Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:03 pm
"I think we all had a bit too much." She replied, gesturing towards the Gryffindor table. "Look at them." She said with a laugh. "Well, sit down. We don't want you to be hurt, do we?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:06 pm
*Sits down at the table beside dragons. So what's there to eat? Gosh I've still got confetti in my hair, I can't get it out, and bits of it keep turning into things that people near me are thinking about. *Gets startled as a piece of confetti turns into a butterfly and flies away.* You may want to be careful what you think about.  

Angilwingz

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:13 pm
"Yeah, I think Joey went a bit overboard with the cofetti." She said with a laugh as she brushed some glitter off of her vest. "Well, we have about anything you can image to eat." She replied, pileing mashed potatoes on her plate.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:20 pm
True, but who knew one bag was designed to last an entire event? Anything I can imagine huh? *She started to think about what she wanted to eat and a bowl of soup suddenly appeared on her head.* That's it, I need a comb. *She said thsi bitterly and grabbed the comb that had formu;ated from the mixtuire of magic confetti and a thought. She began to comb the sparkles out of her hair.*  

Angilwingz

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:35 pm
Amara giggled. "Clever." She mumbled as she took a bit out of a plum. "So, have you had fun at the Bookin' Bash, so far?" She asked through a mouth of fruit. She swallowed it. "I think the staff of Hogwarts worked really hard on it."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:39 pm
Yes, it was a lot of fun. *She said as she shook the last few sparkles out of her hair. She looked down at the floor at the pile that had formed. "How Strange." she commented as they began to disappear. "Apparently it's self cleaning confetti."*  

Angilwingz

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:41 pm
"Well, I guess the people at the joke shop who made this weren't complete slobs." She shrugged as she rubbed her mouth with a napkin. "I wonder how much this stuff costs. It can make anything you desire but after a while it turns back into confetti and dissapears." She handled a bit of confetti she found floating around the table.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:56 pm
dragons375
"Thanks." She mumbled through a mouth of bread. She choked it down with some juice. She got up from her seat and walked over to Crimson. "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked, kindly as she sat next to her in an empty seat.

nothins really wrong...just had a bad day and im tired thanks for caring though  

Crimson Tweety

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:17 pm
Crimson Tweety
dragons375
"Thanks." She mumbled through a mouth of bread. She choked it down with some juice. She got up from her seat and walked over to Crimson. "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked, kindly as she sat next to her in an empty seat.

nothins really wrong...just had a bad day and im tired thanks for caring though
Ooo, can I care too? Please? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:16 pm
sure u can o.o'  

Crimson Tweety

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:23 pm
OMG, the book is here today! *jumping up and down in excitment*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:13 pm
Even Angels Cry.....
Not for me it isn't.  

Angilwingz

Grey_Temerity

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:27 am
Angilwingz
Even Angels Cry.....
Not for me it isn't.

*reads book*

*evil cackle*

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:01 am
stare  

Angilwingz

Demarest

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:12 am
Grey_Temerity
Angilwingz
stare

Still not heard about Snape then? You know, Snape and Hermione, in the secret room..

wink

wink I love this book.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games