Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:48 pm
~"But first you need your rest. And if you need it-"

Alex pulled out a twinkie from his side pouch.

~"You can have a Twinkie if you'd like."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:01 pm
Lynette laughed.
-"I'll pass on the twinkie...I lost my taste for them since knowing the only two things that could survive an apocalypse are twinkies and cockroaches." Lynette sighed.
-"I guess I do need to rest..."
Lynette walked over to the cot farthest from the door and took off her shoes as she sat cross legged.
-"So are we just going to hang around down here until they're gone? I mean, if they're still up there for an hour or so, maybe I could head into towns. They don't know who I am, so I see no harm in it."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:10 pm
~"But they have seen your face. They also know you are Stella's niece and that you were coming to Paris. I know because of long ago when they first saw me. They knew everything about me."

Alex took a seat at the table and put the twinkie back into his side pouch.

~"Besides, all I need is an hour's rest of sleep for a day or two."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:19 pm
-"Oh, of course!"Lynette said half sarcastically and threw her hands in the air.
-"They're the ones with the advantage and we're supposed to be the good guys...Things will work out I guess...sooner or later."
Resting her head on her hand she looked back to Alex.
-"Must be nice not having to sleep for hours and still wake up feeling drowsy."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:24 pm
~"That is only because i haven't had vampire blood in quite some time. That is why I don't feed like normal Vamps do."

Alex looks at Laleo.

~"Right, Leo?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:34 pm
~"Yeah..."
Laleo walked over to Lynette and held out a hand with the tree in it.

~"I made this for you. To remember your aunt by... I'm sorry I made her suffer by not taking her when I was suppose to..."
He looked at the ground.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:41 pm
Lynette gently took the tree and held it in her hands.
-"Thank you, Laleo. I mean it. And don't worry about it, I'm sure she didn't mind. Besides, she's where she's supposed to be now, and that's all that matters."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:52 pm
~"Yeah..."
He faintly smiled.
~"She was a nice lady. It really did hurt me to take her from this world. But she's where she belongs, and I'm sure we'll meet again."

He sat down on one of the other cots and laid back.
~"I'm tired. Wake me up when we are able to leave."

He shifted to his side and let is wings vanish. Siren woke up and glided over to him.
She crawled under his arm and went to sleep again. Laleo hugged her close and did the same.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:04 pm
~"I will stay up until Eve out there decides to come in. you go ahead and get shut eye. I will wake you up if anything changes."

Alex put his head on his arm and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:11 pm
Even though sleep wasn't what she had on her mind, she gave in. laying on her side, facing the wall, she curled up and soon fell asleep.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:21 am
~This can't be happening. I've sided with the people I'm suppose to be against. But I have no choice. I'm sick of being controled.

Laleo moved onto his back and stared at the ceiling, trying to go back to sleep.
He sighed and closed his eyes. Feeling Siren shift on his chest, he rubbed her back till she settened.

His mind started to drift as he felt sleep over him again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:44 am
Rin searching for what felt like hours decided to go find Miu, his sister. He was getting restless and he needed to see if she found anything yet.  

Demon_soulex
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Star_Trip

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:53 am
Miu walked around the barrier that sealed off the cottage.
Her wings were tattered from fighting through the trees. She sat down wondering where her brother was and if he had any more luck then her.
She sighed and looked at the treeline, no sign of any movement.

~This sucks. How can he get away so easily? I never lost him so quickly before!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:57 am
Rin was walking around the barrier until he saw Miu sitting down. He walked over to her and sat down beside her.

~"Any luck?"  

Demon_soulex
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Star_Trip

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:02 am
~"No... I had his trail for a while, but then it just vanished... I don't understand how it was possible! He's never been able to do that before!"
Miu stamped the ground. She covered her face.

~"I'm not letting him get away! He's really pushing his luck and my temper. Rin, we got to get him if it's the last thing we ever do. I'm tired of this little game of cat and mouse. It's gone on for far to long... If I have to, I'll tare this very world to shreads to find him."

She looked up at Rin. Her eyes slightly glowing in anger.  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff