Reply Role Play
Fighter's School RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:21 am
Mito sits up "What was that." Mito stands up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:00 pm
"what was what?" Mizu asked him.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:50 pm
As long as I can kick its butt, I fine for whatever it is! I am really pissed off now! *her fangs start get larger and her pupils narrow into slits*  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:08 am
"ok i have true found a place where i fit in." Mito said  

Death_God_Sakura

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:21 pm
*smells the air* I believe that we are going to have company of the evil kind, or at least not happy. *cracks knuckles and shuffles feet into a defensive postion* So are you guys ready to rumble *smirks*  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:56 pm
"as long as there is no blood" Mito gets in a stance that has no visible defence.  

Death_God_Sakura

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:39 pm
"I'm ready anytime!" Ai said fixing her training gloves.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:46 pm
Oh don't be to certain about there being no blood, unfortunately there is going to be some, because my inner cat demon is raring to come out and play, and lets just say she doesn't play friendly. Oh looks like companies here! *smashes one in the face with her fist when it tries to jump behind her* Take this monsters! *throws shuriken at them, hitting several of them, but not killing them*  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:45 pm
One jumps toward Mito he just puts his arm out and grabs him by the neck then toses him in the air and kick him out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:58 pm
*goes into a handstand and whips her feet around, almost like she is in a blender and catches two on the jaw, causing them to go flying* Boo YAH!!! *punches another between the eyes*  

HitokiriBabe

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:25 pm
Mizu dodged every attack they made, then she charged at one monster with her fist which sent it flying. Then she sensed another monster behind her, she grabbed it's arm and threw it off.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:39 pm
Mito grabed two by the legs then started spinning making then hit two others. Mito then throw then in the air.  

Death_God_Sakura

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:33 pm
Swing batter batter swing! *chants in time with Mito's swinging of the demons* Hey I should try that! *grabs another by the legs and using her strength swings him around and tosses him like a bowling ball at two others knocking them all down* STRIKE! Oh yah who rocks at this game!  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:09 am
"that is an easy question, I rock at this game" Mito jumps into the air kick the two he throw up hitting 4 other, then landing in a pit."Hey who put this here?"  

Death_God_Sakura

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:08 pm
*suddenly the pits appear and she lands on her feet easily, her fangs bared in gleeful anticipation* Oh this makes it so much fun. So who cares to get pummelled first?  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff