Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Orin still looked a bit apprehensive about taking the picture but with Mikage's insistence he smiled. "Thank you Mi-kun, thank you."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Mikage smiles watching the happiness spread across Orins face. So cute. he thought but blushed looking away, down at the ground. What am I thinking? Arg! I need to stop these thoughts. he thought to himself, but when he looked at Orin again, he blushed...again. DAMNIT he mentally screamed at himself, not knowing what was wrong with him.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:49 pm

Orin looked confused as Mikage blushed and looked away all the while his father smiling softly before leaving the room. "Mi-kun are you alright your face is turning all red." Orin questioned softly moving a hand up to check the older boy's temperature.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Mikage continued to look at the floor, for a while but when Orin asked him if he was feeling alright and moved closer he blushed even more, "Ah...um yea. I'm fine don't worry about it." he said smiling.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Orin seeing the other continue to look at the floor placed his hand on the others forehead. "You don't seem to have a fever, maybe we should stay here tonight instead of going out to the park." Orin said biting his bottom lip in a contemplative matter. "Dad wheres the thermometer?" Orin called to his father.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Seeing Orin getting the thermometer, Mikage couldn't help but chuckle the boy always seemed to be like this. "Aah, I'm fine really." he said reassuring the other. "Anyways, didn't you want to go flying today?" he asked trying to distract the other.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:41 pm

Orin looked back to the other as he took the thermometer from his father when he heard the male laugh. "I just want to be sure." Orin protested. "I do, but if you are starting to get sick I don't want to make it worse by having you go outside where its cold." Orin said squirming a bit. He really did want to go flying, he only really got to do it every once in a while after his wings had been restored a bit. He knew too much longer and it wouldn't matter if his wings had been restored a bit they would be too faded to be able to fly.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:52 pm

"I promise I'm fine. After all you should know I rarely get sick." he said smiling petting Orin's head. "Also go flying and it really isn't that cold out and I'll be fine. Promise." he said smiling.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:57 pm

Orin frowned as Mikage pet his head telling him he was going to be alright. Still worried he looked to his father who merely nodded. "Okay but if you start to feel sick you'll tell me right?" he questioned.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:15 am

"Of course I will" he said smiling lightly hugging the other.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:51 pm

Orin finally relented smiling as Mikage hugged him. "okay i'm hungry now." Orin said laughing softly.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:32 pm

Mikage laughed and let the other go, "So what for dinner?" he asked sitting down at the kitchen table watching pa cook and watching Orin a bit.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:28 pm

"well I thought instead of waiting for tomorrow morning and the chance that Orin decides not to get up in the morning that we would have the sausage gravy and biscuits you wanted tonight." Orin's father said smiling. Orin was buzzing around the kitchen helping his father where he could unaware of Mikage watching him.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Mikage looked at Pa and nodded smiling happily. "Sounds good to me" he smiling as he set the table for the food. "Anything you need me to do?" he asked smiling seeing Orin going around the kitchen, buzzing like it be it seemed.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:49 pm

"Good," Orin's father said nodding. "I think we've got it all handled." he continued when Mikage questioned if there was anything to do.

"Dad has been teaching me took cook since you left, i've gotten pretty good now." Orin said enthusiastically.
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games