Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:01 pm
Allie took her finger and drew an x over her heart. "I won't tell her, cross my heart." she assured him. She looked at the drawings and smiled, "Karissa is a great drawer." she told him. She walked into the room and took a seat on his bed. "We don't talk to Karissa." she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:13 pm
Alaric sat next to her and looked around the room, still amazed by the drawings, "Why not? I think you would get along with her, and you are the same person."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:36 pm
Allie shook her head, "Are not!" she exclaimed. She sighed, "We are all different people. Kelly is always angry. I'm always happy. Tori is scared of everything, I am only scared of the dark." she explained. "Different people." she insisted. Allie hopped up and looked around, "We don't talk to Karissa because Kelly says..." she paused and looked as if she were listening. "Karissa is a weak person and she couldn't handle knowing that there are more people than her in her body." she recited. She rolled her eyes, "I think that's not true. I think Karissa would love to be my friend." she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:42 pm
Alaric smiled "You are the same person though, if only in body, and I know that Karissa would love to meet you, she knows that someone is in her mind with her already, she just wants to know all of you... And she would love to be your friend."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:56 pm
Allie shut her eyes and put her hands over her ears. After a few moments she removed her hands and looked at Alaric sadly. "No can do. Ms. Bossy says no." she told him. "Kelly says that if you try anything she will be sure that Karissa never sees you again." she added several moments later.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:40 am
"All right, I think I know why Kelly doesn't want to know Karissa... She doesn't need to be so hostile about it though. A simple, 'I'm afraid that if she knows about us, we will disappear' would suffice." He frowned at Kelly through Allie, "Correct me if I'm wrong."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:42 pm
Allie shrugged, and smiled at Alaric, "Kelly is just mean." she said. She moved back to the bed and sat down again. Her expression turned sad and she looked up at Alaric through her lashes, "Are you mad at me?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:02 pm
Alaric smiled and hugged Allie, "Why would I be mad at you? You're really nice."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:27 pm
Allie wrapped her arms around him. "Because Kelly threatened you." she said. She glanced down at his shoulder, "And we are the same person."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:33 pm
Alaric smiled "Same body, different minds, I'm not going to blame you for what she says." He lightly squeezed Allie, "I would like to know why she is so mean though. No one is just like that."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:54 pm
Allie pulled out of his embrace and turned her back towards him. She brushed her hair out of her face, but it fell right back in place. "I can't tell you." she mumbled softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:02 pm
"I wasn't asking you to tell me, I was only thinking aloud. If anyone is going to tell me, I would rather it be her." He pulled her hair out of her face for her, "There you go."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:23 pm
Allie smiled, "You'll learn to ignore Kelly. I do." she said. Her eyes sparkled with excitement, "Want to play rock paper scissors?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:34 pm
Alaric let go of her hair, "I don't want to ignore any part of you though... Ok lets play."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:27 pm
Allie bounced her fist on her hand three times and then selected scissors. She looked to see if Alaric beat her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff