..." the ex-prince said over and over, angry at himself, at god, at his father, at anyone and everyone who could be responsible for this in any way.
"There was once a time where I would have gladly slaughtered angels for fun...now I only want to protect them...and you tell me that someone would have to die for Kail to be allowed home again! And...that would only hurt him more! You say your god is just and loving...that does not seem loving to me. Take this power away! Just...let him go back to being who he is!"

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:50 am
User Image“Stop it!” Kail yelled. “I knew; I knew it might come to this. He told me that when everything settled I might not be an angel anymore.” Kail continued. “Being an angel doesn’t make me who I am, I can still fly. I’m still me, I can’t return to heaven sure but that isn’t where my home has been.” Kail said tears falling softly. “You have a responsibility; you get to be the mediator between heaven and hell then you stay here on earth and I’ll be here. Its not fair if I was in heaven still then you would be more prone to favor heaven because I was there.” Kail continued. “I mean I’ll miss it but I still get you.”  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:02 pm
Takehiko

User Image

"You...you would be happy with just me, then? With never being able to enter heaven again?" he asked, looking up at those lovely amber eyes.
He was still loved...even though he had been so much trouble, even though Kail lost so much over him. It made his heart skip a beat.

"I love you, Kail. I promise, for you, I will do all I can to set things to rights..."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:18 pm
User Image“Why wouldn’t I? Besides now I can try all sorts of food with you.” Kail said smiling. Kail despite the smile was still crying, the tears falling softly to the ground. O’hono felt her own tears brim at her eyes; she knew it wasn’t no being able to enter heaven that Kail was crying over. Certain things in heaven could be found on earth, it was his wings which had become dull he was crying over. In a few days they would disappear completely and his eyes would become a normal color for a human.

“The only way to set things right besides an angel dying is to have Satan agree to allow him to become one once more.” O’hono said softly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:30 pm
Takehiko

User Image

"Of course, darling. We can have all the food you care to try! Chicken...and steak! Oh, I bet you'll love steak! There's peanut butter, and curried rice, sushi....ohhh sushi! You must have some! Please...don't cry. It's going to be ok..." Takehiko rambled, wanting to make it all better.
Then he heard what O'hono had to say.

"So...you mean to tell me that if my father agrees to it, Kail may return to heaven? But...that is more impossible than killing an angel..."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:55 pm
User ImageKail made himself stop crying, he knew it wasn’t going to help matters. He wiped away his tears furiously. “I’m sure it will all be great.” He said smiling once more.

“Yes if Satan agrees than I have no doubt that God will allow Kail to be an angel once more. But you are correct it can be more impossible than killing an angel.” O’hono answered.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:08 am
Takehiko

User Image

"If it's for Kail..." he turned and looked to O'hono, "I can make the impossible happen."

Looking back at his angel, Takehiko took him by the hand, kissing those small hands sweetly.

"Come on...let's not dwell on things. Let me show you some interesting things to eat. Eating can make you feel better sometimes."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:30 am
User ImageKail looked up his golden eyes surprised as the other said he could make the impossible happen for him. Kail couldn’t help but smile softly. A blush crossed Kail’s face when Takehiko kissed his hands. “What is it?” Kail questioned allowing Takehiko to take him back inside the house.

“Do you think he’ll tell him before his wings disappear?” Kiar questioned.

“Knowing Kail, he won’t. He won’t want to bother Takehiko.” O’hono answered.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff