Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:49 pm
Kaeanlanna raised an eyebrow. "You said earlier that they wouldn't be ready til tomorrow..." She reminded with a small smile.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:00 pm
Raudr smiled nervously. "Well, doesn't hurt to go check right? We could call it a....what's it called again?" He racked his brain for a moment. What was it called when a guy wanted to take a girl he liked out? He couldn't remember.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:03 pm
Kaeanlanna smirked and gave a small laugh. "Okay, you can take me out on a 'what's it called again?' " She teased, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:11 pm
Raudr smiled at her. His face felt hot on the spot where she had kissed him. "Ok then! Let's go." He began to walk along toward the town, bringing her along with him. 'What the heck is it called?' would be floating around his head the whole way there.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:16 pm
Kaeanlanna smiled as he led the way back to town. Her hand was in his, and it was nice actually meaning it this time, instead of putting on an act, like the day before.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:31 pm
Raudr was still thinking hard on the matter of what the event was called so he didn't really notice Kaeanlanna holding his hand. He just kept walking forward, muttering about it under his breath.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:39 pm
Kaeanlanna noticed he seemed to be thinking about something, probably the word he couldn't come up with earlier. "Raudr, what date is it today?" She asked, stressing the one word in particular .

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:43 pm
Raudr wasn't really paying attention to her and muttered, "I don't know. Ummmm, it's Tuesday in April right? Not sure what day exactly though.....wait, wait, WAIT!" He held up his other hand in triumph. "That's the word! Date!" He turned back to Kaeanlanna. "Do you want to go on a date with me?" His voice seemed to slow down as he realized what just happened.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:45 pm
Kaeanlanna smirked and laughed lightly. "Took you long enough.." She teased. "And, of course, I'd love to."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:50 pm
Raudr laughed at himself. "I'm such a moron sometimes!" He laughed it off though. He smiled in her agreement. "Cool, then let's not go to the town. I got a better idea."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:05 pm
Kaeanlanna raised her eyebrows, curious. "You do? Where are you going to take me?" She asked, interested to find out.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:24 pm
Raudr held up a finger to his lips. "That is a secret you will just have to wait and see." He winked. He began to lead her in a different direction of the town, the complete opposite in fact.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:11 am
Kaeanlanna rolled her eyes playfully. She was eager to see what he was leading her to. "Alright, but, I am rather impatient at times..." She warned with a small smile.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:46 pm
Raudr smiled mischievously. He had a bigger range with his mind than she did(for the moment) and had seen something pretty awesome earlier through the eyes of a bird cruising above. He kepy pushing through the trees. A roar of some kind could be heard as they continued through the forest.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:01 pm
Kaeanlanna heard a rumbling from where they were in the forest, and it seemed to be getting louder. It sounded like something familiar, but she couldn't quite place it. She was keeping up with Raudr, though, anxious to see what he was leading her to.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff