Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Somebody just like me? (emopunk14 & girl_gone_dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:29 pm
"Don't ******** me over Kody." Skye eased off with the knife, but still kept it up. He felt no pleasure in killing his own, he only felt pleasure in killing wolves because he thought he was supposed too. When he was little it was like a high to be apart of something so big. But now he wasn't so sure. He hated that he could always count on Kody to read him so well. But thats why they had been friends for so long. No bull s**t if they could help it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:46 pm
Feeling him ease off with the blade, Kody pulled her neck away. It stung, but it was just a flesh wound that she didn't need to worry about. "You can always trust me Skye. I'll try to buy you as much time as I can." She said as she looked back at him. She was risking everything to help him, but she didn't care. The penalty was death for betraying the hunters, but she wasn't afraid to die helping a true friend. Kody hated how the hunting life changed everyone, even at the youngest age. She hoped that this free time would allow Skye to preserve the good in him, even though its a little too late for her. "I hope that when it comes down to it, you wont have to kill her." She murmured, silently wishing him luck.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:49 pm
"Thanks Kody." Skye wiped blood from her neck. His eyes stayed cold, but that was nothing knew. Cold was life, and they had to be hard. He could tell Kody was giving up. "Any news?" He needed to know what was being said back at home. How things were going.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:07 pm
"Everyone is becoming frustrating with how well the wolves are hiding. No one can claim a kill. Plus, there is talk about a betrayer, but no one can figure out who it is yet." Kody said softly with a small smile. She figured that she couldn't give up so easily without doing a little good before she'd be hunted down. The hunter becoming the hunted. That thought normally made her shudder, but when she knew that her plans were working, it made her laugh. "And your parents grow eager for your return. They're just about ready to come looking for you." She said softly, that thought didn't make her smile. Almost all other hunters feared the Darkosis name, just as the wolves feared it. The organization was run by them. They were, after all, the best of the best.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:13 pm
"Like you said... their hiding is getting better. I'll find one and get back soon." Skye was starting to feel the pressure, he knew it was important to get back home with a kill on his belt and suspicions turned away. He didn't think the betrayer was just him but he didn't want to ruin his family name. Chaos would erupt. He was trying to work out a plan and figure out how to get a kill, but maybe not a really kill.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:29 pm
Kody could tell by the expression on his face of what he was thinking. Yes, people were starting to think that he couldn't make a kill. That he would bring disgrace to his family name. Or that he was the betrayer, but most of the old hunters were suspicious of the young hunters. No one wanted change, but Kody was determined to create as much chaos as she could before being caught. "Hey, don't worry about anything but getting a kill and spending as much time as you can with her." Kody said with a small nod towards the wolf. "Besides, I'll make sure your name is cleared from suspicion when I get back." She said softly as she forced a small smile on her face, but there was still a hint of sadness in her eyes.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:33 pm
"Thanks Kody.... Stay strong." Skye touched her left shoulder with his right hand. He didn't want her to do anything rash but figured she would anyway. As long as he was clear, things could keep on going. He had a lot of planing and talk left to do after Kody left town. He knew Lyle was freaking out.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:53 pm
Kody laughed slightly. She had no fight left in her to stay strong. She was tired of hunting, and knew that there was no chance of running away. "When its all done, I'll finally be free." She whispered with a pleased smile. She didn't want Skye to worry about her, but she liked the thought of a peaceful after life. One where she was free. "I should be going. The sooner I get there, the more time you can have." She added softly before taking a step away from her only friend.

Lyle whimpered as she watched what was going on. Her ears had allowed her to hear everything that was going on, and she felt terrible. She had thought that being a wolf was hard, but she was beginning to think that being a hunter was worse. Tears began forming in her eyes as she listening to the huntress speak about death so easily. She thought it was sweet but sad that the girl was willing to sacrifice herself for their friendship and for Skye's well being.

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:05 pm
Skye let her go with a heavy heart. He knew there was nothing more to be said and she would do what she wanted and felt she had to. He just hoped this wasn't the last time he would see her. "Thank you Kody." he took a few steps back, the words had come out hard but they needed to be said. Although they thrived in a pack, hunters were solitary mavericks. They never asked for help if they could help it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:32 pm
Kody nodded and smiled before turning away. She hoped that this wouldn't be the last time she saw him either, but she couldn't control what might happen in the future. "Good Luck." She mumbled under her breath as she walked away.

Lyle lifted her head and watched. She could barely hear what Kody said, but had figured it out. Watching what had happened made her fur stand on end. Whimpering again, she stood and formed into a human. Lyle walked up to Skye and slid her hand into his hand that wasn't holding the knife.

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:39 pm
Skye still felt cold and the warmth from Lyle's hand shocked him. He jumped slightly and then looked at her. He felt his eyes still cold even though he didn't mean them to be. "You alright?" Everything felt wrong at the moment. He felt as if he'd never see his only true friend again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:11 am
Lyle saw how cold his eyes were and it scared her, but she wasn't going to turned away. She nodded slightly, "I'm fine. But are you alright?" She replied, worry filling her eyes and she slightly tightened her grip on his hand.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:17 am
Skye wanted to desperately say yes, but shook his head slightly and turned from her. He didn't have to look at her to know she was worried, her eyes only confirmed it. She had seen a glimpse of his life, something no outsider had before. Not one that lived afterward anyway. He knew if it had been anyone else that showed up he wouldn't have even seen them or he would have had to kill Lyle on the spot, just to save face. He hated the thought of her blood on his hands, it sent shivers down his spine.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:50 am
She watched as he turned away from her. She couldn't imagine how he felt right now, or what was going through his mind. No matter what, she was willing to stay by his side. Even if she wasn't as close to him as Kody was. Lyle rested her head on his shoulder, wishing there was something She could do to make things better, but nothing had came to mind. "I love you." She said softly.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Skye looked at her, eyes softer now. He pulled her into his arms and held her close. Things began to melt away with her words, so simple, so true. Yet he wasn't able to form them, he felt the same but he wasn't able to say it. He was dead scared of what could happen next, of the days that were to follow.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games