Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Hogwarts Monthly! May Issue 2015 [OPEN READ ME] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you ready for the new issue !?
  Yes!!
  I didn't know we had a paper.
  Can I please be a writer !?
View Results

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:47 am
User Image

[MINI EDITION]

Issue Number: 3.10
EDITOR:
Aunt Slappy
Table of Contents:
1. Cover Page/ToB
2. Birthdays
3. Breaking News !
4. New Term Starting Soon ?
5. The Guild in a Heartbeat
6. Witch Weekly (entertainment)
7. Be Active
8. Note from the Editor
9. Thanks to HM Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:49 am
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

◘ Birthdays ◘

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here we go, if your birthday is in March, April, or May and is not listed here please post it in this thread. Make sure the guild knows of any name changes by posting them in the Student Message Board!

From you Fellow members of the Guild we would like to wish you a happy birthday!
*<(=D)
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

March Birthdays!
9 - Avatar34 (1990)
14- Aunt Slappy
28 – techpriest35 (1989)

April Birthdays!
20 – Stardust Disaster
20- animefreak-01

May Birthdays!
14- ktweirdchick

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:51 am

◘ What's the Secret ? ◘

User Image
Exclusive Story Coming Soon, From Rita Skeeter herself !

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:54 am

◘ New Term Coming Soon ?◘
User Image

You heard Correctly, there is soon to be a summer term ! Right now your professor's are working hard to have Hogwarts ready and set to go for your Summer Term, but will this be a Term like any other? Be sure to read the announcements and board the train when the time comes !

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:55 am

◘ The Guild in a Heartbeat ◘

Dear members ! I had a quite enjoyable time snooping around the hallways, but as I went around I realized some were having some trouble getting to understanding of the guild, well as a reporter I found an outstanding member who had written up this lovely topic called Come on in ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉ლ) in the Discussion Forum which, I decided to borrow with her permission wink

SO if anyone has not had the time to go visit the very informative and amazingly helpful topic, here is the main beef of it:

Basic rules:

• Follow Gaia ToS.
    • Post in your house colors.

(yellow/bolded black for Hufflepuff, Red for Gryffindor, Green for Slytherin, Blue for Ravenclaw, and Indigo/purple/default for house elves.) Different shades of the colors are allowed.
  • If you ever change your username, go on an extended break, or decide to quit, post in the Student Message Board saying so.
  • Everyone is a houself when they first start out. You must make at least 30 posts to be eligible for sorting. When you're eligible, you can take the sorting test to be sorted into your house.
  • Have fun! biggrin

For more info on the rules, BE SURE to check out the Entrance Hall.

The subforums:

• The Care-Taker's Office
        Here, you can find out how many points your house currently has or if you're in danger of being banned. Got any questions, comments, or concerns? Then head over to the SFQ thread and post about them!

• Heard It In The Hallway
        This is our discussion forum. Want to make a thread about a plot theory or discuss which book is your favorite or even eggs? This is the forum to be in! One popular thread would be the Official Chat Off-Topic thread, where members can chat about whatever whenever they like.

• Around Hogwarts
        This is where you go when you want to roleplay. It's where your house's common room is (make sure not to post in the wrong one!). House elves have their own area, the Giggling Pear.

• Halls of Learning
        The classrooms are located here. It's another area where you can roleplay and interact with fellow students! You'll learn lessons, turn in homework, and even have finals. As a student, this will be your main way of earning house points. And if you're good enough, you can even apply to become a teacher!

• Spinner's End
        Tired of taking classes and just wanna sit back and have fun? Then come here for the games and play with your fellow guild members! But make sure to read the rules of the games first before posting! And also, any new games will have to be approved by a crew member.

• The Event Forum
        Every so often, the guild will host an event of some sort (with contests and prizes wink ). You'll want to be in this forum when the events occur - be there or be square. There'll always be an announcement about when an event is being held, so don't worry about checking it constantly. Currently, there is a new event on its way! (Speaking of which, is it just me, or is it damp in here? ninja )

Written by Anime-freak

• PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:56 am

*Witch Weekly*

#Disclaimer: Images found on google, I do not own any of them rights belong to their original owner, and if anyone if offended apologies. #

Image One:
    User Image
    Image Two:
    User Image
    Image Three:
    User Image
    Image Four:
    User Image

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:57 am

◘ Be Active ◘

User Image

Hello Charming members, Let's start pakcing our bags to head to Hogwarts ! For our Summer Term!
    Now what are different things you can do?
    You can Write comments in my Office, if you have any suggestions for the Hogwarts Monthly xp
    You can also Post in the SFQ Forum where your ideas maybe put into actions, and questions and suggestions will be heard. Instead of waiting for someone to make a change be the one to do it! blaugh
    And you can have fun of course!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:01 am

◘ Note From Your Editor ◘

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello everyone this is our first issue since our June issue last summer ninja and I am very glad to be back, Just informing you writers are needed ! It is a lot of work writing this paper on my own, and for the MAY edition was cut short, very short to our regular 13 page paper sweatdrop BUT no worries the June paper is ALREADY on it's way holding a few important announcements... wink and i am very happy to have many enthusiastic new members Shout out to new members on being great emotion_awesome Also IT is very important you guys follow all the ToS of Gaia as well as the rules we have here in the Guild please please please if you have any questions be sure to direct them to these to Mods by PM:
    (AUNT SLAPPY) and (TECHPRIEST) and of course (PROFESSOR ADONIS)
    we will be sure to get to you as soon as possible !
    I hope you enjoy this Monthly
    Amelia Grey !

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:16 am

◘ Thanks to our HM Staff ◘

User ImageUser Image
    Aunt Slappy .............. AnimeFreak-01

If you would like to join our staff post in the Editors Office

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff