Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camxique

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:07 pm
Hey! I'm Mia!

I'm in college, but still technically a teenager. I love to draw, but I could always use practice. I mostly draw cute stuff, but I'm looking to broaden my horizons.

I'm happy I got accepted into this guild! Can't wait to be an active part of it!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:00 pm
Ah, I am also new here. You can call me Rhythm, I'm so glad to be accepted! Thank you.
I hope that I will get along with everyone as well as submit some work for improvements. 4laugh

Oh, the Halloween event sounds exciting :3

Rhythm Pocky

Rizzi Chan

Sparkly Lover

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:11 pm
Welcome guys! hope to see some of your art some time ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:47 pm
Hello! I am Natevaelle. Call me Nate. 3nodding Thank you for accepting me to the guild. 3nodding I look forward to learning a lot in here.  

Natevaelle

--Untoten Kase--

Extreme Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:11 pm
Everything you said, it was a lie...

Hello!!! I'm Mandy! I'm 16. Currently I live in California. (the city is only known to good friends 3nodding ) For many years I've been wanting to draw good. My imporvment is extremely noticable, but I'm not actualy happy with any of it sweatdrop I'm learning to speak German. ;D Ich liebe lernen es! ^.^
Something i drew a while ago....

...We watched as the world watched you cry.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:31 am
Welcome, all! Hope you like it here! smile  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
cupidsdagger rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 7, 10, 6, 6, 5, 6, 6, 6, 7 Total: 67 (10-100)

cupidsdagger

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:56 pm
Name: Tara (but you can also call me Cupid
Why I joined: I love to draw and am looking to meet lots of people on here. I also have commissions open that I will post in the guild's forums too, I guess. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/cupid-s-art-shop/t.67014613_16/
Thank you so much for adding me to the guild, I look forward to getting to know all of you ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:29 pm
cupidsdagger
Name: Tara (but you can also call me Cupid
Why I joined: I love to draw and am looking to meet lots of people on here. I also have commissions open that I will post in the guild's forums too, I guess. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/cupid-s-art-shop/t.67014613_16/
Thank you so much for adding me to the guild, I look forward to getting to know all of you ^^
Welcome! Nice to meet you!  

Quvi

Ajoura

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:03 pm
Ah, Hello! My names bright Moonflower. you can call just me Moonflower. I discovered this guild from a gaia friend.
I'm 15. Born July 21, 1995. I currently live in NJ. I've been trying to improve my art for years. I'm not too satisfied with it, even if other say otherwise.
http://starlight8901.deviantart.com/
This is also the very first time I've joined a guild. Ever.
So I hope to get along with everyone, along with improve my knowledge/experience of the arts. Even just a little. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:50 pm
Welcome to our guild, Bright! I hope you feel very welcomed here. If you have any questions, just ask me or a moderator for help. smile  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

koolkat104

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:11 pm
Hey, people! I'm koolkat104, but you can call me pretty much anything. I've been called everything from kat to pizza over the years online, so it doesn't really matter to me. Elvis is a popular one, too.

I live in Canada and love it to death. I joined the guild to get some feedback and help on some of my drawings, because I want to go into animation for a career.

Random Rant:

My school, Holy Angels High, is the only public all-girl's school East of Montreal. We've been informed that the building is closing next June. I'll have one year left of school and I'll have to go somewhere else. We're trying everything we possibly can to keep this place open.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:42 pm
Hey! Thanks for coming, Kat!

Hope everything pans out okay with your school. sad  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Absolute Baroque

Fashionable Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:11 am
Hello everyone, I am Xx-Invader_Tsukiko-xX, but please call me Tsukiko.

I have been drawing anime for 9 years now, and i'm still working on improving my art drastically. I hope to earn both good and bad feedback and pointers to make my art much better~!! -^___^-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:49 am
Xx-Invader_Tsukiko-xX
Hello everyone, I am Xx-Invader_Tsukiko-xX, but please call me Tsukiko.

I have been drawing anime for 9 years now, and i'm still working on improving my art drastically. I hope to earn both good and bad feedback and pointers to make my art much better~!! -^___^-

Nice to meet ya 3nodding whee  

The Atomic Manwhore_dead

6,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

XxDestinyMoonxX

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:26 am
Hello. I'm Emmy but call me Desty. I'm female and I mainly work with anime, digital art although I'm probably better with a penceil but I'm trying to use my marker pens.

Here's my dA account: http://lunaticflowerxx.deviantart.com/  
Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games