Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:42 am
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

"At least you tell the truth about it.." she muttered, not many people would tell the truth about things like that... she thought. She looked around, starting to walk toward what she thought was the best place to get away to.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:52 am
Enisis follows Roselyn along the trail that breaches through the rubble and looks back up at the bomber. It has probably circled their area at least three times and the sirens blare again. Two horns. We've got 50 minutes left. Come on Zach.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:01 am
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

((Some people havent responded to the msg i sent everyone. And some that did, never posted. Think i should kick em out? >.>))
She kept walking, seeing a small boy on the side of the path they were taking. 'Poor boy...' she thought, seeing blood on the other side of his head. She watched her feet as she walked, trying to ignore the siren and focus on getting out of there.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:04 am
(Ill leave that up to you. Its your RP. Im just the one having a lot of interaction with the storyline.LOL)

Enisis does his best to just ignore the dead boy at the side of the path. All of this death doesnt appeal to him at all, and it doesnt help that he has to kill people as well to try and protect whats left.  

raozspaz

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:11 am
User Image

Akki darted past the guy and down the hall, only to crash into another man. Akki almost screamed.

((wait, where are Enisis and Roselyn?))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:15 am
(Far far away)

The man watches the little girl run out of the room and lets a small smile cross his face. "Well that just helped my chances." He says, pulling out both of his pistols and aiming one at Yuki and the other at Zach. "Please just give up peacefully."  

raozspaz

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:18 am
(Wait. what??? I thought we were a lot further than just running distance. I mean, we drove a truck to get to that fort!?!)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:23 am
((I thought so too... o.e))  

Tediri

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:26 am
(major mistake. needs fixing. pulls out a wrench)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:34 am
(o.e that was a sad joke...lol)  

Tediri

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:39 am
(goes to show you how boring my life is at home when I am not at work. lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:43 am
User Image

((Well at this rate it could've been anyone she ran into. I was to lazy to read more so I just put something xP my bad.))

Akki fell. She stared then looked back at Zach and Yuka.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:55 am
((Lol. that is sad))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:08 pm
(exactly. this is my cure for boredom. tons upon tons of RPing)  

raozspaz

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games