Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:05 pm

You were moved up a year for the Summer "Term", where the event took place in place of classes. And now I moved you up for the Fall term. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:04 am
Katherine looked around at her fellow Hufflepuffs. "What classes are you guys taking? I'm not sure what to take yet redface "  

Poseidons Puppet

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Poseidons Puppet

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:14 am
"I've applied for Astronomy and Muggle Studies! Oh I hope I can get into those classes!" Katherine said nervously.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:19 pm
User Image

Amelia turns herself in her specific armchair and looks at Katherine, i am taking muggle studies, divination, charms, and defense against the dark arts......how are you so far?
((Btw you got into my class))

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:30 pm

You all should participate in the Dueling Club. That would be super awesome.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:19 am
I would have already, but for the life of me I can't think of the answer to the current question redface .... so yes, I agree, everybody go participate in the dueling club, so we can get a new question! wink

vivacious_red

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

to: red i dont know it either ugh ima cheat to change the question no i am not just kidding........

OK ATTENTION TO HUFFLEPUFFS:
So there has been talk between professors, and it has been very obvious that no one is completing their work, the classrooms seem very empty and quiet, their are a few who are trying but it not how it was last term or even during the worldcup, I do understand everyone has busy lives even I have been not very attentive....but when i can i take the time to do the work for the classes i signed up for, SO Puffies try your best, do some work, and sadly i can't spread this message to others in the other Houses but we need to keep this guild alive

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:28 pm
*salutes Slappy* Copy that!

I find that I'm more procrastinating just a little. It's helpful for me when they have due dates, not sure why, but it forces me to set aside time for it... sweatdrop I'm all caught up now though...

I was starting to make a Hufflepuff banner, like a group picture, but for the life of me I couldn't find a background that I liked enough to use for it. It's driving me crazy, I've got all these avi's saved and nowhere to put them crying haha. Anyways... just thought I'd share that... not sure why... perhaps to fill the empty inactivish-ness... xd

vivacious_red

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lana sauntered down the stairs from the dorms, in her arms was a few books, floating behind her was a blue quill and a silver inkwell. She set the books upon one of the common room tables and the stationary floated down into position. She opened one of the books, which was empty, and another book from the school library, the title read Dark Arts, she turned to the chapter Persons and ran her finger down the page.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:13 pm
"Ahh Katherine has been so stressed!! I need to finish SO much homework!! How is everyone else doing?"  

Poseidons Puppet

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Poseidons Puppet

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:40 am
"I am so relieved that i have finished my homework! Phew. That didn't take nearly as long as i thought it would've!" Katherine said in relief.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:52 am
*Calliope walks into the common room looking tired but happy. She crosses over to an empty armchair and flops down into it, pinching the bridge of her nose as if to relieve a headache.*

"I had such a hard time in Charms today, five backfired charms, five! Got it in the end though... and the good news is I stopped by the Hour Glasses on my way down and we're still in the lead. xd "

vivacious_red

Poseidons Puppet

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:38 am
"Really? That's so excellent Calliope! I'm going to do my best to keep getting points for our house!" Katherine said excitedly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:57 pm
Aunt Slappy
[[Pstttt I am back from my hiatus. << Good news happened!]]  

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:18 pm
Zombilious
Aunt Slappy
[[Pstttt I am back from my hiatus. << Good news happened!]]

User Image

That's awesome! One thing is don't forget to post in your house color, any shade of orange and bold black work wink glad everything is good and your back!

User Image

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games