Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1X1]Wherever I turn, There's You...Literally. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blinktjp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:56 am
± : . : ± : ==== ☠ ==== : ± : . : ±
Skylar Yutari

Skylar was somewhat of a wreck at work.

He walked into the back door of the restaurant as usual as he started changing.

"YOUR LATE!" The head chef yelled at him, although he was in too much of a daze to notice.

He had finally gotten dressed as his waiter friend Jin and the head chef stared at him confused.

"What table does this go to?" Sky said dreamily.

"Uh...table 2 but Sky...where are your pants?"

Sky stared down, only to be staring at his blue and black chekered boxers.

"Oh." He said nonchalontly as he set the tray down, put on his pants and walked into the dining room, where he instantly tripped over another customer's shoe, dropping the food all over them.

"I'm sorry ehehe..." Skylar grinned sheepily as the customer glared daggers at him. Jin quickly pulled him back inside the kitchen as he said his most sincere apology to the customer.

"Sky, what in the HELL is up with you today?? It's like your in LaLa Land! Are you okay??"

"Huh?? Oh...yeah...I'm fine" Skylar said dreamly. Jin could obviously see the Skylar was NOT fine.

"Sky go home for today. I'll take your shift..."

"What? I can still work!"

"No. Go Home." Jin said sternly. Skylar sighed as he began to change back into his school cloths.

He smiled before he walked out the door.

"Thanks Jin...I appreciate it."

"No prob! You own me though!" Skylar waved as he started him journey home.

~~~~~

Once again, Skylar was alone, as he read the note on the refridgerator. His siter..was out shopping for a wedding dress. Skylar sighed. He was too tired and hurt to eat or do anything. He plopped down onto the couch as he started to watch T.V.

He didn't know what to do. How should he fix this misunderstanding with Himeji? He and Ran wern't going out so what had made him think that?? And besides, Himeji still hadn't denied his relationship with the Vice Prez...all he had said was, "Sorry..".

"I'm sleepy.." Skylar mumbled as he finally let his mind fall into a deep slumber.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:49 am
H i m e j i - K i t o m u r a

Himeji didn't get any sleep at all the previous night. The night had been very rough for the council president. That itself was even an understatement.
Himeji limped into the school early in the morning, not wanting anyone but the council to see his state. He sat himself down in a lounge chaise in the bar room of the student council and relaxed, groaning as he did so.
Kaoru walked in. He had been searching for Himeji, since Himeji was always at school before him. He was surprised to find the president sprawled out and not doing any work.
"What happened to you last night?" The concern was obvious in his voice, though there was also a small hint of recognition. He already knew what had happened, since he had gone through it once himself, though only once.
Kaoru knelt by Himeji and tsked. "You shouldn't be working today. I'll do whatever it is that you need to do. It'll continue... hurting if you don't give it time to... heal..." It was hard to find the right words when they both knew what had happened.
Himeji sat himself back up with a little difficulty and smiled weakly. "I have to work today. It's the first day of the Fall Festival. All classes are canceled and we still have to put the final touches on the stalls before the students start arriving." He groaned again, but used the back of the chair to push himself up to a standing position.
Standing still for a while, he finally looked up, stood straight and walked as if nothing was wrong. That was how he would have to act for the whole day anyways.
Kaoru knew better than to try and stop Himeji. No one had ever succeeded at that. But at least Kaoru could assist, and so, he followed Himeji out of the council room and to the festival area. It was taking place within the gym and in the large clear area outside, designed specifically to hold events such as this.

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:54 pm
Skylar Yutari

"MMMMMMHNNN"

Skylar shielded his eyes from the morning sun as he slowly sat up. He had slept really good last night. He fumbled around for his phone, finally reaching it while flipping it up.

"10:30....." Oh hell. He was late. ONCE AGAIN.

Skylar jumped up and ran up the stairs towards the bathroom, quickly taking a shower. Then he got dressed, grabbed a piece of toast and ran out the door.

"Damn it! Why'd the hell did I worry? It's the start of the festival today so I technically don't even have to be here" Skylar sighed as he walked throught he front gate. Student's were running around in a panick, trying to o last minute alterations on their booths. Skylar had no idea what he was suppose to do...

"Hey Sky!"

Sky turned around to see another one of his classmates from class F running up to him.

"Hey Rido, wat's up?"

"Why the hell are you late! Your the class Rep remember! We need your final say on the costumes for the haunted house!"

"What?? Just use them then? Why do I gotta look at them?"

"Ermm...Well...."

Sky was led towards the Class F classrooms.

"What. The. Hell." He stared wide eyed at the men of the classroom, wearing butterfly, and girly costumes.

"Yeah...we couldn't find any of the costumes from the council room...so we had to go with this.

Skylar sighed as he said, "Damn....Rido, go to the council room and ask Himeji if he can give you a key to the drama classroom. I'm sure they have leftover costumes in there. Sanji, You go to the Gym and see if we can borrow some of the decorations they used for the haunted house last year. Everyone else, Head down to the abandoned Class C classroom and start setting up the different themed rooms Got it?" The class boomed , "Yeah!" As everyone went to their assigned places. Skylar was surprised...he had acually acted like a leader...
~~~~~
It had taken Rido a couple of minutes until he finally reached the student council room.

"President-Sama! I have a message from Skylar Utari of Class F. He wants to know if you could allow us to borrow the key for the Drama classroom!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:19 am

Himeji looked up, surprised. Skylar's name had caught his attention. He smiled warmly at Rido, even if he wasn't feeling it at all, and reached into his jeans to get the keys. He rarely wore jeans, but today was one of the few major labor days at school, and he didn't want to damage any of his clothing.
He handed Rido the keys and chuckled. "I'm looking forward to your haunted house; it's bound to be awesome."

((Apologies for the short post, but I'm tired...))

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:40 am
Skylar Yutari

Skylar had been walking towards the Drama room, when Rido had caught up with him, panting as if he'd ran a 2 mile race.

"Here's...the key....The president..said he was looking forward to our haunted house! The PRESIDENT said this!" Skylar had completly forgotten about Himeji....He wondered what he was doing right now...

"So, did you get the key?" Completly ignoring the President comment.

"Yep" Rido grinned as he handed to Skylar. The two stopped at the front of the drama classroom as Skylar openned it and stepped inside.

"Alright Rido, Help me find SCARY costumes for the haunted house. Them we'll take them back to the classroom and have them fitted alright?"

"What ever you say class rep!"

Rido walked away as Skylar began to sort throught the pile of cloths. His mind really wasn't all there....he was too focused on Himeji. He wanted to see Himeji. He wanted to Hug and Kiss Himeji. He wanted to BE with himeji. It still hurt him to know...that that would never happen.

((No prob xD I'm acually about to go to bed >.> lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:52 am

Himeji eventually found himself working on the stalls outside. There were times when he hated the majestic aura that surrounded the council presidency. The students looked at him and the rest of the council with such... separation that it irked him.
But now he was outside, trying to dispel that grand aura about him and the council. They were all out there and working on something or another. Literally, they were in there, sleeves rolled up, and carrying boxes, setting up stands, or doing other general work. But they all just didn't want to stand around and oversee. They wanted to take part.
Himeji had just finished setting up a Yakitori stand and finally gave the signal for the council to convene. Every Fall Festival, as with any other school festival, the council got to plan one theme all to themselves that would happen all day in the council room, and they also got to plan one event. Since this year's theme was "Couples in Every Way," the council was going to do a Host Club. And for their event or council touch, they would have a ribbon festival. Girls could come to the host club to get a ribbon from one of the council members, each member in possession of a different color. Guys, on the other hand, could come and get one ribbon each to give to a girl (or guy) that they liked. In the end, the person with the most bows won. Girls could even give ribbons to guys, but the council was quite sure that that wasn't going to happen.
They all traversed back to the council room to set up all the lounge chairs, couches, and tea tables, not to mention the roses and bright lighting that was needed.

((I was just about to say "WTF are you doing up?!" xD It's 3:30 where I am. I just woke up.))

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:40 am
Skylar Yutari

User Image

Skylar and Rido had finally finished looking through the many pile's of costumes and sorting them out. They carried the load downstairs to Class C's classroomas Skylar helped the other students get dressed in their appropriate costumes.

"Hey, aren't you gonna dress up?" Rido ask curiously as he was dressed into a zombie suit.

"Uh....NO." Skylar was NOT gonna be embarrasing himself. Plus he didn't think he could scare anyone...

"Awww come on! It was YOUR idea afterall! How would it look if you didn't dress up!"

"NO." Although he said no...he could see a dangerous glint of evil in Rido's eye. He moved towards Skylar as Skylar backed away slowly.

"No...NO!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"See? It isn't TOO bad is it??"

"Surprisingly no..." Skylar looked at the outfit he was forced into. It was a grim reaper outfit complete with a scyth and he had black eyeshadow on. He thought it was tolerable. At least he wasn't dressed up like a GIRL...

Himeji....

"Sky?"

"Huh? Oh what?"

"Okay! Your job will be to make the customers scared before they come intot he haunted house! You'll sit outside the door and be creepy okay??"

"Yeah Yeah.."

Skylar looked into the haunted house. It really DID look scary...

"SKKKKYYYY!!!!" that was the last thing he heard until he was tackled tot he floor. There was only one person who would tackle him needlessly like this.

"RAN! WHY THE HELL YOU DO THAT?!"

The girl got off of him as she helped him up. "Ehehe...sorry, guess I don't know my own strength! Wowwww! Is that your costume for the haunted house?? Looks scary!"

"Re-Really?" Sky said somewhat flattered.

"Yep, you'll be the cutest looking ghoulie in there!"

"Ran..." Skylar couldn't elp but blush a little.

"Anywho just wanted to say Hi! Since we are paired together for the festival afterall! I gotta go get ready for Class B's theme. We're doing.." She said with a grimace, "...A Cat maid cafe...."

"WHAAAA?! YOUR GONNA BE DRESSED AS A CAT MAID BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Skylar died of laughter.

Ran's face grew crimson as she punched him HARD in the shoulder.

"You idiot!"

"OW! sorry! It's just interesting to see! I definantly have to stop by to take blackmail pics!"

The girl blushed even more as she grinned, "Oh fine! But you better buy something! Anywho I gotta go! See ya in a little?"

"Yep! See ya!" Skylar waved as Ran ran away. Just then a group of girls walked past.

"Did you hear?? The council's doing a host club!"~"Really? Those guy's are to hot to be human!"~"I wanna get a ribbon from the President!"~"Maybe the president will KISS me KYAHHHHH!" Skylar glared as the group walked away. Host club?

Himeji.....your such a damn playboy! Skylar thought angrily. He would definantly have to go check up on it later. If Himeji kiss ANOTHER person...Skylar wasn't so sure he could stop himself from drop kicking him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:22 pm

Himeji sighed, exasperated. It sucked. The person who had the most ribbons would get a prize, and it was left to Himeji to figure out what prize. That was always the hardest job.
He was in costume—he was being an English prince, of course—and made his way to the stage in the gym. That was the opening ceremony of the Fall Festival, and he needed to give the damn speech.
Himeji walked on stage and immediately received plenty of squeals from the girls. Even a couple of guys stared at Himeji, though some out of jealousy. Himeji disregarded them all and tried his best to control his wandering eyes to search for the one person he wanted to see most.
As he got to the podium and held up his hands, everyone quieted down. Himeji smiled charmingly and cleared his throat. "I am delighted to kick off our Fall Festival! As most of you can tell, the council is doing a host club, but it's going to be a different sort of host club. We'll be walking around in addition to being inside the council room, though I must say that you should probably go check out the council room. It's very... romantic." He gave the girls a wink and continued, receiving squeals from them. How pitiful. But he didn't show his thoughts.
"You all have heard of the ribbon system, and the winner will get an undisclosed prize. It's a mystery..." He smiled and raised his hands. "Other than that, there isn't much else to tell you all. Enjoy!"

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:41 pm
Skylar Yutari

Class F took a break from their class activities to go to the opening ceremony, which would be the official start of the fall festival.

"Damn it...this is so annoying." Skylar grumbled as he scratched his head with the end of his scyth. He really was planning on skipping out on the damn thing....but he wanted to see Himeji afterall.

Skylar was pushed to the back of the crowd (along with many other men) as the crowds of fangirls crowded the front, cheering and squeeling. It was all very annoying. Skylar hadn't even knwon Himeji had came out until the masses began to "Kyah" louder than ever.

The first thought that ppopped into Skylar's mind was how HOT Himeji looked. He could hardly blame the girls from squeeling since he wanted to also (even though he was a BOY). Himeji dressed as a prince was breath taking...

"I am delighted to kick off our Fall Festival! As most of you can tell, the council is doing a host club, but it's going to be a different sort of host club. We'll be walking around in addition to being inside the council room, though I must say that you should probably go check out the council room. It's very... romantic."

Himeji winked flirtatiously at the crowd as the noise level in the auditorium skyrocketed.

THAT IDIOT!

Once again, Himeji was flirting! What about the vice prez??!

"You all have heard of the ribbon system, and the winner will get an undisclosed prize. It's a mystery...Other than that, there isn't much else to tell you all. Enjoy!"

Ribbons? Was this the same ribbons he heard the group of fangirls talking about earlier? And a prize?? He wondered what it was....

"I wonder what this whole ribbons business is about.." Skylar said to himself. He took a quick glance at Himeji. He didn't look so well...did he and the vice prez get in a fight??

Whatever...it's not my buisness anymore... The thought was a sad one. But it was true...

Skylar was one of the last one's to leave the auditorium as he walked back to his post at the haunted house.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:23 pm

The moment he had left the stage, his expression changed to one of exasperation. He breathed in deeply and rubbed his eyes. He was tired beyond compare, and he wasn't actually all that excited for the festival. He had looked forward to it when Skylar and him were still on good terms, but now that things have changed, and Skylar's heart was captured by someone else, Himeji couldn't find it in himself to enjoy the festival.
He turned when he heard a soft voice call his name. He smiled, seeing that it was Kimi. He walked over, arms open wide ready for a hug. He received one. Kimi was very happy about having Himeji as her partner, and today was the day that they were supposed to spend together anyways. Day one was almost solely for hanging out with one's couple, and then the next day was for going on one's own to participate in the general stalls and events taking place.
Himeji bowed. "Milady, may I have your arm?" He offered his own arm for Kimi to hook her arm in and started off, chit-chatting animatedly with her, earning dark glares from the girls that they passed.

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:39 pm
Skylar Yutari

It was around lunch time when Skylar finally got a break from his shift working in the haunted house.

"Mannnnnn I'm tired!"

Skylar walked down the hall, looking at the happy couples walking past, laughing and having fun. Skylar smiled sadly....if only he could be that happy...

Skylar stood outide the Class B classroom as a long line blocked the intrance.

"Skyyyyyyyy!!!!!"

Sky tried to push through the crowd as the familiar voice called to him.

"Rannnnnnn??!"

"Skyyyyy-Oh, hold on!" Ran said irritated as she forcefully pushed through the crowd and grabbed Skylar's hand, dragging him inot the classroom.

"Owww! Be gentle!" Skylar yanked his hand away rubbing it as he finally reached the classroom. "..Woahhh...You acually look like a GIRL!" Skylar was surprised. Ran had on a really short frilly skirt with a revealing tank top. She also wore a tail and cat ears.

The girl blushed frantically as she stuttered, "H-Hey! Stop looking would'ya?! Your such a perv!", turning away from him.

"M-Me? I'm no perv! Who would wanna see your half naked body anyway! Keh..." Skylar grimaced as she turned away from the girl. The two turned back around to each other and started laughing. Skylar noticed that alot of guys were staring at her with lusty eyes.

"Uhhh Ran? You DO know that the guys are staring at you right?"

"Huh?" She said happily as she set down her tray. "Oh yeah I know. But they wouldn't DARE try something since i'll beat their *sses!"

"Godzilla...."

"What'd you say?!" Ran said over the loud chattering in the cafe.

"Nothing!"

At that point Ran grabbed his hand , once again, forcefully pulling him out of the classroom. They two finally stood in the hall.

"Man! That place is a jungle!"

"Hahaha yep! So, since I have some free time, where do ya wanna go now?"

"TAKOYAKI!!!!! I WANT TAKOYAKI!!!"

"Your such an idiot!" The girl grinned. "Alright! Takoyaki it is!"

Skylar grinned happily. He was acually starting to feel a little bit better

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:52 pm

Himeji winced as he heard that high pitched annoying voice that belonged to no other than Ran. He shivered. Kimi looked at him with concern, but he quickly shook his head and dispelled any anxiety. He smiled and continued hanging out with her, feeling terrible that he actually wanted to be elsewhere, with someone else. But at least Kimi seemed to be enjoying herself. Honestly, if Himeji hadn't been in love too deeply to ever get over, he might have fallen in love at this festival. Too bad that he was irrevocably in love.
Himeji didn't indulge his urge to turn around and look to see what Ran and Skylar were doing. He gritted his teeth and forced himself to be engaged in the the current activities.

((My next post is going to be the first day's ending speech. Unless, of course, you have anything to add.))

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:02 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar walked down to the auditorium alone, for the first day's ending speech.

Today had been somewhat mixed feelings for Sklyar. He could tell that Ran was trying her best to make him happy....and he was grateful for that; He did have fun with her....

But the whole day, his mind had been elsewhere....e just couldn't stop thinking about Himeji. What he was doing....who was he with.....His brain hurted from worrying too much.

"Damn it Himeji..." Skylar sighed longily as he reach the auditorium, taking his usual seat towards the back of the building (Since the fangirl would've just pushed him back there anyway. No use fighting a losing battle...)

((Fine with me!))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:43 pm

Himeji left Kimi at the stairs to the stage and smiled at her fleetingly before walking on. Luckily, the girls didn't notice, so they didn't glare at her. Himeji was feeling really bad for Kimi already, since all this attention from him was probably getting her some grand enemies. That's how he justified being distracted from her, at least...
Himeji smiled and cleared his throat, feeling like he was going to throw up. Seeing Skylar and Ran together so fatefully made him a little sick. Actually, quiet a lot. He just wanted to wallow in self pity at the moment, but there wasn't time.
Himeji looked down at the happy faces of the students that had participated today, and felt at least a little sense of pride that he had successfully taken part in planning this. "I hope that all of you have had an enjoyable day today with your partner! The partner events were fun, no?" He was referencing the tag team race, the foot tied together race, and the collective puzzle maze that he had devised himself, amongst other things. "Tomorrow is not strictly a pair day like today was, so enjoy yourselves with your friends! There will be general events such as okonomiyaki eating contest and a dunk tank! Oh, and before starting off the day tomorrow," Himeji added, "Come by the gym. There's a surprise waiting for all of you!" He laughed lightly and turned, thankful for the speech having ended.
The moment he got back to the council room and was out of everyone's sight but the council's, Himeji let down his guard and released his anger and jealousy vibes. Though the other members had been expecting this to happen, they didn't expect it to be this strong. Kaoru and a couple of others were taken aback by it. Himeji just ignored them and stripped off his prince outfit, changing quickly into his normal clothing. Now he had to go to play rehearsal. Luckily, all of his lines were memorized already.

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:53 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar stared at Himeji as he walked out to the podium. He looked so...happy. He must had enjoyed flirting to his heart's content....no doubt he didn't care if Skylar felt like dying...although part of him felt like beating the hell out of him...

"I hope that all of you have had an enjoyable day today with your partner! The partner events were fun, no?"

Skylar snorted at this statement. Sure it had been fun for Himeji. No doubt he had spent to whole day making out with his partner.

"Tomorrow is not strictly a pair day like today was, so enjoy yourselves with your friends! There will be general events such as okonomiyaki eating contest and a dunk tank! Oh, and before starting off the day tomorrow," Himeji added, "Come by the gym. There's a surprise waiting for all of you!"

Tommorow wasn't a pair day. He he would be alone tommorow? Fine with him...maybe he shouldn't come...that way he would have to feel like crap everytime he saw Himeji....Although the okonomiyaki eating contest was tempting. And a surprise? He wondered what it was...

Skylar took one last look at Himeji as he walked out of the auditorium. There was no use staying since his job was done for the day....

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games