Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Room Planning
[.::♥::.The Dark Room..::♥::.] {Main Thread} (UPDATED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Party in...
  Hades Palace
  Dark Room
  Shrouded Darkness
View Results

Kala Kirya
Crew

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:38 pm
Hey guys! Just popping in to say hello... how are things going? (I'm okay, I've just been dealing with some serious problems irl)

Also.... broken, you're Canadian?! How did I not know this?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:49 pm
Umm they're ok. I'm just getting stuff that I forgot to order in the layout and getting the contests organized while I draw all the main characters and write both Hades and Persephone's intros. Other then that I am fighting off dehydration and sleep deprivation pretty well and am about to scan my almost done picture of Ares for the girls here to see. ^w^

Lol people don't ask. ^w^ But it's always funny to see everyone shocked that I am indeed Canadian. XD  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kala Kirya
Crew

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:57 pm
I'm glad to hear that things are going well!! Is there anything I can do to help at the moment? I know it's awful of me to ask, having basically ditched you guys, but... Is there anything you need that I can help out with?

And I just find it amusing because my best friend is Canadian. Where are you from?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:04 pm
:O Canadians use british spelling?! wow... us americans sure are freaks... first soccer, then our measurment system and now the spelling *shakes head*
Also: How are we supposed to write intros to contests? I looked at the witches tower last year and they just wrote like one paragraph explaining it...so I'm kinda confuzzled >.<

And shu, I'm sorry you got knocked down to a B cuz of this dumb american spelling >.<  

Swervey
Crew

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:37 pm
Dusk: That pretty much it. Post them here and I'll help spice them up after, ok? <3

Ontario. ^w^

You can help me go over the intro's posted here Kala. <3 Check for spelling and grammar mistakes. The ones posted so far are American spelling so no worries. ^w^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:50 pm
lol okay, in that case I've started writing ideas and stuff but aren't sure on any of them smile
Plus I wrote down a list of wehre some things were (I'm pretty sure you asked)
1 – Main Page
4 – Ares + Enyo’s Profile
5 – Persephone’s Profile
7 – Avatars of Persephone, Hades, Ares, and Enyo
9 – Avatar of Cerberus
13 – Profile of Cerberus
15 – Room thread rules
16 – Contests
21 – Banners (but on my computer it says they have been moved or deleted…)
22 – Contest and who is hosting them
23 – Enyo, Ares, + Cerberus’ Intro + Room intro
24 - Picture of Hades smile , and prizes broken has bought  

Swervey
Crew

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:54 pm
Ok is that for the main thread?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:57 pm
Those are just where everything's at on this thread to make it easier to find. Does that answer your question? I wasn't really sure what you ment smile  

Swervey
Crew

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:06 pm
Oh no, but thank you. XD

Ummm I need to know your set up for the contest you're hosting.
[i.e Intro, rules] And such, ok? <3

Then I need help on the test thread and how we're going to set it up before we actually do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:08 pm
Ares. Almost done, need to fix his hair more and robe.

User Image  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kala Kirya
Crew

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:25 pm
Okies broken... Notes on the intro! I'm working on editing it for you, like you asked, but I have a very important question for you. Do you want the whole thing in the present tense, or the past? Because you switched right in the middle, and I just need to know so I can fix it one way or the other. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:42 pm
Kala Kirya
Okies broken... Notes on the intro! I'm working on editing it for you, like you asked, but I have a very important question for you. Do you want the whole thing in the present tense, or the past? Because you switched right in the middle, and I just need to know so I can fix it one way or the other. smile

Which intro are you doing?  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kala Kirya
Crew

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:44 pm
Right now I'm working on the intro to the Dark Room. The general intro for the ball goers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:51 pm
Ah ok. Present tense then please! I totally didn't notice that.  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kala Kirya
Crew

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:53 pm
Hahaha, no problem! I figured, I just wanted to ask to make sure. I'll fix it so everything's in present tense, then do you want me to post it up here so you can see what you think? I'm doing a couple little nitpicky things too, just fixing repeated words and stuff...  
Room Planning

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games