Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IzzyTheBeazt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:49 pm
redface I meant Accio Broom redface  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:23 pm
I changer my username from dragoness91 to Anime_Aiko.
Some dude on zomg said he told his friend to hack my account so I changed it.

Alastryona

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:31 pm
Anime_Aiko
I changer my username from dragoness91 to Anime_Aiko.
Some dude on zomg said he told his friend to hack my account so I changed it.
That's so mean! I'll change it on the student lists when i get back. I'm away until Thursday and am currently on my mom's really slow phone so i can't really change it right now sorry.

HPGoG's 7th anniversary event has started in the event subforum and more of it will be starting soon so put your pajamas on and head over there!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:44 pm
nekko enters the common room sits down and starts to read a book about vampires.  

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:58 pm
Pearls of Diamonds
((Please quote me if you reply so I remember I did this! That's why I don't join roleplays cause I forget! redface ))

Willow struggled into the common room, dropping several books and sighing heavily. The common room was surprisingly empty so she sat down in a seat nearest the fire and began working on Defense of Dark Arts.

Noelle gets up and goes to the common room aiko in on arm and her book under the other, she walks down the stairs and almost ran straight into a girl walking into the common room she dropped her book and quickly picked them back up and sped off to a seat by a fire and shoved her head in a Defense Against The Dark Arts book. Noelle walked up to her smiled and said "Sorry, I'm Noelle" she stuck her hand out to shake the girls hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:15 pm
DFC1995
"Sorry, I'm Noelle" she stuck her hand out to shake the girls hand.

Willow just continued to stare at her book for a while, but suddenly a feeling that someone had just talked to her was creeping up. She glanced over to Noelle. "Sorry, did you sa- Oh, I'm Willow." She took the outstretched arm to shake, trying to hide the color in her cheeks with a smile."I think I just...bumped into you. I mean, literally. Sorry about that."  

Pearls of Diamonds

Invisible Borg

8,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Monologue19

Quotable Conversationalist

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:03 pm
((So, I'm a Ravenclaw now, w00t! Lemme know if I do anything wrong, and I'll change it, but I wanna meet my housemates : D))

After an embarrassing flub of the answer to the door's question, Niamh got it right the second try and entered the common room. There was so much to see here that absolutely amazed her. This was like a dream...but there was so much to learn! Her mind was already whirring, trying to take in what she'd seen so far. She ended up just sitting by the fire a little nervously, wondering what to do next. There was a lot of preparation to be made for her first classes as a witch. It still sounded funny to say...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:55 pm
Monologue19

Willow glanced away from Noelle for a second to see another first year sitting alone by the fire. She tried to keep her attention on Noelle but something stuck her about the girl. For one, she wasn't reading like a majority of the other Ravenclaws in the room, even though tomorrow was both her own and this girl's first day. She thought she saw, just as she turned her attention back, this girl catch her eye briefly.

((Until DFC answers I won't be able to talk directly to your character because I hate inconsistency to the role play. BUT welcome. I'm new here too, as you seem to be. ^.^))

Pearls of Diamonds

Invisible Borg

8,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:34 am
((Sorry I've been reading in RL and like not been able to put the book... well my kindle down haha.)) "Interesting name" She said then realized it sounded kind of rude and said quickly "In a good, I like it" She laughs softly not showing any nervousness at all. She see's the other first year and Willow make eye contact for a second and says "See ya around, if you have any questions just ask" She smiles at the first years and goes to Aiko who is sleeping in the corner but jumps up as she snaps playfully. Aiko crawls and into her bag as Noelle stands back up and heads out of the common room to the kitchens to get a snack for the puppy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:20 am
((Similar goes for me. If that makes any sense. 4laugh I've been playing Kingdom Hearts II like all day since Christmas. mrgreen ))  

Alastryona

Monologue19

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:19 pm
Pearls of Diamonds

((Oh, I understand that :3 I like things to be consistent too.))

Niamh hadn't really been paying attention to the other people in the room, but she noticed that one of the girls talking on the couch had made brief eye contact with her. The girl looked like she was about her age, and Niamh was hoping she was another first year. She gave a small smile to the girl, who was talking to another Ravenclaw.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:42 pm
Monologue19

DFC1995

((Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to push your character out DFC! I understand you were busy. redface ))

Willow stared after Noelle for a second, glanced down at her puppy and stared at the fire. "Nice name?" she repeated, unsure of the girl's intentions. "Well at least she apologized. Cute puppy too." She said to herself, deciding on the spot to trust the other girl. Suddenly she looked back up, remembering the girl who had struck her so much earlier. She looked back up and peeked between stands of her long brown hair to see the girl still smiling at her and couldn't help but crack a grin back in her direction. Willow stood up and went to the other couch, stopping short. "First year?" She asked knowingly.

Pearls of Diamonds

Invisible Borg

8,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Monologue19

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm
Pearls of Diamonds

Niamh nodded vigorously in response to the girl's question, making her dark brown curls bounce around her head. "Yeah, I am. I'm Niamh. I didn't catch your "nice name", what was it?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:59 pm
Monologue19

She smiled. "Willow Peppersprout. I'm a first year as well. Niamh is an interesting name- I don't mean to pry but, you're not British are you? Or is that a muggle name?" Willow checked herself for this intrusion. "Not that there's anything wrong with muggles. We're all in Ravenclaw here, not Slytherin." She said a little haughtily.  

Pearls of Diamonds

Invisible Borg

8,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Monologue19

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:08 pm
Pearls of Diamonds

Niamh giggled, "That's a beautiful name! It's so graceful, and Peppersprout is really unique. Actually, I am British, but my family came from Ireland. I do happen to be muggle born, but I'm glad it's not a problem here." She really hadn't wanted to be in Slytherin, since she'd heard the rumors on the train.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff