Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:09 pm
Soquili Name: Analae
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Analae is a bit of an oddball. For a long while she was a bitchy, sarcastic tom-boy of sorts that cared little about other people. But as time went on, and she saw nearly all of her siblings around her,... her YOUNGER siblings, grow up and begin to have families of their own, she started to wonder. For a while she had a mate of sorts, but he disappeared. Now she's a much calmer mare, as she's starting to age a bit herself, and though she's not flat out desperate, she does find herself really craving love, nowadays.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? OOC- I'm not as picky with Analae as I am with Sunny. With her, I still want someone that matches visually, but theres a wide spectrum of appearances that could match with her. Flowers yes, but... stars, Bright colors, dark colors, different designs. Really anything at this point. If they look good, Whooo~ Only thing I probably wouldn't like to see are like, natural colors. I don't much like Natural colors like Browns and Beiges mixing with many wild colors. Sorry @ 3@
IC- Just someone who will be with her and say they love her, Really <3 Not necessarily a romantic, but someone that CAN BE Romantic?
...ORRRRRR Someone cruel and mean that'll treat her like s**t. XD She can handle both. Lol.
Breeding slots left: All 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Either or, Really. I'd like to see a Lifemate, but hey, at this point, I won't argue.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM is great, unless you have my messengers <3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:15 pm
Soquili Name: Autiren
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Though his tag says Haughty, lately he's changed a bit. Changed from the adventurous, fun-loving, slightly-selfish guy to the quieter, more reserved males. That does tend to happen when you find that the one you loved doesn't much wanna be around anymore! At first now, he'd seem to be maybe quiet, a little shy and depressive... Think Simba's depressive state in Lion King,.... But deep inside, he's still quite the loving Romantic, if you can get him to trust you.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? For him, it's a very similar case to that of Analae [Scroll up!], except with him I will allow certain shades of beige, depending on the other colors that come accompanied with the Soq.
Breeding slots left: All 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate preferably, but Fling's are possible.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or IM <3

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 pm
Soquili Name: Satres
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Saters is a playful stallion who does tend to stay in the shadows. He's not bad but he's also a little wary around new Soq.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Anything? Satres has some...Curious colours so really whites, blues, blacks..Anything that looks nice. I'm not picky with him.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Either
How do you want others to contact you?: PM...Poke me if you see me in other threads, ect.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:18 am
Soquili Name: Dawn
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Dawn is quiet and quite secretive. She keeps to herself mostly, watching others from a distance. Its not that she is anti-social. She just enjoys people watching more than actual conversation. But she has a strong bond with everyone she meets, whether it be a face to face meeting or from a distance.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone strong, maybe someone sensitive. Dawn is drawn to either really. Of course, most certainly not one who is clingy or possessive. She loves all.
OOC - I'm looking for someone that will look nice with her. Edits are a plus and I will be particularly picky about offers. But please don't be afraid to sling any my way. 83
Breeding slots left: 1 (she already has a stallion for her second, so you'll have to wait until that breeding is finished)
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling only, this will be for her LAST breeding.
How do you want others to contact you?: PMs please~  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:22 am
Repost~

Soquili Name: Aster
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Social, Aster isn't one for small talk. She really only enjoys long, mind tingling conversations.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? What I'm looking for is someone more of the natural persuasion. Though perhaps not so much that they look similar to her. I'm gonna be a bit picky, though really I'm not toooooo picky. >.>
Breeding slots left: 2 (one fling is taken)
Fling or Lifemate?: Either or. Depends on what your looking for really. *shrug*
How do you want others to contact you?: PMs  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:23 am
Repost~

Soquili Name: Zhenga
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Zhenga is a wild spirit. Not one for being tied down.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? What I'm looking for is someone that looks nice with her colors and pattern. Perhaps someone who dons more pastel colors. No pinks please though. I wouldn't mind a little pink but if your stallion is like full on main body pink I will prolly turn you down. I'd like to expand the color spectrum. 8D~
Breeding slots left: 2
Fling or Lifemate?: Flings
How do you want others to contact you?: PMs please~  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:03 pm
Soquili Name:Mulciber
Image of Soquili:User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:Stubborn, cold and arrogant, Being part Kalona he believes himself better than normal soquili for the most part. He's larger and has some Kalona features, his size, his tail and teeth. He'll often try and scare other soquili away from his secluded home. He's often angry and sometimes confused as to where he belongs. Though he is still quite intelligent.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? another half or pure Kalona, (though I'm not to worried about color)
Breeding slots left:3/3
Fling or Lifemate?:Fling(I'm not around very much for RP anymore so Flings work best)
How do you want others to contact you?: PM  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:08 pm
Soquili Name: Prismatic Aurorealis of Death
Image of Soquili:User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:Seasoned, he's like both mother and father in his personality, He's truly loyal and understanding, he wandered for wisdom to learn whatever he can where he can. He'd knightly and kind to all those around him.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?IC: he's not to sure who or what he's looking for in a mate. OOC: some one who looks good with him.
Breeding slots left:3/3
Fling or Lifemate?:Fling or lifemate either doesn't matter

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:45 pm
Soquili Name: Nadia
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Nadia belong to a family of Sir and Lady Knights. Being the only daughter, she was treated like a princess by her father. And went outside the family for her Knightly training. As she bloomed into an adult, she's like a knightly princess. She's mature, and calm and can kick some serious butt. She's very family oriented still living with her mother and father. She enjoys training, and going on adventures, and thinking. Using her brian is one of her favorite things. So she loves puzzles and trying to figure things out.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?She's not exactly looking for someone. She doesn't believe she needs a stallion to live a fulfilled life. And that probably won't ever change. So someone that can love her for who she is, and not want to change that. She's capable of love, but not like most other mares, she's not going to give everything up for it.
OOCly: For her, I'd really like someone that does also match her in colors.
** Also, I want RP.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Mostly lifemate.
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games