Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Noninimicus

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:55 pm
User ImageMoxy nodded eagerly, her ears flapping against her head. "Bacon is good for young masters!" she responded with a smile and quickly went to retrieve a large slab of the meat. Without being told to, she started slicing strips, handing them over to Belle to place in the pan. "Moxy is thinking Belle will be her very best friend." she said quietly, her eyes serious.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:23 pm
User ImageWhen Izzy's cake was done he pulled it out of the oven and showed it to everyone. "Look what Izzy do!" Izzy was very proud of it. He snapped his fingers and added some magical sparkles to the cake. He put it in the refrigerator to cool so that it would be ready for the students when they got to the school.

When Izzy's cookies were done he pulled them out of the oven and set them on the counter to cool. When they were done he took a large one to where Mercury was lying and put it on the table next to him. "Me hope Mercury gets better." Izzy whispered. He took a cookie around to each of the other elves in the kitchen. "Me make cookies for everyone!" Izzy announced happily.

When he had given everyone his cookies, Izzy sat down at his table and started to draw a get well card for Mercury, which, when he was done, he put at Mercury's bedside.

WickedRentSpringAwakening

freddydursley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image Mercury stirred in his bed, as he started to come to. The last thing he remembered was being such a bad elf to Master Walmholf that he had to punish himself and he thought that he had yet to do so. "bad, Mercury, Bad!" he raised his hand to hit himself but he could not bring his hand to hit him, "Mercury not bad Ignatious Walmholf bad, Mercury no want to works with him!" Mercury knew that when his master found out about this he would be taken out and most likely killed for not being a willing and dutifull servant. "Me no go backs to hims, me stays here from nows on!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:02 pm
"Izzy's cake is very pretty! Young Hufflepuffs will love it!" Maddy exclaimed joyfully. She retrieved her Gryffindor cake from the oven and began to ice it meticulously. It was in the shape of a rampant lion, and she iced the mane in all hues of red and gold. Maddy bit her lip and thought of what she could do to make it even better. An idea came to her, and with her elf magic she snapped her fingers; Whenever the cake would be cut, the lion would give a loud roar. Pleased with herself Maddy helped herself to Izzy's cookies, and saw Mercury stir.

"How is Mercury feeling?" Maddy asked him.

newoxikkin

freddydursley

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:40 pm
User Image "Me feels ok, just sore, but I is being a bad elf not helping out in the kitchens!" He jumps out of bed and begins to clean after the elfs who have been baking. He noticed that no elf was making a slytherin cake so he decided to make one. He began to mix cake batter in a bowl and thought about what the cake should look like, he decided to magic the ingredients together and go sketch a design for the cake. Mercury Sketches out a scroll design to be the to layer of the cake.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He is happy with the sketch and turns back to the ingredients to take over the mixing, after the ingredients are all mixed he put the cake in the oven and set the time for 10 minutes. He began to clean his mess up as the cake was baking.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:51 pm
Belle set the pan down on the stove and turned up the heat. She carefully arranged the slices of meat into rows within the pan. "Moxy is thinking Belle will be her very best friend," said Moxy. Belle turned away to hide the blush that colored her cheeks. "Belle is thinking that Moxy will be Belle's best friend too!" She glanced at Moxy out of the corner of her eyes as the bacon sizzled away.  

Belle of Peace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:48 pm
User ImageIzzy was very happy to see that Mercury was up and movie again. He went over and hugged Mercury and gave Mercury one of the cookies he made.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:05 pm
Sonas walks cautiously back into the kitchens.
"Could I get some sugar cookies?" She whispers softly to Izzy.

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:57 pm
User ImageIzzy saw the student walk in and was very happy to be of help. He whispered back "Yes master, me get cookies." Izzy went to the oven and baked some sugar cookies for the student. He made sure that they were perfectly good cookies because he didn't want to make bad cookies for little masters. When they were done, he put the cookies in a little basket for the student and gave it to her. "Me hope you like," Izzy said enthusiastically.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:24 pm
Thank you for your cookies they taste wonderful Izzy ,said Tary elf. She came in the kitchens and was really happy that Mercury was feeling a lot better. Me glad Mercury is back and moving around again. Anything you need help on?Me would be glad to help Mercury.well, waiting for an answer. A student just came in asking for some cookies.I guess me should make some more delicious snacks for students since Izzy just made the cookies. So me began to make some chocolate pudding.When done she began to clean the mess that she had made.  

xbrightstar

kstar13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:37 pm
Kaylin appeared just beyond the kitchen entrance. "Oh my, I'm sorry I disappeared, everyone! Masters have told me they need me at home again! What with the students back to make messes again and again, I'm needed!!! This will be so much fun!" And with that said, Kaylin Elf disappeared with a loud pop.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:40 pm
User ImageMoxy's smile was bright and cheerful as she went about the business of assisting Belle. It had been a long time since she'd had a friend, but she found it much easier than she would have thought. She carefully pressed the wrought-iron bacon press into the pan when Belle finished placing the thin slices and blinked as she noticed two cookies sitting on the counter beside her. "What's those?" she asked Belle, knowing they were cookies- of course- but unsure what they were doing sitting out.  

Noninimicus

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:16 am
All who have posted answers have been sorted. To the new sortees: get some life in your common rooms when term begins!

I'll check the eligible list again this weekend!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:53 pm
((Well it's good to be sorted, I must say I feel a little guilty leaving my elf behind. I guess he'll survive. May I rp as him as well as my student or am I only supposed to do the student?))  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:56 pm
slappy is glad to be backa nd making cookies in the kitchen  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games