Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply 8th Annual Ball
Introductions: Let us know who you are! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quistal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:05 pm
Username:Quistal
Dislikes:A lot of things, most recently cold weather that fogs my glasses. I can't see!
How did you hear about us?:Home page spotlight
What do you wanna do with the ball?Make it the best it can be!
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?:I was pretty busy around then, so I peeked in but didn't participate all that much.
Any other comments?:I'll be as helpful as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:10 pm
Username: shadow_demon_Kyo
Likes: cookies, lasagna, MJ's music, techno, singing, people who want to be my friends =D
Dislikes: Several things, but... stereotypical people, "perfect" people, stuck up people, idiots, people who hate me for... God knows why, any kind of fish.
How did you hear about us? Spotlight!!
What do you wanna do with the ball? I would greatly like to help with it! Make it totally awesome for this year!
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend? Unfortunately, I hadn't even heard about the ball until a few days ago... T crying T
Any other comments? Sometimes I feel like a ninja =D

shadow_demon_Kyo

xxHaruka Soul Stealerxx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:16 pm
Username mad xHaruka Soul Stealerxx (call me Haru)
Likes: Miso soup, riddles, manga/anime, drawing, Cosplaying+Roleplayling, cats 3nodding
Dislikes:people who yell, ferrets, the color pink, being left out... cry
How did you hear about us?:my buddy Hanika Bloom biggrin
What do you wanna do with the ball?: hosting, or I could help with the riddles
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: I just joined a couple days ago, but Hanika said it was awesome
Any other comments?: I'm so happy to be here! (I'm a newcomer, so if anyone wants to be my friend, don't be afraid to ask!)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:44 pm
Annual Ball
Hello there! We are glad that you have stumbled upon the guild, either by chance or by purpose. :3 We'd love it if you'd please introduce yourself for the rest of us to get to know you better!

Check out the Getting Started guide for information on how to help.
Username: mamottelollipop3
Dislikes: ?
How did you hear about us?: Saw it through an anouncment
What I wanna do for the ball: art
I didnt go to the ball last year Havent been on gaia long enough! X)
Comments: Thank you soo much for the opportunity!
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Likes[/b]:
[b]Dislikes[/b]:
[b]How did you hear about us?[/b]:
[b]What do you wanna do with the ball?[/b]
[b]What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?[/b]:
[b]Any other comments?[/b]:
sweatdrop  

mamottelollipop3

-OrBNRGY-

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:44 pm
Username: Darklordprophecy
Likes: being happy (like Quistal), Gaia online, music, working with a tablet, drawing and making cardbourd armor. weaving rope, playing piano
Ice cream =^-^=, soda, -girls- ninja , sleeping, playing dress up, looking up halarious pictures.
Dislikes: confusing things
How did you hear about us?: the home page on gaia.
What do you wanna do with the ball? not sure yet
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: I only attended the gaia version, it was really fun =*W*= 3nodding
Any other comments?: I dont really know what to do? the front saays come and help, and there is a help page.... but there werent any examples of what I can do. (confused @o@")  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:28 pm
Username: SharadSun
Likes: Thrills, adventure and danger, friends, fun, cuteness :3
Dislikes: Mean people, bad humor, sad friends, @$$holes (even though I'm sometimes one of 'em).
How did you hear about us?: Community Shout-out. :3
What do you wanna do with the ball? Hmmm... Greek Mythology? Gothic England? Idunno. Whatever you guys do.
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: Nope =/ los sientos.
Any other comments?: I can help =D if you want... I guess... I'm so useless... emo  

SharadSun

Quotable Conversationalist

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX-AkIf-DaNiEl-xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:20 pm
Username: putra-muiz
Dislikes: Rudeness, Obnoxiousness, Unorganized things
How did you hear about us?:watever
Any other comments?: Tell me about your day icon_biggrin.gif  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:50 am
Username: Nozthren20
Likes: I like a variety of things but they are always changing so I can't give you a fact on what I like.
Dislikes: People who cause pain... just burns me up and wanting revenge even though it didn't affect me.
How did you hear about us?: My home page directed me and asked if I would like to join... so I did lol.
What do you wanna do with the ball? IDK, I thought you would point and tell me what to do, good worker that is what I am!
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: I joined this year in September... I'm all really new to this.
Any other comments?: I'm thankful for all that gaia has done for me in such a short time so I'll do what I can to help out, just name it and I'll do my best!  

Construct Lufrangias

The Righteous Overseer

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:13 am
Username: Solaris God of Light
Dislikes: ...
How did you hear about us?: On the Gaia homepage
What do you wanna do with the ball? Find a love... I would also an NPC but that will never happen...
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: Didn't know?
Any other comments?: ...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:29 am
Username: Skysong the dragon
Dislikes: Spiders.
How did you hear about us?: The community spot light.
What do you wanna do with the ball? I'd love to help with the fundraising and plot.
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: I did and it was really good.
Any other comments?: Not really at the moment.

Skysong the dragon

Distinct Businesswoman

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Marathon 300

GoldenWingedDragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:27 pm
Username: GoldenWingedDragon
Likes: To get involved in alot of interesting things. I like to practice drawing and I love it when i can get the time to write novels and poems. Ohhh and mah mummeh! lulz
Dislikes: Rude people. and childish fights and comments. ummm i dislike sushi.. (tried it though) and my pictures being taken.
How did you hear about us?: An ad at the botom of the site.
What do you wanna do with the ball? Well write things down, I can possibly do some decorating. I wish I could donate, but im in a tough situation.so in return i can do my best of sharing what little ability i know and can do.
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: Well sadly back then i had forgot my username and pass word , but when i visited to see if i could retrive my name and so forth i saw it was the annual 7th ball night. I didnt acully have a clue as to what it was back then . but now I am dedicated to Gaiaonline.
Any other comments?:Hope I can help in a major way. and to get along with all the other recrutes. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:18 pm
Username: a-shadow-in-the-lite
Likes: drawing manga, anime, candy, people, and anything creative
Dislikes: annoying people, and anything boring
How did you hear about us?: a friend who helped last year told me about you and said I should join
What do you wanna do with the ball? help in the art section of the planning commite
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: I didn't have a account then but from what I heard it sounded awsome  

haruxhika

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lectern
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:51 am
Welcome everyone!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:36 am
Username: TheAmbitiousOne
Likes: Animals, books, writing, music, little kids, smiling, laughing
Dislikes: Little kids trying to dress like teenagers, people having an attitude, rude people, the cold, small places
How did you hear about us?: An Ad
What do you wanna do with the ball? Try an help out the best I could
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: I wasn't using my account at the time.... I had my account since 2007, but I never went on it until this year..
Any other comments?: no.  

Rainbow_Butterfly717

CetaBabe

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:54 am
Username: CetaBabe (call me Ceta for short)
Likes: Chocolate, sweets, animals, and a lot of other things.
Dislikes: Disrespect and rudeness
How did you hear about us?: Google (LOL) and a friend who is on Gaia
What do you wanna do with the ball?: Anything I can, I Just want to help in anyway
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: I wasn't on Gaia at that point, but the friend who recommended it said the ball was brilliant
Any other comments?: 4laugh

8th Annual Ball

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces