Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:59 pm
"I wasn't talking specifically about the dress, Huoriel." Inei said with a laugh, leading her away toward where they'd left their clothes. "I was talking about fresh clothes in general. I take it you probably didn't bring much of a change of clothes...nor had a way to clean them." he said, handing her some articles of her clothes so she could get dressed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:06 pm
Huoriel made an "o" with her mouth, feeling embarrassed. Easy mistake. Is what she told herself as she started putting her clothes back on. She then sat on the ground to put back on her boots. It felt odd to stand in them again as they did give her a couple of inches, but soon fell back into normality. She then found his hand easily again. "Shall we?"  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:08 pm
Inei started to dress again and looked over when she spoke. "Sure." he said, taking her hand and smiling.
"So, new clothes sound nice? Any preference?" he asked, wondering if she liked any type of clothes specifically.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:14 pm
Huoriel shrugged. "They do sound nice, but I'm not sure what I like," she admitted. "Something close to what I normally wear anyways maybe?" she questioned, really not sure of it.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:17 pm
Inei tried to think a little. He shook his head, smiling. "How about a dress?" he asked. "Have you ever worn one before?" he added. She appeared to enjoy being a little more relaxed and girly around him, and what could be more girly than wearing a dress for the first time?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:24 pm
Huoriel shook her head. "No, I haven't worn one," she replied, not able to imagine one in her mind. She sighed, deciding to just give in. "I guess I could try it."  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:25 pm
"Well, it's a garment made specifically for girls." Inei explained as he led her through the forest again. "It's basically a long piece of fabric held up by straps at the shoulder. It wraps around the woman's chest, and drapes down. Your legs move freely under it, unlike with pants." he finished.
"I think you would look great in one." he said truthfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:31 pm
Huoriel shrugged slightly once again. "It couldn't do any harm," she said a little indifferently. She never cared for what she worn before so it didn't really effect her. "I'll try it,"she said cheerfully to blow over the indifference in her voice from her last statement. "So you're not staying tonight then?" she questioned as the thought popped in her head.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:33 pm
"Of course I'll stay, I'll just get it like I got the cloth, early in the day." Inei said. "Maybe you can even come to the village, and see if we can make one specifically sized for you?" he suggested, smiling as they arrived near the cave.

[Night ^^]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:37 pm
Huoriel flinched slightly. "I...I know I'm going to have to face the village sometime,but I think I would prefer if I went with my sight," she stuttered, feeling uneasy. Being blind would make her feel vulnerable to the villagers and she didn't like that. Then again, she wouldn't have to see their judging eyes, but she would still feel them burning into her. She sighed, wrapping her arms around Inei. She needed the comfort from those dark thoughts even though she knew she would have to deal with it sooner or later.

[[Night night ^-^]]  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:03 am
Inei nodded, wrapping his own arms tightly around her waist, holding her so close that she could only get closer by melting into him. "Okay, I understand." he said softly. He realized why she was apprehensive about it, why she wouldn't want to go.
He kissed her tenderly on the lips and held her for a while, before heading off toward the cave again, this time with his arm around her waist.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:29 am
Huoriel sat down in the spot they were supposed to be in anyways and took off her blind fold slowly.She blinked a few times against the sunlight, but it only irritated her for a second before she became used to it. She reached over to her supplies to find water and food for them. She brought some out and handed it to Inei then got some out for herself.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:30 am
Inei smiled at her. "Thank you." he said, and began to eat. After a moment, he paused and looked up at her.
"Would you mind if we did a small test, just to see how close to stepping outside you can get, when we're done eating?" he asked, meaning without the blindfold.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:52 am
Huoriel shook her head. "Might as well test it out,"she replied, smiling back at him. "See how much closer I am to freedom."  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:55 am
"It can't be much more than a day." Inei said, smiling. "But we'll take it slow for a little while. Only going out as the sun's just coming up or going down, and gently easing you into full mid-day sunlight." he said.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff