Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]
☆- Fun Facts About You! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YubiYubii

Prodigal Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:53 pm
emotion_drool
- I like cheese
- I have a twin sister
- I wish I had a very low voice >.<
- I am addicted to computer games, I go a bit crazy without them : O

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:48 pm
- I'm always the oldest of my friends.
- I now collect Living Dead Dolls. I say now because I only started less than a month ago and only have one.
- I rarely get sick.
- I'm allergic to something, but I'm not sure what. My allergies act up for only 24hrs every now and than, all year. I can't even find pills that will work well on it.
- I've never watched Star Wars.
- If I can't write something within a given time period, I get depressed. Like "Why wake up?" depressed.
- I'm 26 and still don't even have my driver's permit.
- I eat my food in sections.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

DedicatedLady

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:43 pm
Fun facts eh?

I love music~
I love the Lord of the Rings movie series~
I am a fast reader when reading books or even manga for that matter~
I love reading fan fiction stories~
I love the Pirates of the Caribbean movie series~
I dislike dark chocolate~
I am 19 and still don't know how to drive -_- ~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:25 pm
I am an avid reader.Known to read a book a day.
I love to cook all kinds of foods, but Chinede is my favorite! But, I am a Goumet in a lots of styles. Watch a kot of cooking shows and find recipes on the Internet, both Baking and Cooking.
I spend WAY too much time on GAIA --- but OMG it's fun.  

Ginger Spice Isle

Obsessive Player

Cursed Aesahaettr

Fashionable Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:41 pm
Hmm, I doubt there'll be any order to this but here goes.

1. I bought the 3DS for two main reasons; because my original {as in the very first version they released} broke and because I wanted KH3D. I have yet to actualy buy the game despite it being out since the end of July. FML.
2. The first thing people say when they find out how to properly pronounce my name {lay-LAW-knee in simple terms} is always "Oh that's pretty!". Pretty? It's ******** Hawaiian and all you people can come up with is PRETTY? Why not exotic, or new, or- *static*
3. My mother is short and my father is giant. Guess what end of the stick I got? ******** shor- *more static*
4. Most of my family listens to either country, gospel, or AmeriPop music. I jam out to JPop and JRock.
5. I admit to having an obsession with Minecraft. I REGRET NOTHING.
6. I plan to attend an Anime convention dressed as a Black Fem!Axel with glasses. All of the adorableness. X3
7. If I could be reborn as any kind of animal, I'd be a feral cat. Warriors FTW.
8. I'm Team Capitol. We get to sit around and be beautiful while everyone else kills each other. Because in my world Katniss Everdeen never existed. So we're still snobby bitches. heart
9. If the world were to end right now, I'd hit up every pizza place I know and walk around the crumbling world eating cheesy, gooey pizza.
10. I've watched Cartoon Network since I was a kid and plan to until the day I die. I will go down with this OTCC {One True Cartoon Channel}!
11. I pronounce it CARE-u-muhl. Not CAR-uh-muhl. Deal with it.
12. I still cry and get heart broken when I watch episode 6 of Pandora Hearts. If Gilbert Nightray was real I would marry him in a heartbeat. Absolutely no hesitation.
13. I'm a Taurus. Grab life by the horns. Then scream as it impales you and I laugh in the background. twisted
14. I will only answer to someone if I feel like it. If I ignore you, don't take it personally, I'm just not in the mood to deal with people.
15. I still love Tinkerbell, but I hate the idea of Secret of the Wings. ******** this long-lost sister s**t, man, they're just trying to appeal to their fanbase. Like when Bryke forced Makorra to make up for the lack of Zutara in the original series.
16. If I were a Clan cat I would be WindClan, but I would love to be half-RiverClan if I had the choice.
17. Cheesecake. Enough said.
18. I want to move to England when I get out of College and can afford to. British men... *drooling*
19. My username is based off the Owl City song, To The Sky, from Disney's Legend of the Guardians. I absolutely love it and can listen to it any time.
20. You will find that I use elements from many different things that I like in my daily life. Usually in roleplaying.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:09 pm
Random facts I suppose..
-I'm 20 and I'm terrified of driving, but i enjoy car rides. My Family hates that I refuse to learn.
-I have a strange fascination for horror based games. I play them whenever I can.
-I don't trust people and am constantly fighting myself when talking to people. Trying not to be rude and trying not to say to much.
-I can't stand my family. They lie to much.
-When I get scared or unsure on how to deal with something I try to run away. Or remove myself from it completely.
-I talk to myself everyday from the start of the day, until it ends. I talk to no one else usually..
-I am currently hiding away from a bunch of people do to fears of interacting with them. People scare me.
-I almost never leave my room, and it's not do to lazy-ness. I just have no where to go.
-I don't like watching TV, yet my TV is almost never turned off. The voices comfort me.
-I spend more time with my brother then anyone else I know. He is my only real life best friend.
-I am a crybaby I cry easily over anything.. literally. I first started crying over anything in 11th grade while watching the movie 'Hook' on a sick day from school. I got teary eye'd almost throughout the whole movie..
-I know every known fact about Peter Pan, that I get agitated when I see 'Jake and the Neverland Pirates' on Disney Junior. The only Pirates should be adults, not kids! And only Peter is Hook's enemy, not some random set of pirate kids! They should be the lost boys, no girls should be there! D< *almost starts a longer rant then stops self*
-I have crappy grammar. But it's better then most.  

Nameless Oddity

Lonely Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:25 pm
~ I am a keen Nancy Drew fan. I've played nearly all of the games and have started to read and collect old copies of the books found at second-hand stores.
~ I do believe there is no place like home and by saying this, I can easily lose myself in household hobbies like baking, cleaning, sewing and gardening.
~ I find myself drawn to crime, whether it is reading it in the newspaper, a novel or watching the news or a criminal TV show; I'm just intrigued by it.
~ I'm highly organised. Everything and I mean everything has a place and I constantly struggle with my partner who never puts things back where he finds them. >.<

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:22 pm
- If I can't listen to my music, I become an extremely cranky person, and will often just rage quit on everything.
- I like to make big piles of snow, put on a snow suit and nice, warm coat, then go lay down in the giant snow pile. It's like a giant pillow!
- If I read for too long, I end up totally just conked out. It's like someone hit me on the head with a coconut or something, lol. I'll just fall dead asleep. XD
- My OTPs tend to be super unshipped. v.v Like Nepeta and Gamzee. ):
- I'm realllyyy bold around my friends and family, but adults with authority scare me so much that I have a complete personality change.  

Fangs of the Father

Unsealed Phantom

Tanseki

Genius

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:12 pm
Ooo facts...uh...
* I'm 25 and do not have a license (I'm a great driver...I'm a terrible parker!)
* I play World of Warcraft. (I have 50 characters, most are higher than level 80)
* I play piano, flute, and violin.
* I'm 100% Italian but was born in the US.
* I'm adopted.
*I've got 2 siblings I've never met.
* I speak Italian (not fluently but well enough) and took Latin in highschool
* I am certified as a medical laboratory technician
* I would rather draw than take notes, and if I don't draw while taking notes, I don't take notes at all.
*I have an autism spectrum disorder
* I love writing fanfiction
*I write poetry when I get bored or emotional
* when it comes to social graces I am absolutely clueless
* When I write I usually won't let anyone read my original work.
*I can play any song I hear more than once
*I can remember any rhyme scheme I hear more than once
* I can listen to 1 song on repeat for days and not be annoyed
* I can't stand when people tell me to NOT cook. >.<
* I would rather listen to the man I love talk about nothing in particular, than listen to most people talk about something important 3nodding
*I want to go to Japan more than anywhere else to visit all the Shinto shrines
* I want to get married in the fall.
* I hate the cold, but adore snow.
* I hate hot weather, but love summer thunderstorms
* If I could breathe water, I would never be out of it.
* I got my highest university GPA when I was sick for weeks.
* I'm a chronic insomniac  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:15 am
You guys asked for it...

yum_strawberry I'm a Gemini (because of this I have a split personality, so it's kind of hard to describe me sometimes)
yum_strawberry I'm double jointed in my knees and hips so I can do some pretty retarded s**t with my legs xD
yum_strawberry I love the colour yellow, and any kind of chocolate
yum_strawberry I'm right handed
yum_strawberry I have heterochromia, which is a pigmentation of the eyes, so both my eyes have both brown and green in them, it looks awesome ^^
yum_strawberry I have a horrible, horrible temper, but it's only made an appearance twice before, so don't fear~
yum_strawberry I love to read, write, draw, create and sing.
yum_strawberry Around most people I'm rather loud and hyper, although online I come across a little differently, I think
yum_strawberry I've never broken a bone, been stung by a bee or gotten a paper cut
yum_strawberry However, I have fallen head-first into a glacier (I'm still alive though!)
yum_strawberry I have a horrible fear of wild fungi Dx I'm also scared of rapids and riding waves on surfboards xD (weird, huh?)
yum_strawberry I absolutely ADORE the Hunger Games, Harry Potter and Chaos Walking <3 <3 <3
yum_strawberry I cry in Disney movies. I can't help it.
yum_strawberry I don't have a dream, and I have no idea what I want to do with my life
yum_strawberry I have a thing for red hair <3
yum_strawberry I love pop music, especially Paramore
yum_strawberry I do believe in Karma and balance, and that everything effects everything. Every action means something.
yum_strawberry I eat a lot {everytime I eat, I eat as if it were a meal, even if I know it's supposed to just be a snack} but I'm not overweight, I'm just normal.
yum_strawberry Actually, in looks, I'm the most average/normal/medium person ever. Brown hair, olive skin, average height, average weight, average shoe size, average boobs size even >.<
yum_strawberry I have the gift of the gab sometimes, and that may be one of the reasons this so long Dx
yum_strawberry I'm selfish, proud, bossy, sarcastic and a sell out.
yum_strawberry There's one sad truth in life I've found / While journeying east and west / The only folks we really wound / Are those we love the best. / We flatter those we scarcely know, / We please the fleeting guest, / And deal full many a thoughtless blow / To those who love us best. {~Ella Wheeler Wilcox}

...Nothing special here

possom4444

Pal

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:27 am
-I'm a Taurus
-I'm shorter than 98% of girls my age
-My name is spelled the same backwards (real name)
-I do tae kwon do
-I've played piano for a year but play like someone who's played for seven years  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:51 pm
- I'm a Cancer and was born in the year of the snake
- I'm addicted to anime and video games
- I love to cosplay and design clothes
- I love to draw and work with clay. I'm actually not very good when it comes to paints
- I'm actually really good with math and science, but terrible with writing
- I wanted to be a paleontologist, but my parents said no and told me to be an Engineer (that kinda backfired and I got suicidal)
- I love mythology and folk tales, no matter the origin
- I collect weapons, even though they are mostly decorative
- I was pretty much raised as an only child since my half-brother is 19 years older than me and pretty much was moved out
- I don't drive because it's pretty much a phobia for me
- I once introduced a stage show at a Disney park (I think it was MGM Studios in Florida) just because I was sitting in the right spot
- I don't drink much alcohol because 1) I had a few allergic reactions when I was younger to stuff with alcohol, 2) I was starting to get buzzed from a screwdriver with only half a shot of vodka, 3) I don't like the taste of most of them (sake and champagne seem to be the only exceptions so far)
- I am tone deaf when it comes to me singing, but I can tell when something isn't right in a song
- When I lived in New Jersey, I was actually the tallest kid in my grade level. When I moved in the 4th grade, I was happy to see I wasn't the tallest  

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:08 pm
fun facts?
yum_onigiri virtually unknown at my school (and it's a small school. as in full body, staff and students, is maybe 1000)
yum_onigiri caramel is pronounced car-mull, the band Caramell care-uh-mell
yum_onigiri parents listen to classic rock, my mom the soft stuff, my dad the hard. i listen to some of it, as well as some more modern stuff, like Miku and Friends, Pendulum, PSY, Lady GaGa, etc.
yum_onigiri the only male i like (outside of family, since loving family members is practically a requirement) is a video game character
yum_onigiri essay that's at least 500 words? can be done from one to three sentences. (so >100 words) can't fluff worth crap. and girls are supposedly the ones that are good at fluffing cat_stare
yum_onigiri i'm technically a leftie, but i'm more along the lines of ambidextrous
yum_onigiri studying Japanese on my own time, written and spoken
yum_onigiri i draw, and i know i can improve, i'm just too lazy XP
yum_onigiri Sengoku BASARA-favorite game series, anime (only anime i've watched, lol), also a manga series. except for time period, characters and a few other things, none of them are really related to the others, so something missing in the manga might be outright in the games and implied in the anime or some such. also has a gakuen (sp) version in manga that i want to read (btw, this is a CAPCOM game, not Koei)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:33 pm
- I wear glasses non-stop.
- I played the piano for more than half my life. ( so for 9 years)
- I love to eat goat's cheese.
- I love all the colours of the rainbow.
- I read a lot of manga. ( so 600+ in 5 years)
- Hardly ever go outside.  

Mallori_Cantare

Gem

Forever_Rose09

Shirtless Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:52 pm
yum_burger I love eating anything new. But I hate bitter vegetables. My favorite dessert is anything with chocolate in it and frozen yogurt. (F*ck yeah. emotion_omnomnom )
yum_cupcake I nearly drowned and died when I was little so I still can't swim in the deep end without a floatie. I have a slight fear of water and an even bigger phobia of drowning.
yum_donut I love what little friends I have.
yum_hotdog I'm super shy and awkward when I don't know somebody. I open up to others easily though.
yum_onigiri Fall and winter are my favorite seasons. In Canada, it's so beautiful emotion_c8
yum_pie I love shonen anime and manga but not shojo.
yum_pizza I love all kinds of music. Upbeat music puts me in the mood i usually am, although relaxing and somewhat sad music gets me to think.
yum_puddi I procrastinate way too much and I have to stop, but my laptop says otherwise.
yum_strawberry I have an obsession with video games and Kingdom Hearts. emotion_kirakira
yum_tea I wish i could play the piano or violin sometimes just to look classy.
yum_bacon When I hate things, I hate them with a passion.
yum_coldone I secretly want a boyfriend.
yum_icecreampie I seem happy-go-lucky and cheerful most of the time, but I have my moments too.
yum_pumpkinpie I absolutely can't stand drama queens.
yum_salmon I love thinking of memories that can always make me smile no matter what kind of day I'm having.
yum_sausage I'm in love with Youtube! Actually, I think I'm in love with PewDiePie.
yum_shrimp I love writing and drawing.~ I have several of my favorite pictures tacked up on my wall and I want to FILL IT ALL UP!!
yum_strawberrypie I love making people smile.
yum_tamago I want to be an actress one day.
yum_tuna I miss my best friend who I've known since I was three. When we were seven we took a picture together in front of her Christmas tree with her dog. It's my personal treasure.
yum_wasabipie I would willingly lie to keep from hurting someone. Unless I really don't like them. emotion_awesome  
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff