Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:33 pm
Noah cried and held onto Sora tightly. “Why did Tobias hurt Doll? What’s wrong with Doll?” he said, hugging her in utter confusion.

Arc looked up sadly at Tobias. “Doll’s the first attempt at creating a clone based of an experiment. The original Doll died after birth. She wasn’t stable. But her form was so prefect that they needed her DNA…” she sighed, cradling Doll in her arms as she sat with her on the floor. Arc looked down at Doll now, pushing her bangs away from her face. “So they cloned the Original, with a few additions to insure control was possible. She’s the first prototype….” Arc said, sounding more then angry about it. Just remembering all the information she knew about all of them was just…cruel. “We’re all weapons, remember? Doll is the first attempt at making multiple chimera with the same DNA. Luckily, but at the same time unlucky…The other Dolls who were cloned from this Doll were completely unstable and vanished into shadows before year one was complete. Doll was the only one to survive this long. But…” Arc looked up at Tobias with this, “She’s still unstable, emotionally. While the others bodies were unstable, she had unstable emotions. So they some how created a sort of reboot button for her. Every time she becomes unstable you press it…and her emotions are erased…” This made Arc the saddest of all. She looked down at Doll, holding her cheek and stroking it. “I’m so sorry…”

Cat couldn’t believe what she was hearing! “Wait…so Doll is a clone?”

Arc looked over to her, “Don’t tell her…she doesn’t know about it, or her reboot button. If she knew…she would never want to relearn her emotions….” she sighed, looking back down at her. “Now Doll will be a blank slate again, and have to relearn her emotions all over again…” Arc closed her eyes, fighting back tears. “She was so close this time…she was so close to feeling like everyone else. I’m so sorry, I didn’t want to have to use it…” Arc wipped away her tears before they could fall.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:24 am
User Image

Tobias understood now. Cloning. Cloning! What better to with a few strong soldiers than to clone them! In theory, you'd have an "unstoppable" army. But experiencing this, Tobias was glad that they hadn't succeed yet. More than one of him, more than one of Sora, more than one one of Arc. That sounded horrible. Tobias would probably kill them all if he could. he listened to Arc as she explained that the original Doll died. She was just like the others. She just wasn't strong enough for the opening tests. Then Tobias heard something that both interested and scared him. The other two clones disappeared into the shadows. That meant they could be anywhere!

The interesting part of the situation was gone now. That s**t was just plain creepy. The other two could have been following them or something. They might even try to take out their Doll. Who knew? Arc explained that because Doll ended up having unstable emotions, they developed the reboot button to reset them. Thing was she didn't know about it. She shouldn't know about it. Tobias would make sure of it. Sighing, he bent down with Arc, placing his hand on Doll's forehead. There was no damage. Not even a little. That may have been the case, but he didn't feel any better about what he did. "It's gonna be ok Arc. You didn't have a choice," he whispered.

((i think i kno wats going on here!))  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:18 pm
Sora sat down in the middle of the hall with Noah. She had to come up with something fast to make sure Noah wouldn't hate Toby forever. "Noah, Toby hit Doll because she was going insane. She is going to be fine but he did that to protect all of us. I know that you are upset especially since she is your big sister, but she is strong, so dont worry about her even if she acts kinda different for a little while. Okay?" She said while wiping away the little boys tears. "Everything is going to be all right." Sora whispered to Noah while cradling him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:21 pm
(( Oh you think you know what’s going on >:3 But you really don’t. I’m gonna do some stuff in this roleplay that will make you double take! Some crazy stuff is gonna happen! Btw….that siggy is amazingly awesome Otaku-kun XD ))

Noah rubbed his eyes and sniffled, “But why? Why does this stuff happen? Mommy made us leave that place, Mommy got sick and now this! I don’t like it! “ he said hugging his sisters neck. “I don’t know why this keepings happening…”

Arc couldn’t help herself. She became upset when others had to suffer. Seeing Doll get so close to achieving almost prefect emotional understanding, but being rebooted to save Tobias…but she had to do it. “I know…it doesn’t make this any easier though…” she said, laughing a little. Arc looked up at Tobias, holding up a hand and touching his cheek, “Are you alright? I pulled her away before I rebooted her…her claws didn’t hurt you much, did they?” she asked.

Cat fall to the bed, her knees giving out. She was shacking at this point. She thought she was ready for anything these kids threw at her. But this was just way over her head. She was angry. Furious! “How could they do these things?” she said, “How could they treat human life like that?!” she punching the bed in anger. She just couldn’t understand how someone could just disregard someones life like that. She placed her head in her hands and sighed, “I’ve got to do something about all this…” she breathed.

Dolls eyes shot open and she sprung up and off her lap. She looked around the room as if nothing happened. “…” she stared at Arc and Tobias, emotionless. Her face was completely blank, just like when they first met. She turned to her bag and grabbed hold on the umbrella Cat had given her the day before. “Physical protection from the UV rays that I will encounter when I walk outside,” she informed them. And then she just stood there. Waiting. Saying nothing, doing nothing.

Arc was heart broken. She could feel her heart break in two at seeing Doll revert to her original self. She had made so much progress since the last time Doll had been rebooted. She turned to Tobias with tears in her eyes, grabbing hold of his neck and cried silently on his shoulder.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:20 am
((Ototo is little brother in Japanese))

"Noah everything happens for a reason. Whether anybody thinks its a good reason or bad. And the reason Mommy wanted to leave that place was to protect us, she didn't force anyone to go. And Mommy got sick while trying to protect us, to keep us all out of that place. Which is the same reason I got hurt too. But you just need to know that no matter what happens I promise I'll never let anything like that ever happen to you. Okay Ototo?" Sora said holding on to Noah as if someone was trying to take him form her. "I'll always be here for you." She whispered in his ear. "Always." After a little while Sora sighed and got up from the floor. "You ready to go back to the room Ototo?" She asked gentily.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:03 am
User Image

Tobias knew that his words didn't help. But there wasn't really anything else he could say though. She'd just tried to kill him after all. He didn't even know she could go through other people. Only stuff like walls or doors. Or pancakes. Even now, after all the pain and sadness that had just gone on, Arc felt the need to ask if Tobias was alright. "Of course I'm ok, Arc! Who do you think I am?" Tobias smiled a bit. He put his hand over his heart, feeling that his chest was just as solid as the moment before Doll stuck her hand in. He turned as Cat hit the bed, enraged that people were allowed to do this.

"They don't care Cat. They just don't. That money stuff is more important to them. Something that isn't alive or has feelings or anything has more importance than someone's own damn daughter!" he said talking about Arc's father. Suddenly, Doll was back. She stood up quickly, completely silent. The girl looked at Arc, then him. There used to be some hint of a smile, a little grin on her face. Not anymore though. She walked over to her bag and grabbed the umbrella. And she spoke her first words since the reboot. “Physical protection from the UV rays that I will encounter when I walk outside...” It hurt Tobias to see her start at square one again. It brought Arc to tears, as she grabbed on to him and cried. "Yeah Doll. It'll keep you nice and safe."

((ok maybe i kno part of wats going on o.o. and thanx! it's even funnier when u kno where stuf is from! i luv this series!))  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:59 pm
((I have the first two books of the series, I’ve never seem the anime though. And is it bad that the only thing I saw the first time I saw your post was pancakes? Cause I literally cracked up.))

Noah rubbed his eyes some more, calming down a bit more. “Yeah, let’s go back. I don’t hear any shouting anymore,” he said. The poor boy only want to just get along with everyone. But nothing was going as he wanted. He didn’t like this one bit.

Cat choked back tears as Doll seemed to revert to some soulless being. She hadn’t known these kids for but a day or two, but she was attached to them. The first time she had met Doll, she was upset and worried about Arc. She couldn’t see any trace of that girl in this…what could only be described as a shell. This just tipped her anger to the brim of what she could stand. These people must be stopped! At any cost, they needed to be stopped. She vowed then and there to protect these children with her life, and put a stop to everything that had harmed, or ever would harm them. Those labs were going down, no matter the cost.

Arc had to quickly get a hold of herself before Noah and Sora returned to the room. If Noah saw her cry, it would just make the situation much worse. She wiped her eyes and smiled, putting on a plastic face. She may still be torn apart about everything that was going on, but she needed to be strong no matter what. She was a support system to them all. While Tobias was her only support; Arc was the motherly figure in this little family. She, nor Tobias had ever had that. She wanted these children to have that which she could never have. Love and a choice.

So she cleared her throat and cleaned off her face with her sleeve. She slowly picked herself up off the ground and smiled. “Well then, I’d say it’s about time to get our day started, don’t you think?” she said as cheerfully as she ever would. If Doll was starting over again, so would Arc. This is how she had helped Doll so many years back. Show her nothing but the kindness in her heart. Every ounce of her joy for living would flow over Doll, and her whole family. It’s all she knew. It’s all she really could do. “So Doll, why don’t you inform your brother and sister that we’re leaving soon? We need to pack up and go!~” she beamed.

Doll looked at Arc, “They are not biologically related to me. Nor are they related by marriage. They are not my brother and sister.”

“I know. But we’re connected by love!” she smiled. Kill her with kindness if that was what it took.

“Doll stared at Arc for a moment, as if processing her words. Finally, “That makes no since. But I will get the individuals you requested. Wasting time is unwise when on the run,” she turned to the door and walked over, opening it. “Time to go,” she stated, turning and retrieving her own bag.

“Alright, you heard the girl! Let’s get this party started!” she giggled, grabbing her own bag, and Noah’s.

Cat looked over at Tobias, a little confused. She wanted to ask how Arc could just switch the smile on and off like that. But she didn’t feel it her place.

((Just to let you two know. We’ve got a new player coming! Al~ Check the first page to see his profile. He’ll be entering into the scene very soon!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:28 pm
((anime's slightly different(as always)but otherwise the same))
User Image

Tobias stood there, now silent. Outside, he could feel the vibrations from Sora and Noah. He couldn't hear what they were saying exactly, but the two of them were planning on coming back in. Arc seemed to realize this as well, fixing herself so that the child would be none the wiser. The two of them had to be strong if they wanted this family to be together. Arc's natural talent for acting came into play as Doll stood there blankly. Tobias did his best to look calm rather than annoyed as he always did.

He only ended up looking slightly pissed off, which was normal for him. Arc was being as nice a she possibly could to Doll. That's what Arc did when Doll arrived. Having to start over was hard, but it was just another obstacle. Arc asked Doll to go and get her siblings. Doll now being the robot she was, expressed the logical truth that neither was her brother or sister. Arc didn't even flinch, trying to explain that it didn't matter. Doll decided to go and get them anyway. As she did, Cat looked at Tobias as Arc ran to get her things. All the boy could do was give her a saddened glance.

((ah. i c. mite b nice to hav a newcomer.))  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:49 pm
User Image

User Image
Today was a bit better, weather wise, then it has been, his body chilled easily and he liked to cover up a lot. His finger wedged between the blinds of the front window to his room and pulled the blinds down a bit, they cracked and made little high pitched noises. He flinched just a little but looked out into the day. He was excited to go home to his brother and Winry, his childhood friend. They would have gone with him here but His older Brother was having work done with him. It was still hard for his brother to walk on his own sometimes and he was getting used to being ‘normal’ again. It was hard sometimes but they both managed.

This boy’s name was Alphonse Elric, younger brother to the once Fullmetal Alchemist. But not many people knew he was back to his human…or mostly human form. His existence was against the rules. He had accidentally made another taboo while getting his body back..

He moved back to his bed and sat in front of the mirror. He took off his little black hat and there was two, cat ears there.. They twitched and hurt a little from being capped by the hat he had been wearing. His hands fiddled with the grip of the hat then slid it back on. He sighed a little and stood turning around and looking at his backside. No he wasn’t checking himself out. He was looking for any over exposure of his tail, he had to make she he stuffed that in his pants correctly so he couldn’t sit on it. He looked at himself in the mirror again.

“If anyone saw me, they would probably think im a girl.. Haha”

He laughed quietly to himself. But he liked it like that. He had so much of a girlish face to look like a boy, he had big hazel colored eyes, and his long brown hair added to this, as well as his feminine body.. And his small voice… his blushy face… He had never analyzed himself like this before… god… he practically was a girl with no breats.,.and a.. yeah.. His cat senses only made him appear more like a girl, he made little noises and sometimes he purred, he was very balanced and gained a graceful trait.

He didn’t know what was worse, his previous form or this.

He had once been a hallow shell, his soul attached to an empty piece of armor, he couldn’t be cold hot or ever run out of energy, his strength was limited by his soul and his much the armor could hold.

But yes, he is a cat. Well a Chimera cat. The accident happened when he tried to get his body back on his own, he had finally found a way without hurting anyone but himself… and his cat ran over to him from the door and got caught in the crossfire, and he ended up like this.. At first he hated this, he hated that he hurt his cat like this… but now it was okay.. It still hurt to see himself like this… but he couldn’t be sad forever..

He put his clothes , his papers that his picked up for his brother and some food for on the way in his bag. He tossed that over his shoulder, put his hat back on, covering his cat ears and opened the door, he looked back to check for anything he mite have left and then walked out, locking the door behind him, as he did that, he noticed his neighbors leaving too, he smiled a little. It looked like everyone was on a journey today. He was glad they had all calmed down cause there was worried that he’d have to run over if anything else went on.

He smiled, and took his first steps to his journey home, to Reisembol.

[[ <--- he looks like that right now :3 ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:12 pm
((Welcome all new players! ))

Arc grabbed her bag, full of her things, as well as Noahs. “We’re off to see the Wizard~” she chimed, opening the bag to grab a few things. “Noah dear, could you wear this for mommy?” she asked, holding out a hat, and a long coat. This would cover his ears, his wings and his tail without causing him pain.

Noah looked at the objects, still wiping tears from his eyes. He let himself down from Sora’s grip and walked over to his mother. “Okay,” he sniffed, placing the hat over his ears. The coat fit him perfectly, while the hat was a bit big on him. “I can’t ear very well Mama. This hat goes over my ears, “He said, flicking his ears out.

“I know sweetheart. But in this place we need to hide your ears….people don’t like people like us,” she told him, adjusting his hat once again so that it would cover his ears.

Noah looked over at Cat, “But what about Cat? She doesn’t care.”

“Cat’s different,” Arc smiled, looking at Cat with a face that could only read thank you. “Now then, lets head out, shall we?”

Cat could feel a pit form in her stomach as Arc looked at her. When she looked at her like that….she felt so off and guilty for no reason. She could see so much pain in those eyes, but at the same time a since of peace that was a little off putting. “Right then!” she swallowed down her discomfort and stood up and headed for the door.

Noah grabbed hold of Sora’s hand as they all headed out the door. He looked over at Doll to grab her hands, but she was busy doing something. “Doll what are you doing?”

Doll glanced up at the boy, “As was previously explained, human beings do not like Chimaeras. It is necessary to cover up my hands,” she said, slipping on a set of long opera gloves. They seemed out of place with her whole outfit, but she didn’t seem to mind one bit. She turned to head out the door, umbrella already open.

“Doll that's bad luck!” Noah said, grabbing her free hand as she walked. He now stood between his two sisters, holding each of their hands.

Doll looked down at him, “There is no such thing as bad luck. Simply coincidental instances were something good, or something bad happens. Luck is a fabricated explanation for when something doesn’t, or does go your way,” she said. “Why are you holding my hand? Is your hand cold? If so, gloves would be much more sufficient then a hand. I have gloves if you require them.”

Noah looked at Doll, confused. “I’m holding you hand because I want too,” he said. Something was still wrong with her, but he didn’t understand what.

Doll stared at him, as if trying to compute what he just said. It didn’t seem to make an impact though. “Very well,” she said, moving on and out of the room with the others.

“So, where are we headed?” asked Arc. She didn’t know where they were headed, only Cat knew.

Cat looked back at the group as they headed through the halls of the inn, past doors of other attendees. With a smile, “My home town! Reisembol~” she smiled. It had been years since she’d last been there. She was looking forward to seeing everyone she had left behind.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image

User Image

He watched the others walk past him, he blinked and he sware his ears twitched at the name of his home town. He smiled and started walking with his small bag over his shoulder, he caught up with the one who said where they were going. He smiled all girlish-like and looked at the others.

“Im going to Reisembol too~ but im all alone.. Do you think… I could possibly join you guys…?”

He looked down at his feet for a moment, his fingers fiddling with his side bag, he shivered a little at a slight breeze and then looked back up, his eyes turning a little silver, he smiled.

“I’ll even pay of all of your tickets, and food. I just don’t like being alone much.. Sorry for his being so sudden, but if you need your privacy I completely understand” He smiled, trying to keep his head up so his ears wouldn’t be noticed.

He caught a smell from them, they smelled different.. Almost like him…

He shook that thought away… and then smiled again, rocking from his heels to his toes. Awaiting an answer.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:40 pm
User Image

Now with the group back together and things all gathered, Everyone had to prepare to go outside. Arc gave Noah a coat and a hat that was too big for him. He complained, as any child would, about being uncomfortable in the hat. His mother insisted that he keep it on to conceal his doggish ears though. Doll, now being a robot, put on a pair of opera gloves that looked incredibly out of place. That was saying something, see how Tobias didn't really care about clothes. Noah was already holding Sora's hand and went for Doll's, but she questioned him as to why he did so. She was so far gone, she didn't even understand doing something just because.

Tobias didn't say anything. Doll was going to hear him, no matter how quiet he said it. Instead, he simply slung his bag over his shoulder and took his position at the back of the group. They were going somewhere called Resimbol. That was where Cat was born apparently. Suddenly, a voice spoke to them. The voice wasn't with them either. It came from behind Tobias, and if there was anything Tobias hated it was to be snuck up on. He immediately whipped around, his eyes locked on what seemed to be a...well Tobias wasn't sure actually. It looked like a girl, but it definitely felt like a boy. Tobias could tell these things from the vibrations people gave off. Tobias was already much larger than the person, but he stood up straight and glared at them. He didn't really listen to what the person said. Tobias was just protecting what was his.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:06 pm
Cat jumped a little at hearing an unfamiliar small voice. She turned around to se a….girl? It was either the girliest boy she’d ever seen. Or the most flat chested girl she’d ever seen. “Ummm….”she wasn’t sure what to call this….unisex human being.

Arc turned around, just as quickly as Tobias did. But unlike him, she was very calm. She touched Tobias on the shoulder to calm him down a bit. “Well, hello there,” she smiled pleasantly at him/her.

Cat finally decided she would just talk, and avoid gender labels for the moment. “You’re heading that way too?” she asked, looking to the group. It wasn’t really her call weather or not someone came along with them. She didn’t have a secret like theirs to hide.

Noah stared up at Al, “Mama is that a boy or a girl?” he said, rather bluntly.

Arc nearly tripped over herself with that one. How do you respond to something like that. “Umm, why don’t we ask names first? My name is Arc, very pleased to meet you,” she said, holding out her slender hand with a smile.

Cat observed the situation carefully. If it got out of hand, she would step in and get them all out of there.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:03 am
*Colonel Roy Mustang was opening the door of a lab he was informed to come check it out. He hurried over as quick as he could wondering the halls and walls of what is being made here* "Looks more like a cloning machine used from the stone" *he rambled to himself  

Demon Crow Sebastian

Demonic Husband

8,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Voter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games