Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:58 pm
Shinji blinked as he blushed lightly when Zylver laid his head down. "U-um, well. What would you like to know first. Pick a subject."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:36 pm
"I.. don't know.... a bit of everything, I suppose... about your life... maybe it would be good, for a start"
He closed his eyes and sighed calmly.
This boy had the quality of putting Zylver's soul at ease with his sole presence.

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:39 pm
"Uh-uh okay." shinji said softly as he thouhgt about it for a moment. "Well. I'm 17, my birthday is in June. I'm good at cooking, sewing, knitting and chores." He stated, describing himself a bit. "I can carry heavy stuff too. I think thats the only male quality about me." He stated truthfully as he blushed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:10 pm
"Well, you're still young... more manly qualities will flourish when you grow a bit more... You have a handsome face, and you will become taller and stronger... But you have not to worry about that... having a moustache and liking sports or battling does not mean to be making you more manly... Sure here there are also great tailors and cooks who are men, and that does not mean they are not manly...  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:19 pm
Shinji looked at him as he smiled hopefully. "Really? All the guys said those are what women do." He stated as he pouted a bit. "Those are guys, I don't like. They are really obnoxious."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:34 pm
"those are not guys, but idiots. Of course usually women do those tasks... in my time it was because men devoted themselves to war or to the fields.... now, sure they do it for similar reasons... but that doesn't mean a real man can be the greatest cook or a swift tailor or a great musician or artists. Inbetween the people who brought me up, one was praised for his skills, watever they were, watever the gender."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:36 pm
Shinji smiled as he nodded his head. "Thanks Zylver. that makes me feel a lot better."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:43 pm
"I... I used to be trained in the arts, for example... together with the knight training, I got dance as well, because dance strengthens the body and gives a lot of elasticity to the muscles. And I also used to draw....."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:46 pm
"Really?" Shinji asked as he looked at him. "Thats so cool! I bet your really good."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:48 pm
"Well.. It's been really long time since I last did it...."
He fell silent... and then laughed. He was talking from the long time before.... but now that seemed a bad joke, but he could not help it and was there now laughing at it... he... he had made a joke!  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:50 pm
Shinji smiled as he laughed with Zylver, thinking the joke was funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:54 pm
"Tell me more" Zylver said when he managed to stop his laughing and as he wiped tears out of his eye.
"We have to get to know each other better"  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:19 pm
"Well school is fun. It has sports, like ball and swimming. Courses like history and english class. And activities like clubs"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:25 pm
"That is really a great range of teachings, it sure is nice."
Zylver smiled.
"And... are you in any... clubb? What is done in there?"  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:01 pm
Shinji nodded as he smiled. "I'm in the cooking and sewing club. Basically we just hang out and do activities relating to what we like.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games