Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:26 pm
Fear me, love me, do as I say.......

Reiko finished her biomechanics book long ago. She didn't have a lot to do. It wasn't like this hotel was well known. She scanned through the past logs and the logs of the constant guests. She kept detailed records and organized things by species, gender, and romantic interest. She'd jot down interesting things now and again, but she'd never found much interest in romance, so, she was bored out of her mind.

And I will be your slave........

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:13 am
Miyu took the kitten in her hands and opened the door. "No. Its not that you guys forgot its just.." Miyu stopped. "No." she sighed then smiled. "Well thanks." And showed the kitten to Shred and Uwn. "I have him so I am fine with just him you guys." Miyu said. "I just hate to see you all mad because of Shred and everyone else, he is a womanizer, but I don't want you guys fired because of that." Miyu held the kitten as if he was a baby. "Uwn your like my sister, and Shred is like my brother." Miyu turned around. "Just don't get fired because the I won't have you guys around anymore."  

Minihost

DFangPro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:46 am
User Image
Shred smilled as she held up the kitten. He rubbed its adorable little head as Miyu pled her case. "Well, Miyu as a...sort of birthday surprise...I guess I should tell you that you start looking at us as parents or something...because I'm love with Uwn," he said, looking to Uwn as he confessed. Shred then took her hand and looked into her eyes as she stood speechless before him. "...Uwn...back at the pool, I thought it was you using your demon powers to make me stop womanizing...but then I realized there was never any magic involved with my emotions. ...It was the fact that you and I have been through so much together and I've fallen in love with you over time because of it." He wrapped his arms around Uwn and held her tightly as he pressed his lips to hers in a kiss. As he pulled away, he looked into the demon/vampiress's gorgeous red orbs as he placed a hand on her cheek. He enjoyed the feel of her soft skin in his palm before looking to Miyu. He held out an arm and brought her in, hugging the neko/bat demon with one arm and kissing the top of her head. "And no matter what happens, Miyu-chan, you'll always have Uwn and me," he promised with a smile. As he smiled to the women that considered him a big brother, he held back tears as his eyes glistened. The look in his eyes was that of sheer joy, happiness he never found with anyone else...except family.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:45 pm
Katara
User Image

Katara smiled a happy smile at Shred's confession,then went into the lobby to talk to Ethan."Hey Ethan wanna come swimming with me?"She asked.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:58 pm
(Tediri has accepted my profile and will post it later. i swear to this)

Atrum walks into the Red Moon Hotel after a very long day of studying the humans. He is very outgoing in the outside world but continues hiding his true being from the lower humans. Atrum flips through the last few pages of his notebook as he begins walking up to the front desk. He knows all too well that he best check in before going off and doing anything again, that way he knows that he has a room to come back to.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:33 pm
Miyu stayed silent as he spoke, the kitten meowed and she pet him. Miyu went into her room leaving the door open. "You guys can come in." Miyu said and sat on her bed and sat the kitten on her lap.

(You guys should join my rp... Demon cafe.)  

Minihost

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:40 am
((sorry for late responses, my bro got a virus on this labtop so i have been busy killing it))
miho woke up the next morning"achoo" a small cute sneeze"i must be sick, iv been working so hard i haven't even noticed the stuff going on here" she curled up into her bed" i need more sleep"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:08 am
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Noticing that Dusty wasnt acknowlegeing him, he turned toward Katara, "Sure...I can take a break for now.." he said with a small smile.

Tediri

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am
Katara
User Image

Katara jumped up and down."Yay!I'll go change."She dashed into the locker room and changed back into her bikini.Then she cannonballed into the pool.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:18 pm
User Image
Shred smiled as Miyu went into her room. He then smiled at Uwn and led her into Miyu's room. "So, Miyu. Doesn't this make you 18?" he asked as he pulled out a chair for Uwn before taking his wolf form and sitting on the floor.  

DFangPro

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:22 pm
Atrum lets out a long sigh before he leans over the edge of the counter, looking around for a bell or something. Finally he sees one and slams down on it, causing it to ring very loud. "Someone. I know I hear you people out there.' Atrum says as he gets off the counter.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:28 pm
Miyu nodded, then heard the bell. "I think Ethan needs to help some before they wake everyone up." Miyu sighs. "Yup 18."  

Minihost

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:05 pm
(Quick Question:Where r shred and Uwn and Miyu?)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:34 pm
(Miyus room why?)  

Minihost

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:19 pm
miho hears the bell, gets dressed and heads down stares
"welcome to the red moon hotel, do you need assistance?"
she sayed this with a smile yet was obvious ill  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games