Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:50 pm
Tillie chewed on her cheek and thought of how to explain what she wanted. "I want it to look wispy?" she said, but the last word was more of a question. "I don't want the layers to be incredibly noticeable, but I want them there." she clarified. Then she indicated her shoulders, "The shortest layer should be around here. Aside from the shorter hair around my eyes." she added.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:38 pm
He nodded, "All right, I can do that. Don't move." With a practiced hand he swept his fingers through her hair and started trimming the shape he thought would look best on her. He made her bangs level and feathered the hair in the back so there was about a half inch of difference between each hair-tip. He left a strand that went about to her mid back. He smiled and brushed the clippings off of her, "There." He pulled a small silver disk out of his tool bag, "What do you think?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:23 am
Tillie turned her head as she examined his work. She smiled as she continued to twist her head. "I feel so much lighter!" she remarked. Then she looked at all the locks of her hair on the floor. Her eyes sparkled and she hugged Zane, "I feel free." she told him, pressing a kiss to his cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:34 am
Zane hugged her with his free arm and smiled, "I'm glad I could help." He put the shears back in his bag so he could hug her properly, "Now what color did you say you wanted?" He blushed slightly from her kissing him, though a happy smile was on his face.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:27 pm
"I would like some pink in my hair." she told him. She tapped his cheek, "A few shades lighter than your cheeks." she told him, smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:32 pm
He looked at the little silver disk, "That's more of a purple... but I get what you're saying. I can make some dyes with what I've got." He pulled out a few small pouches and started mixing powders in a mortar. "So more of a sunset pink right?" He started grinding the powders and poured a little water into it.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:42 pm
"Yes, sunset pink." she told him. Tillie took a seat on the bed sitting on her knees so that she could watch Zane mix the color. "Where did you learn to create colors?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:54 pm
Zane shrugged, "When I was growing up I was taught how to disguise myself quickly, I often had a couple dark and light dyes in vials, it's amazing how much a person's look can change with a little charcoal or chalk dust in your hair or around the eyes." He tapped the grinder on the bowl and grabbed a small brush, "Ready?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:56 pm
Tillie twisted so that Zane could reach her hair easier and she nodded. "Ready." she confirmed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:00 pm
He grabbed a few thick strands of her hair and brushed the dye into her hair, starting at the middle and making the color darker at the tip. "How about a little blue too?" He wrapped her dyed hair in some linen cloth to keep the color from bleeding.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:08 pm
Tillie smiled, "I like blue." she told him. She had the urge to grab her hair and look at the strands Zane had colored, but she resisted so that she wouldn't disturb him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:17 pm
Zane nodded and began mixing again, "I'll make the end of this really long bit blue then." He dipped the long strand into the small bowl and let the dye bleed up her hair then wrapped it in linen too. "There, I left enough just long enough for you to have a braid."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:04 pm
Tillie turned to face Zane while the color set in. "Braids are nice." she said. Tillie knew how to do a lot of things with her hair. After a lot of pestering, Tillie had finally convinced her hairdresser to teach her how to do her own hair. She turned her head from side to side and laughed, "I feel so much lighter."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:13 pm
Zane laughed and hugged Tillie with a laugh, "I can understand why, you must have lost about fifteen pounds of hair just now. I just hope you like it when it's done."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:08 pm
Tillie took Zane's hand and twirled away from him and then back to his side. "If I do not like it, the hair will grow and we can try another style." she said.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff