Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Show Yourself! Picture topic! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

patch99329

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:00 am
I agree fiddler! gonk

It's so difficult not to sound like I'm just picking a saying from a list of cliche responses. xd

I shall be more original! Loving everyones...eyelashes so far whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:27 am
That's usually situational, to what I can tell. Which makes it all the more awkward for people who don't know each other... sad Neither have any notion of what the other person considers a "come-on". Usually I just play it as, "they're just being nice", until they make it rather obvious. But that's only me.  

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:17 pm
I actually tend to assume people are just being nice... >.> Makes me a bit infamous for being oblivious about flirtation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:28 pm
Fiddlers Green
Slightly related, what with all the appreciable images in this thread...
Does anyone else here have difficulty expressing an appreciation for someone's appearance without it sounding like a come-on or insincere?

In the case of women, I prepend the statment with "I'm not remotely interested in your gender".
In the case of blokes, I seldom comment unless situation demands it.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:06 pm
I usually quantify why someone (or something about them) looks good. It allows sincerity while being specific enough about the attribute itself to discourage any self induced confusion where they might mistake appreciation for said attribute with sexual interest.

"That new haircut is great! It really frames your face" isn't as likely to be confused with a pass as "You look lovely. New hair style?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:01 pm
Not pictures of me, but of my apartment!
User Image
Living room.
User Image
Living room again. Two angles so you can actually see the whole thing.
User Image
Dining area. Which is actually part of the living room. The corner wall visible on the right edge? That's the wall where the television stand is.
User Image
THAT IS HOW TINY MY KTICHEN IS. IT'S A HALLWAY. WITH SINK AND DISHWASHER ON ONE SIDE, STOVE AND FRIDGE ON OTHER.
User Image
I wasn't kidding when I said I use the top of the cupboards.
User Image
Below those same cupboards. Microwave, sink, breadbox.
User Image
Other side of the kitchen. THE ENTIRE OTHER SIDE. There is a gap between the oven and wall though, that's where I keep my stepstool. Because I can't reach anything without it. And even with it I can't reach the cupboards over the fridge. crying

THERE. BE HAPPY, FEEL LOVED. Also, there's a bonus kitty in one of the pictures. biggrin

And yes, that's a peek into my bedroom through the kitchen. ninja A second and more overstuffed bookcase is in the living room, just can't see it 'cause of the angle, and the rest of my books are still boxed up at my family's, eventually to be housed on my dresser and/or coffee table and end tables.  

Calixti

Colored White

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:29 pm
Calixti

User Image
Living room.

THERE. BE HAPPY, FEEL LOVED. Also, there's a bonus kitty in one of the pictures. biggrin

I see teh kitteh on dah couch! 3nodding I is gets prize nao? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:34 pm
User Image

my DEPper ID!  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Calixti

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:13 pm
The Musical Lemon
Calixti

User Image
Living room.

I see teh kitteh on dah couch! 3nodding I is gets prize nao? mrgreen
Well, if spotting the sheer adorableness of my Tiger-baby counts as a prize, then yes. biggrin

Well, I guess you can have one of these brownies I made the other day too. *offers a brownie*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:19 am
saint dreya
User Image

my DEPper ID!

Is there a reason the guild seems to be disproportionately filled with really good looking people?  

TeaDidikai

Calixti

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:17 am
TeaDidikai

Is there a reason the guild seems to be disproportionately filled with really good looking people?

Luck?

Be grateful I haven't posted photos--I'm really ugly and I'd totally ruin it. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:02 pm
Calixti

Luck?

Be grateful I haven't posted photos--I'm really ugly and I'd totally ruin it. xp
Pix or it isn't true. (Pix might prove it isn't true- but you know what I mean.)  

TeaDidikai

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:53 pm
TeaDidikai
saint dreya
User Image

my DEPper ID!

i actually hate my nose. my mother and i have these upturned things, meanwhile my grandmother has a beautiful hawk's nose with a Roman bridge. i've got the slight bridge, but definitely not hawk.

and just wait after i've worked out for a few months. then i will be smoking, lol

Calixti
TeaDidikai

Luck?

and agreed with Tea. about pix or it's not true (which i'm leaning for pix and it still not being true, xp )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:13 pm
saint dreya
i actually hate my nose.
I like a slight upturn on a nose. It makes it look perky. It took me ages to come to terms with my nose. It's more bulbus than that of anyone else in my family- or so I thought until I realized that family members tended to lower their head slightly in pictures to hide it.

Quote:
and agreed with Tea. about pix or it's not true (which i'm leaning for pix and it still not being true, xp )
We have a second!
Can I get a third?  

TeaDidikai

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:36 pm
TeaDidikai
saint dreya
i actually hate my nose.
I like a slight upturn on a nose. It makes it look perky.
why thank you.

TeaDidikai
It took me ages to come to terms with my nose. It's more bulbus than that of anyone else in my family- or so I thought until I realized that family members tended to lower their head slightly in pictures to hide it.
i've seen enough pictures of you that i really don't know what you speak of in regards to your nose. i think it's a very handsome nose and a wonderful addition to a very striking face.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games