Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:17 pm
Oh, really? That's pretty cool! I'm sure a lot of women would love the ability to change their clothes in a few seconds. *grins* Kits being one of them.

*nudges Thistle's hoof out of the way of his wing, then flies off, leading the way to GGB*

GGB is... well, follow Velcore! *laughs and starts after the dragon*  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:21 pm
Amy laughed, very happy right now. Just the night air was enough to perk her up. "It is really cool. Thistle helps me with really cool wigs, and she conjured this wrap for me. That's why it's so shiny but doesn't have any glitter on it."

She held up the end of the wrap that was around her waist.

Thistle squeaked happily when Velcore took off into the night air. She had never been this high before, and she loved it! She even opened up her own wings and pretended that she was flying on her own.

Amy's laughed echoed Karrie's and she started running after Velcore. She soon passed Karrie and smirked at him in challenge as she took off faster.

{{Off to GGB! I've never been there before. smile }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:36 pm
Amy was now working in her garden in front of her house. She had woken up much earlier today and wanted to spend some time outside. Thistle was having fun pretending she was in a forest with all the big plants that were so much taller than she was.

Every once in awhile while Amy was pulling weeds, Thistle would stick her head out between two plants and squeak happily at her. Amy would smile ruffle the fluffy hair on the top of her head. That would cause Thistle to whinny and then quickly flit back into the mass of plants.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:27 pm
Dec was taking a walk, just minding his own business, and caught sight of Amy in her garden. He strolled over and leaned against her mailbox.
"Hey there Amy. Haven't seen you in a while. What's up?"  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:32 pm
Amy looked over at the familiar voice she heard. She had just used her powers to transform into another outfit, planning on going to the bar now. Now, she would not normally garden in this. Dec caught her at just the right time.

She smiled brightly at him, walked over, and wrapped her arms tightly around him. "Dec!! It's so good to see you. I've missed you."

When she pulled back slightly, she kept her arms around his neck loosely and looked up at him with a small smile. It wasn't as big as normal, but at least it was a smile. It was good to see someone else after just being with Thistle the whole day.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:58 pm
Dec smiled and dipped forward. Then he leaned back up and spun her away from him in a fancy dance move. Dropping her hand, he took a step towards her, but kept some space between them.

"It's good to see you too Amy. Well, what's up babe?"  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:03 pm
Amy laughed as Dec spun her around. It definitely helped to cheer her up.

She shrugged when he asked what was up. "Nothing much. I thought I was getting pretty serious with this one guy, the other guy I told you about, but I'm just not sure it's going to work out after all. He's not here very often, and the past couple of days I really needed him. I was going through some stuff and he just wasn't here. That's not his fault or mine, but it makes it hard to have anything serious."

She shrugged again, though there was some sadness in her eyes. "I'd like to know what you've been up to as well, but I was heading over to MW right before you showed up. Do you want to head over there with me and you can tell me what you've been up to while we walk?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:10 pm
Sure. Why not? I could use a drink. -looking sneaky, Dec crept through the tall grass, paused, and the pounced. He picked up the startled Thistle and scratched her belly.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:16 pm
Amy laughed as she watched Dec pounce and grab Thistle. Thistle had squeaked loudly, but now she was whinnying in laughter as Dec scratched her stomach.

Amy started to walk with Dec to MW, Thistle in his arms. "So, how have you been, Dec? Do you think you'll be showing up a little more now? I'm hoping your schedule is lightening up. I miss you being around."  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:39 pm
-Dec laughed as he carried Thistle and walked with Amy.-

I supose it is possible. But I'm pretty sure it is unlikely. I've got a series of trips coming up so I'll be in and out.

-He shruged and laughed a little.-

Ah well, I guess my fantasy of settling down into a steady life, will stay just that: a fantasy. But recently I've accepted that. I'm even started to enjoy the bohemian lifestyle. In a fun free Kerowack-type way.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:40 pm
{{My next post will be in the MW thread. smile }}  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:44 pm
Cuwen
Amy laughed as Dec spun her around. It definitely helped to cheer her up.

She shrugged when he asked what was up. "Nothing much. I thought I was getting pretty serious with this one guy, the other guy I told you about, but I'm just not sure it's going to work out after all. He's not here very often, and the past couple of days I really needed him. I was going through some stuff and he just wasn't here. That's not his fault or mine, but it makes it hard to have anything serious."

She shrugged again, though there was some sadness in her eyes. "I'd like to know what you've been up to as well, but I was heading over to MW right before you showed up. Do you want to head over there with me and you can tell me what you've been up to while we walk?"

((OK, if he's been offline, how is he supposed to come by and "see you"? confused ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:49 pm
{{A summary of Amy's loyalty and depth of emotion...}}
Date: May 16, 1:54 am
Cuwen
"I love you, Kai"

Date: May 16, 9:45 pm
Cuwen
He must have left for the night. Maybe that was a good thing. They shouldn't spend every night together. Their relationship was just getting started.

Date: May 17, 1:15 pm
Cuwen
.....she definitely didn't want to be one of those girls who needed 'her man' to be entertained. If he showed up, that'd be cool. She could talk with him then. If not, she had Thistle to keep her company.

Date: May 17, 10:53 pm
Cuwen
"And Kai... I hope that he at least noticed I wasn't there. You think he'd stop by just to see how I was doing..."

Date: May 18, 7:03 pm
Cuwen
"I thought I was getting pretty serious with this one guy, the other guy I told you about, but I'm just not sure it's going to work out after all."

{{This doesn't even include the flirting she's done with Karrie and Dec in the meantime. "I love you" my hindquarters.}}  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:20 pm
{{I know, right? Though to be fair, she has not really flirted with Karrie. She's hugged him and kissed him on the cheek, but she does that with a lot of her friends... not that she's had a lot of time to show that with females since she doesn't really have many female friends right now. I want everyone to know, though, that I'm not like Amy and I don't approve of what she's doing. This is the first RP I've been in where my character has been mistaken for myself. I AM NOT AMY. lol. She's simply another character I play. She does have a good heart and tries to do the right thing, but she is not a patient person by any means. That's a big reason why the rest of her magic, besides the ability to transform cloth into different outfits, isn't going that well. She needs to learn patience and focus. I'm going to have fun developing that in her! biggrin I always like to have a big thing for any character I RP with to work on. It gives me something to work toward in a story. Otherwise, I'm usually quite bored.}}

{{And Kat, I know Kai hasn't been online that often lately. But Amy doesn't know that he hasn't been available. Though he did stop by the bar twice, I think, when Amy was still at her house. But she just thinks that he's taken off, deciding that he didn't want to be in any kind of relationship. Again, her lack of patience shows through.}}

{{Any other questions? Please feel free to shoot them my way because I LOVE answering questions about any characters I have. It gives me a chance to explain them when I normally wouldn't be able to because it would cause too much OoC in each story post.}}

{{Though, I am curious, has there been another character in this RP that has ever been dissected by other people the way Amy has been? lol. I feel like everything about her is being scrutinized and analyzed. But I do love questions! I just hope that Amy isn't the only character who's gone through this in MW.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

iggies

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:40 pm

(( Cuwen, I don't know if you've seen this thread or not. As for me, I take all characters as characters, unless proven other wise whee I hope this made so sense, Ish sleepy and have to work in a few))

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games