Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:09 pm
Kraga's body relaxed as he fell back into a peacefull sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:11 pm
"Can i bring some explosives with me? Just in case..." Dervish asked smiling putting the knife in his belt. "And how should i go about getting this role as squire?"  

bebosis

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:14 pm
Scarlet stood up and let him sleep soundly. She went over to Ross and smiled that the storm was calming. "Well if you want you can head home...i'll wait till Kraga wakes up."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:15 pm
Erika handed him a scroll. "this has information about your family" she smiled. "and I'll give you some explosives at our first meeting."

Ross shook his head. "I'll wait with you..." he smiled and turned to face her.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:22 pm
"Ok...well im sure Kraga will awake soon," Scarlet smiled. She then remembered that they had brought a table and chairs when they were little in the cave. She uncovered it and sat on the little chair. "Ross come over here and sit on your little chair," Scarlet chuckled and waved him over.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:23 pm
Vivi turned red when he said that to her, she then stampered "I-I-I-I d-d-do, b-b-but he promised lady S-s-s-scarlet s-s-s-somethin' s-s-s-so....." she put her hands on her cheeks, why she was also red was the comment of her beening pretty. "A-a-a-and th-th-thanks for the c-c-c-comlement." she couldn't stop blushing.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:27 pm
Ross smiled and walked over to the seats. "I think I'd break it..." He slipped his sword off and his sheild off though and sat on the chair anyway. It creaked angrly at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:31 pm
"A promise......you know Scarlet has made many promises and broke some. And i'm sure Ross has to and in the long run it's not about a child hood promise it's about how he feels now. Trust me I know". He replied to her calmly.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:35 pm
"Don't worry it wont break...remember i had it specially for you when we were little, so that it could never break for what ever reason." Scarlet smiled and looked over at the still sleeping Dragon. She then turned to Ross and asked, "Can you tell me more about the times we spent together? I mean i remember only some stuff," Scarlet laughed abit and rubbed the back of her head feeling stupid that she still couldn't remember.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:41 pm
"You're right....but another reason is that well....I when I think about askin' him I get nervous" Vivi admited while looking down shyle. still blushing.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:42 pm
Ross smiled. "well, we used to play together before you found Kraga... but I was the first one you showed the baby injured dragon to, you had tears running down your face because you weren't sure how to help him." he thought for a moment. "you used to always tease me because I'm part elf, but then you'd always ask why I didn't travel with the elves. I never knew the answer... I still don't I guess Elvendar never felt like my home..." He shrugged.

(Elvandar being the forest the elves live in.)  
Dervish smiled taking the scroll. "Thank you for entrusting me with this mission. I wont let you down Master Erika." He said tucking the scroll away in his belt.  

bebosis

Gold Marra

Erika smiled. "do you need help getting there? or have you mastered the skill of teleporting?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:46 pm
Scarlet smiled and nodded an remembered. "Yeah i remember the one time i got lost in the forest and you were able to find me. Thats how we found this cave. It was raining that day and we sat in here huddled trying to keep warm," Scarlet laughed. "And when...." she broke off and didn't finish her sentence. She thought it was better unsaid so she just looked out to see that it began to rain a bit harder.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:46 pm
" You're not the only one who's had trouble asking people out. I've had trouble with the same person for 10 years. But it's to late now". He admitted to her while picking up his glass of wine.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games