Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:08 pm
"'Or else' what?" Chione replied, giggling. Her fingers continued to prod around, searching, seeking. "Am I close? Do you really have a weak spot?" She teased, a playful look in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:09 pm
"Or else I'll pin you down, and maybe spank you as a punishment." Bomani joked. He chuckled when she poked around his ribs. "Stop that." he said, grinning and chuckling again.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:13 pm
Chione fauxed a gasp, looking at him with a mock expression of disbelief. "You wouldn't really do that, would you?" She replied, pressing her fingers onward. "Nope, not until I find what I'm looking for, unless you don't have a weak spot." She smiled, kissing him on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:15 pm
"Are you sure you want to tempt fate?" Bomani teased. He chuckled again as her fingers moved. "You've already got it." he said, his chuckles subsiding as she moved farther away from his ribs.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:18 pm
Moving her fingers back Chione laughed. "Well, I am already a subject to fate. Why avoid the inevitable?" She giggled, watching his face with a mischievous smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:26 pm
Bomani tried not to laugh while she poked around his ribs again. "You want to be punished?" he teased, smiling at her.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:29 pm
"Maybe." Chione replied innocently, winking up at Bomani. "Though, I doubt you will be able to punish me in such a manner." Lifting her fingers from his sensative spot she kept a note of it, should she need to use it in the future.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:31 pm
"Really?" Bomani asked, putting an arm around her and grinning mischievously. "What makes you say that?"  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:33 pm
Chione brought a hand up to his cheek. "Bomani, I've known you to be such a gentleman, that I don't think you'll have the capability to do something so naughty." She patted his cheek gently with her hand, giggling a little as his arm wrapped around her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:35 pm
Bomani grinned mischievously, his hand sliding down her back a little, stopping at her lower back. "I'm also a soldier, who's done much worse than spank a girl for being bad." he teased.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:40 pm
Chione tilted her head the side, replaying the words he had said in her head for a moment, not believing them. "Oh, but you said you loved me." She replied, licking his lips for a moment. "I still don't think you'll be able to do it."

((Gtg for a bit, hopefully not for the night.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:42 pm
"I do love you, Chione." Bomani said, kissing her on the lips tenderly. "But if you're bad, I still have to make sure you won't do it again." he teased, his hand lowering itself further until it was resting over her butt.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:29 pm
"Mmmm, but what if this isn't truly punishment?" Chione asked, nuzzling him. "I love you, Bomani, and may find...pleasure in this." She teased, bringing her arms up again to hug him and hold him close.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:31 pm
Bomani smiled, keeping his hand where it was but putting his other arm around her. "Oh, really?" he asked, grinning mischievously. "Only one way to know." he teased, kissing her softly on the lips.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:36 pm
Smiling into the kiss Chione pulled away. "Now, wait, because this is my first offense, it won't be very hard, would it?" She asked before leaning forward and taking his bottom lip with both of hers.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games