Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

supersailorpeach

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:14 pm
"The dogs? What dogs?" Kira said, very confused about what Cato said. She had not listened to what Alicia had said at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:21 pm
"I don't know, someone's dogs," Cato said, glancing around.

"The group keeps growing," Alicia said, grinning. She began counting on her fingers, "Me, Rain, Lily, Charity, Eosy, and now Cato and Kira."

Lieutenant Shotgun

supersailorpeach

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:56 pm
Kira stood up and brushed herself off. By mistake, she went one minute into the future with her powers. Oops.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:36 pm
Eosy stared at Kira and then at Kato, his eyes remained on the protector for a long time.

Rain raised his hand and waved in the air. "Lady Kira. This is a pleasure to meet you. Cato." he gave the other protector a nod.

Eosy turned towards Alicia and bowed. "I thank you for your hospitality. As soon as Charity is up we shall let you with your friends." he said in his usual cold voice.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

supersailorpeach

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:51 pm
"Well, it was nice to meet you too, Rain," Kira curtseyed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:22 pm
Cato nodded to Rain, then examined what he could see of the house more.

Lily came moseying out of her room, like a zombie. She was dressed and ready, but she acted like she just got out of bed. "Good morning..." She said, and walked over to Alicia. It took her a moment to process what was going on. "More visitors?"
"Mhmm. Lily, these two are Kira and Cato. Kira is one of my friends from school. She's a crystal bearer, and Cato is her protector."
"Wait... Cato?" Lily said quizzically. "Hey, cuz," Lily said, slowly craning her neck towards Cato. "Lily?"
"In the flesh,"
"I haven't seen you in a year."
"Do you expect some teary greeting?"
"No, not really."

Alicia turned toward Eosy. "You two don't have to leave just yet. The Minerva household is always open!"

//OOC: QUIZZICALLY! :,D And I just decided that Lily and Cato were cousins. XD//

Lieutenant Shotgun

supersailorpeach

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:26 am
"You two know each other?" Kira said, suprised.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:11 pm
"We're cousins," Lily said nonchalantly, and quickly examined Kira. She seemed a bit like Alicia; eager, smiling, they were about the same height--Kira was a little taller--and had the same type of build. Though, Alicia hated bright colors. Actually, she didn't like a lot of colors. She especially hated orange. And yellow. And green. Purple was okay, in Alicia's opinion, and so was blue, and some other darker colors, but usually she stuck to gray, black, and white. Though Alicia didn't consider black and white colors. She said white was the absence of color, and black was the absence of light.

Lieutenant Shotgun

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:49 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!
Good morning... o.o Also, Cato.... Charity likey. XD
With a start, Charity jumped in her sleep, waking almost immediately from her nightmare.

"Do not TOUCH ME, I will CUT YOU." she said, sternly, at nothing. She had been dreaming about the men that had attacked her, what seemed like ages ago. Looking around, embarrassed almost, she ran her fingers through her hair. She guessed it was time to get up.

She dragged herself out of her comfortable curled-up position she had been in, and made her way from half-dead zombie sleeping-mode to good-morning-beautiful mode. Fixing her hair and face, she quickly ran some water in her hands and washed up. Then she came to her hosts, and her new friends, some new people too [somewhere in the house > neutral ] and nodded at them. "Yo." she said plainly.

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:56 pm
//OOC: ;D Seems Cato is going to be quite the heartbreaker.//

"Good morning!" Alicia said, grinning. "Did you have a nice sleep?"

Lieutenant Shotgun

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:07 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!
Ah yes.
"Yeah, thanks. You?" She said lazily, yawning. Charity tied her hair back, letting her bangs fall in front of her eyes. She was making no effort to move them. Too. Lazy.

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:07 pm
"I'm doing well. Anyway..." Alicia paused, then took a deep breath. "Lily, Kira. Kira, Lily. Kira, Charity. Charity, Kira. Charity, Cato. Cato, Charity. Did I get everyone?"  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:01 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

Charity nodded. She thought she had mentioned everyone. She nodded to them one by one. Her head turned to Kira first. "'Sup." Then Cato. "Yo." She winked. He was a ... pretty man. She chuckled to herself. "So... new additions to the gang?"

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:07 pm

Lieutenant Shotgun

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:05 am
Eosy looked down at Alicia's comment. When Lily made her appearance, he stepped back against the wall and when Charity arrived, all fresh and winking at the other protector, he hide s sigh.

Rain smiled at Charity but he quickly noticed that her attention went to someone else. His eyes smiled and he turned towards Alicia, his face becoming serious again.
He looked away and then with a cheerful ton asked "Would anyone like breakfast?"
He motioned the group in the dinning room.  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games